I really don't think that your plan is working, John.
我真不认为你的计划有效 约翰
Well, you being here isn't going to help anything.
但你来了也不会有什么帮助
You failed, John. I'm gonna take it from here.
你搞砸了 约翰 现在由我接手
Did you ask about uncle John?Are they working together? No.
你问过约翰叔叔了吗 他们是一伙的吗 没有
No, they're not? No, I didn't ask.
不是一伙的吗 不 是我没问
What about the invention? Didn't ask.
那发明呢 也没问
Does she know about the tomb of vampires?I don't know.
她知道那个吸血鬼墓穴的事吗 我不知道
Did words completely escape you?
你舌头被猫叼去了吗
No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions.
没有 我见到变成吸血鬼的妻子心烦意乱 忘记问问题了
What did she want?She wants to see me, Damon.
她想怎样 她想见我 达蒙
Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting.We don't know why or what she wants.
她要阿拉里克安排会面 不知道原因和目的
You don't have to see her if you don't want to.
你不想见她的话就不见
I don't really have a choice.She's threatened to go on a killing spree.
我没得选 她威胁说要大开杀戒
I take it that's... not OK with you guys.
我知道 你们不会同意她杀人
I want to do it. I want to meet her.If I don't, I know I'll regret it.Thanks.
我想去 我想见她 如果不见 我会后悔的 多谢了
Can you hear me?Thanks for coming.I'm nervous.But I'm happy that you're here.
能听见我说话吗 谢谢你能来 我紧张死了 但很高兴有你在