I'm supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Founder's Day parade.
我得去帮忙装饰神秘瀑布小姐花车 创立日庆典游行要用的
If I don't, I get the wrath of Caroline.But I wanted to check in first.
不然的话 卡罗琳会生我气的 但我想先关心一下
Well, I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.I'm checking on Stefan.Oh, him?Oh. He's...he's terrible.
我很好 谢谢关心 我是说斯特凡 噢 他啊 他糟透了
What's the matter?He's just back to boring,
怎么了 他又回到了无聊透顶
Strait-laced, off the junk.You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality.
拘谨克制 抗争本性的衰样子 你成功地把他从 原本颇为有趣的本性中解救了出来
Don't forget who helped me.I hate myself.
别忘了某人有帮过我哦 我恨自己
Hey, did uncle John mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?
你约翰叔叔有和你提过 我和历史老师的实地考察之旅吗
No, I've still been avoiding him.Why? What's he up to?
没有 我还在回避他 怎么了 他想干嘛
I don't know.But I'd love it if you could find out for me.I gotta go. I'm late.
我不知道 但要是你能帮我搞清楚最好了 我得挂了 我都迟到了
Have fun with the Mystic Queen.I know I did.Elena called.
和神秘瀑布镇女王玩得开心哦 我知道我曾经很享受 埃琳娜打来的
These are the specs for the history department's Founder's Day float.
这些是历史组创立日庆典的花车规格
We're gonna be recreating the battle of willow creek.
我们要重现柳溪镇战役
Tyler's been nominated head of the production design.By who?By me.
泰勒被选为美工设计的负责人 谁选的 我
I've seen your sketches, and they're good.
我看过你的图稿 很不错
Look, I'm not really into the whole.Yeah, well, you just pick your team, be creative,and don't screw up.
我真的不怎么喜欢这些 你只管挑人组队 发挥创意就行 别搞砸了