I can't understand what you're saying.
我听不懂你在说什么。
She's an ugly little fresh bulldog with the tiny ears and the smushy face. What is so hard to understand?
她是条又丑又小的斗牛犬,长着小耳朵和苦逼脸。这有啥听不懂的?
Maybe I should translate.
可能我得翻译一下。
I really don't like people coming to my door unannounced while I'm working on my carving.
我很不喜欢别人在我做雕刻的时候不请自来。
I understand, but a stop sign is really important. What exactly are you carving?
我明白,但是停车标志真的很重要。您在忙着雕什么呢?
Hello, ma'am. Do you love Christmas?
你好,夫人。你喜欢圣诞节吗?
Actually, I'm jewish.
其实,我是犹太人。
Oh, well, then you must appreciate a good value. -Oh, jeez.
这么说,你肯定很爱捡便宜。-苍天啊。
If you see her, let us know.
如果你看到她了,告诉我们一声。
Oh, my god. No, no. No, no. Are you kidding? Seriously? !
天哪。不,不。开什么玩笑?有没搞错?
See? You're not keeping your head in the right position.
瞧?你的脑袋没保持在正确的位置。
I know that's me, but I'm not remembering any of this.
能认出视频里是我,但当时的场景我已经记不得了。
Oh. Those stupid neighbors! -What's wrong?
这群笨蛋邻居!-怎么了?
I can't ask for a simple signature. But it's fine for them to build a house that looks like the Beverly hillbillies just moved in.
我要个签名都不行。但他们把房子建得就像比弗利富豪就可以。
Did you do any better?
你们进展如何?
We came close a few times, but you're not talking about the basketball, are you?
有几次差点儿成功了,不过你说的不是篮球这档子事对吧?
Phil, tell me you got some signatures. I have to be at city hall in, like, two hours.
菲尔,拜托告诉我你拿到了些签名。还有两个小时我就要去市政厅了。
Oh, god. Haley, how about you?
老天啊。海莉,你那边怎样?
I've been busy with my college essay.
我正忙着写高校入学申请论文呢。
Really? Where is it?
真的吗?在哪儿呢?
It's in a rough, rough draft right now. I've been thinking that maybe that I should--Alex has been skyping with her boyfriend since you left.
目前只有草稿,尚未成型。我在想也许我该写 你出门这会艾丽克斯一直在男友网聊。
That's so not true!
才不是呢!
Thank you. Really, thank all of you so much for your help.
谢谢你。真的,非常感谢各位的帮助。
Really? -Sometimes those things need to warm up, like the car. Phil, don't even.
不是吧你?-有时候灯泡像车一样也需要预热一下。菲尔,别鬼扯了。
I have been out there, trying to do something good for our community, because let me tell you, change doesn't just happen.
我今天一直在外奔波为社区邻里谋福利,因为改革不会自己发生。
It is forged by empowered women like me and Norma Rae and the lady from "The Blind Side."
改革是要靠女权人士来推动的(弱点:双关影片名 橄榄球术语 也指对家人支持保护)比如我,诺玛·蕾,还有《弱点》的那位女士。
Do you know what the difference is between me and her? Blind side's family had her back.
知道我和她有什么不同吗?那位"弱点妈妈"有家人的支持。