You look just like her. It's eerie.You've met Katherine?
你和她长得一模一样 真是诡异 你见过凯瑟琳
She found me after I turned.Genetic curiosity, I suppose.
我变成吸血鬼后她来找过我 我猜是 出于对血缘的好奇
She would be fascinated by you.
她会非常喜欢你的
Is that how you can walk in the day?
是那个挂坠让你能在白天活动吗
Katherine helped me obtain it.Who's my father?
凯瑟琳帮我拿到的 我爸爸是谁
Not important. He was a teenage waste of space.
那不重要 他当时只是个未成年的废物
A name would be nice.It would, wouldn't it?You ask a lot of questions.
告诉我名字就好 想的倒美 你问题真多
Why did you compel that man to kill himself right after he told me to stop looking for you?
你为什么让被你控制那个男人 告诉我别再找你之后就自杀
Traumatic impact. Wish it would have been more effective.
精神创伤所致 可惜警告效果不够理想
Human life means that little to you?Means nothing to me.
人的生命对你来说那么廉价吗 一文不值
It's just part of being what I am.No. It's not.
不过是我们的天性 不 不是的
I know other vampires. That's not true.
我认识其他吸血鬼 不是那样的
Your boyfriend over there by the pool table?Stefan Salvatore.
比如桌球台旁边你的男友 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
Why Stefan? Why didn't you go for Damon?
为什么是他 为什不喜欢达蒙
Or do enjoy them both? Like Katherine did?
或者脚踏两只船 像凯瑟琳一样
We should be in there.No. Isobel made it clear we're not to step foot inside.
我们应该进去 不行 伊泽贝尔说的很清楚 我们不能踏进半步
I'm not gonna kill her in a crowded restaurant.You're not gonna kill her,period.
我又不会在一个拥挤的餐厅里杀她 你不许杀她 就这样
She ruined your life, and you still want to protect her?She's my wife.
她毁了你生活 你还想保护她 她是我妻子