Hey, dad. Think fast.
老爸。接招。
Oh. Wow. Buddy. I'm sorry. I told you, I gotta change the lightbulbs and then help your mom with those signatures.
哎呦。伙计。我不能陪你玩。我说过了要去换灯泡然后还得帮你妈去弄那些签名。
Never mind. I guess it was a stupid idea anyways.
没关系。反正这主意也不灵光。
I've always said that if my son thinks of me as one of his idiot friends, then I've succeeded as a dad.
我一贯坚持,只要孩子把我和他的狐朋狗友等同视之,我这当爹的就成功了。
If he wants to go the wrong way on the escalator, I'm on board.
要是他想在电梯上逆着跑,我会跟他一起疯。
If he wants to go into a restaurant and pretend we're Australian.
要是他想跑到餐馆里假扮自己是澳大利亚人。
"G'day mate! Toss a few shrimp on the barbie for me and my Joey." Yeah? Right? Nicole Kidman? Men at Work?
"你好!给我和我家崽来点儿烤大虾。" 对味吧?妮可·基德曼(澳洲名演员?)群星乐队(澳洲着名乐队)?
Here we go. Take 12.
第十二条。准备开拍。
Hey, buddy! I'm home! Hey, dad. Think fast. Wow. You know, my arm's starting to hurt a little.
老弟!我回来了!老爸。接招。我的手都酸疼了。
Really? Cause my face feels great.
是吗?我还没说头疼呢。
Come on, dad. Let's not turn on each other. We could be here a while.
得了老爸。咱别相互过不去。还有很长的路要走。
Yeah. Okay. You're right. Here we go. Take 9.
是啊。好吧。你说得对。接着试。第九条。
You're not even trying.
你怎么心不在焉的。
Daddy, I'm hungry.
爸爸,我饿了。
What do you want, honey? -Raisins. All right well, go get 'em.
宝贝,你想吃什么?-葡萄干。好啊,自己去拿吧。
It's too high, daddy. I can't reach.
爸爸,太高了。我够不着。
For the record, I am not a neat freak. I-in fact, in my first long-term relationship, I was the messy one, which is why she broke up with me.
声明一下,我这人没洁癖。其实,在我第一次谈恋爱时我才是邋遢的那个,所以被妹子甩了。
No, thanks. - Okay.
不必了,谢谢。-好吧。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let me show you how it's done.
别急别急。让你瞧瞧我是怎么搞定的。
Hi. Uh, Jay Pritchett here. Holidays are just around the corner. I'm sorry. I don't believe in wrapping paper.
你好。我是杰·普里契特。节日的气氛越来越浓。不好意思。我不信包装纸这套。
What do you mean you don't believe in wrapping paper? It's not bigfoot. It exists.
啥叫不信包装纸啊?又不是大脚怪传说。是实用品啊。
It's not eco-friendly. It's wasteful.
这不环保。很浪费。
No, not this stuff. This paper was made from 100% recycled materials.
不,不。我卖的可不是。这是百分之百再生纸。
I don't think so.
别忽悠了。