Where's the device?Where's my brother?
那件发明呢 我弟弟呢
This isn't a negotiation.Where's the invention?Where is my brother?
我们之间没有谈判的余地 发明在哪儿 我弟弟在哪儿
Do you really think that I came alone?Do you really think that I came alone?
你真觉得我是只身来的吗 你真觉得我是只身来的吗
For God sakes, call home.What?Call home, ask to speak to your brother Jeremy.
看在上帝的份上 往家里打个电话 什么 往家里打个电话 让你弟弟杰里米说话
Hello?Jeremy. Are you OK?Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.Uncle John, uh, hit his head.
喂 杰里米 你没事吧是的 我没事 约翰叔叔 磕着头了
It was an accident.And we're all laughing.Yeah, but, um, I'm OK.
出了点意外 不过我们对此都很开心 反正 我没事
I'll be home soon, all right?Yeah.
我一会儿就到家 好吗 好吧
You were never going to hurt him.No. I was going to kill him.
你原本就没打算伤害他 不 我本想杀了他
Don't look for any redeeming qualities in me.
别想在我身上找到善良的影子
I don't have any.But you took a risk with Damon.
我身上早已没有善良残存了 但在达蒙的问题上你冒了险
How did you know that he was going to give it to me?cause he's in love with you.
你怎么知道他会给我那件发明 因为他爱上你了