Any idea why Walter's got the dead guy's sim card?
知道为什么沃尔特会有死人的手机卡吗?
Nope. I have gone through everything on that card. There is not one text or call between him and Walter.
不清楚。我检查了卡上的所有信息,他和沃尔特之间没有电话和短信联系。
Oh, but some guy named, uh, Banks Van Hess did text Abel a lot.
但是有个叫班克斯·范·海斯的家伙给亚伯发过许多短信。
About what a stupid name "Banks" is?
讨论“班克斯”这名字有多蠢吗?
Close...about an important delivery, which makes sense, because Van Hess is a supervisor at the port authority at a local airport.
差不多... 讨论一批重要的货,倒也合理,因为范·海斯是当地机场港务局的检查员。
Funny thing...Walter's just arrived at an airport now.
有趣的是...沃尔特刚到机场。
You got eyes on him?
你看到他了?
Yeah, sort of.
差不多吧。
Excuse me. Can I help you?
打扰一下。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Detective Jack Forge, special task force.
杰克·福治警探,特遣队的。
Detective?
警探?
I got to talk to your port authority supervisor, Van Hess, but the door's locked.
我要和你们港务局的检查员范·海斯谈谈,但是门锁上了。
Okay, I got to call it in.
好的,我打电话说一下。
Whoa. You could do that, son, but you might just blow my case.
你要是这么做,小子,会搞砸我的案子。
What case?
什么案子?
Homicide.
凶杀案。
All right.
好吧。
He's got to be kidding.
开什么玩笑。
Well, what do you know, Reese? I guess you're not the only one pretending to be a cop.
知道吗,里瑟?你不是唯一假扮警察的人啊。
Mr. Van Hess? Mr. Van Hess?
范·海斯先生?范·海斯先生?
Banks Van Hess?
班克斯·范·海斯?
No, please. Please don't. I-I don't know where it is, I swear. I don't know where he dumped it.
不要,求求你们。求你们,不要。我不知道在哪儿,我发誓。我不知道他扔到哪儿去了。
Hey, Banks, I finally believe you.
班克斯,我决定相信你。