Mma! Aah!
妈妈啊!
That's another habit I wouldn't mind breaking, but, you know, right now we...have to...Oh, what am I doing?
这个喊妈妈的习惯也要改一下不,过我们现在必须要...我在干什么呢?
I hated my dad for that. I ended up scared of him, not the lake.
我讨厌我爸那样对我。最后我怕的不是湖,变成他了。
Manny, it's okay. Over there! On the bike! The white guy that stole my phone!
曼尼,没事。那边!骑车那个!是偷我手机的那个白人!
I don't see anyone.
我没看到有人。
Yes! He just turned the corner! The phone burglar! He's getting away!
就是他!他刚拐弯!偷手机贼!他要逃走了!
Not this time.
这一次不会了。
Up there to the left!
前面左转!
I don't see anyone!
我什么人都没看到!
I didn't see anyone either. I made it up. I am not going to drive my son around until he's 40.
我也没看到。我乱说的。我可不要到了儿子40岁时还得开车载他。
The only thing stronger than Manny's fear is his need to protect his mama.
唯一能战胜曼尼的恐惧的是他保护他的妈妈的愿望。
Oh, no! He got away! But you did very good, Manny.
不!他跑了!但是你做得很不错。
That was a frickin' rush! But we're not giving up. We're gonna find that guy.
我刚刚开得超快!但我不会放弃,我们会抓到那个人的。
No!
不!
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这样吗?
Just go. I'm walking home.
你们走吧。我走路回家。