手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:销售员同志已经尽全力了

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hey there, Mr. Salesman.

怎么样啊,销售员同志。
Can we not talk about business?
我们不谈生意行吗?
That bad, huh?
这么糟糕吗?
I gave it everything I got-- working the dimples, going big eyes. It got me two things-- diddly and squat.
我已经尽全力了,卖萌卖笑,都试了。结果呢,遭的全是白眼。
How many houses you hit?
你去了多少户人家?
I don't know. Must've been at least three.
不知道。最少也有三家。
Three? And that's your idea of the best you got?
就三家?也叫尽全力了?
It was very hard on me. I'm not used to rejection...or hills.
这对我来说太难了。爬山我身累,被拒我心累。
Look, you can't quit after three houses. That's-- that's not perseverance. What are you selling? -Wrapping paper.
你不能就试了三家就放弃。半途而废可不对。你卖的是什么东西?-包装纸。
Wrong. You're selling Christmas-- the excitement of opening presents, the taste of eggnog.
错。你的卖点是圣诞节,你卖的是打开礼物的那种喜悦,蛋奶酒的醇香。
I do love eggnog. Look, write this down--
我喜欢蛋奶酒。把这话记下来,
"What's the difference between 'try' and 'triumph'?"
"成功和尝试的区别在哪里?"
A little oomph? -A little oomph. Get it?
就差中间使得那把劲?-就差中间使得那把劲。明白了吗?
Of course I get it. I just said it.
我自己说的我当然明白。
Hey! I'm gonna kill you when I find you, silly dog! Why don't you come back? Stella!
笨狗,找到你老娘就把你炖了!快回来吧 斯黛拉
I have a theory. -Ay, Cam, thank you for helping me.
我有个想法。-真谢谢你过来帮我,小卡。
Oh, it's my pleasure. Stella! Stella! -Oh, my god.
乐意之至。斯黛拉!斯黛拉!-我的神啊。
What? Do you see her?
怎么了?你看见她了吗?
No. But I see myself in the role I was born to play. Stella! Stella!
没有。但我发现这个角色简直是为我量身订造。斯黛拉!斯黛拉!
Hello? Oh, Mitchell, you are not gonna believe this. I'm out helping Gloria look for her dog.
喂?米奇尔。你猜怎么着。我正在外面帮歌洛莉亚找她的狗。
I'm wearing an undershirt and I'm screaming "Stella," Just like in "Streetcar." Hello? - You didn't clean the kitchen.
我就只穿着件内衣然后大喊斯黛拉就和《欲望号街车》里的场景一模一样。你在听吗?-你没清理厨房。
Mitchell, I am an inadvertent Stanley Kowalski. How can you not be delighted by this? -You promised.
米奇尔,我现在斯坦利·科沃斯基附体。你怎么都不替我高兴?-你答应过的。
I was called away for an emergency. Gloria's lost her dog, and she's heartbroken.
我接到紧急呼救。歌洛莉亚的狗丢了,她心碎欲死。
Where are you, dumb dog? I hope in a big, black hole.
笨狗,你死哪去了?最好掉进洞里,坑死你。
I cannot believe that you did this to me yet again. Oh.
真不敢相信你又干这种事。
I didn't do anything. I cooked a meal in our kitchen.
我什么都没干。我就在厨房做了个饭。
And then you left on purpose, knowing that I would not be able to sit here without cleaning it up.
然后你就故意甩手不管,知道我怕脏乱会替你收拾。
Life is messy sometimes. Big deal. It gets cleaned up.
生活本就一团糟。多大的事啊。总有雾散云开的时候。
You're the one with a problem if you can't leave a few dirty dishes for a couple hours.
几个脏盘子放一放又有什么忍不了,是你自己的问题。
O-okay, fine. C-cam, I'm not cleaning it up. -Great. -I mean it.
行。小卡,我不清理。-太好了。-我说到做到。
Perfect. You know what? Why don't you make it bigger?
太好了。要不这样你干脆弄得更乱一点?
You know what? I will. I-I...Okay, you know, get--get ready, because you are gonna come home to--to a giant mess.
没问题。我会的。行,给我听好了,你就等着吧等你回家时这里就会变得脏乱差。
And I will give him a giant hug when I get there. Stella!
再脏再乱再差我也欣然接受。斯黛拉!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inadvertent [.inəd'və:tənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不注意的,疏忽的,非故意的

联想记忆
perseverance [.pə:si'viərəns]

想一想再看

n. 毅力,忍耐,不屈不挠

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
rejection [ri'dʒekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 拒绝,被弃,被抛弃的实例

联想记忆
squat [skwɔt]

想一想再看

n. 蹲 adj. 蹲著的,矮胖胖的 v. 蹲下,坐

联想记忆
triumph ['traiəmf]

想一想再看

n. 凯旋,欢欣
vi. 得胜,成功,庆功

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。