手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第6集 昔日重现(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Janice: Janice has a question. Who of the six of you has slept with who of the six of you?

珍妮丝有一个问题,你们六人当中有哪一个人跟你们当中的另一个人睡过?

Phoebe: Wow, it's like a dirty math problem.

哇,好下流的数学问题。

Ross: I'm sorry the answer there would be...none of us.

很抱歉,答案是 一个也没有。

Rachel: Yeah. And you know what? If that doesn't change soon, I'm gonna dump you for somebody who puts out.

是的,知道吗,如果那个不马上改变的话,我将为了别人把你给轰出去。

Janice: Come on over the years none of you ever got, you know, drunk and stupid?

这几年下来,你们都没有喝醉做蠢事?

Joey: Well, that's really a different question.

这可完全不是同一个问题。

Janice: I'm sorry, I find it hard to believe that a group of people who spends as much time together as you guys do has never bumped uglies.

抱歉,想不到一群成天混在一起的人。居然没做过丑事。

Joey: Well, there was that one time that Monica and Rachel got together and...

莫妮卡曾经和瑞秋在一起和

Monica and What? !!

什么?!

Rachel: Excuse me, there was no time!

很抱歉,没有那回事!

Joey: Ok, but let's say there was. How might that go?

那就假设有。会怎么样?

Janice: Ok, ok, well then answer me this. Have any of you ever...almost?

那就告诉我。你们有没有差一点

Rachel: Does anybody need more coffee?

还有谁要咖啡?

Ross: Yeah, I'll take some. Hey, there's a dog out there! You see?

好,给我来些。 外面有狗狗!你看?

Phoebe: Oh, that is so unfortunate. What?

哦,太可惜了? 怎么了?

Phoebe: Cute naked guy is really starting to put on weight.

可爱裸男越来越胖。

Monica: Ok, I'll be back in just a minute. Oh, Phoebe I'm sorry that I left lipstick marks on the phone.

我马上回来。菲比,抱歉,我的口红印到电话筒了。

Phoebe: You didn't leave lipstick marks on the phone.

你没有啊。

Monica: Oh, then it must've been you. Bye.

那就是你啰,再见。

Phoebe: Bye bye! That's why I moved out.

再见。

Ross: Hey, you know while we're on that, when are you gonna tell my sister that you don't live here anymore.

所以我才要搬走,说到这件事。你几时要告诉我妹妹,你不住这里了。

Phoebe: I think on some levels she already knows.

在某些层面上,她已经知道了。

Ross: Phoebe, she doesn't know that you sneak out every night, she doesn't know that you sneak back every morning, and she doesn't know that you've been living in your Grandmother's for a week now.

她并不知道你每天晚上溜出去。每天早上溜回来。而且已在你外婆家住了一星期。

Phoebe: Ok, well maybe not on those levels.

好吧,也许不是这些层面。

Ross: You have got to tell her. Ok? The longer you wait the harder it's gonna be on her.

你必须告诉她。你拖得越久,面对她越困难。

Phoebe: You're right, you're right. Anyway, listen...umm...tonight's bag is really bulky so you could sneak some stuff out for me?

你说得对,你说得对。听着 嗯 今晚的包,太重了,你能否帮我偷偷把东西弄出去。

It's just like a clock radio and some cemetery dirt.

比如像这个定时收音机和一些墓地的泥土。

Chandler: I'm never gonna find a roommate, ever.

我永远也找不到室友。

Phoebe: Why, nobody good?

没有好的人选?

Chandler: Well, let's see, there was the guy with the ferrets, that's plural.

有个家伙养了一堆雪貂,是一堆喔。

Oh ho, and yes, the guy who enjoyed my name so much he felt the need to make a little noise every time he said it.

有一个爱吐口水,还有一个觉得我的名字很好玩,每次说到都要发出怪声。

Nice to meet you, Chandler Bing, Bing! Great apartment Chandler Bing, Bing!

幸会,钱德宾,宾!好棒的房子,钱德宾 宾!

Ross: So how many more do you have tomorrow?

明天还有几个?

Chandler: Two. This photographer, who seemed really dull.

两个。一个好像很无趣的摄影师。

And this actor guy, who I'm not sure about, because when he called and I answered the phone 'Chandler Bing,' he said 'Whoa whoa, short message.'

和一个怪怪的演员。我拿起电话说"钱德宾"。他居然说:哇,好短的留言。

Monica: Ross, foot on the floor or come over no more!

罗斯,脚放下,否则以后不准来。

Ross: Sure, your dresser is missing but this she notices.

你的梳妆台都不见了,她只注意到这个。

Monica: What?

什么?我该走了。

Ross: I have to go. Yeah, Carol should be home by now, so...

卡萝应该回家了,所以

Chandler: Umm, how's it going with you guys?

你们两个还好吗?

Ross: Oh, better, actually. you know I I think I finally figured out why we were having so much trouble lately.

有改善了。我终于知道我们为何有这些困扰。

Phoebe: Oh, really?

真的?

Ross: Yeah, you know how I have you guys, well she doesn't has any close friends that are just hers, but, last week she meet this woman at the gym, Susan something, and they really hit it off, and I I I think it's gonna make a difference.

对,你们也知道我有你们。她自己没有要好的朋友。不过上星期,她在健身房 认识一个叫苏珊的女人。她们一拍即合,这样一来就不一样了。

Chandler: Soo, ah, Eric, what kind of photography do ya do?

艾瑞克,你是哪一种摄影师?

Eric: Oh, mostly fashion, so there may be models here from time to time, I hope that's cool.

大部份是流行时尚。偶尔会有模特儿过来,没关系吧。

Chandler: Yes, it is cool. Because I have models here, you know...never. What else?

没关系。因为有模特儿来的机率 是零。

Eric: Oh, yeah, during the summer, I spend most weekends at my sister's beach house, which you are welcome to use by the way.

这个夏天,我都到我姐的海边小屋度周末。也欢迎你去玩。

Although, I should probably tell you, she's a turns out to be your sister, I think your chances are pretty good. All right.

不过我得告诉你,她是色情明星。我还要见一个人。不过除非她是你姐姐…你的机会应该很大。好。

Chandler: Bedroom. Bathroom. Living room. This right here is kitchen, and thanks for coming by, Bye bye.

卧房、浴室、客厅。这里是厨房,谢谢你来 再见。

Joey: Don't you ah, don't you wanna ask me any questions?

你不想问我问题吗?

Chandler: Sure. Ummm. What's up?

好。你好吗?

Joey: Well, ah, I'm an actor. I'm fairly neat. I ah, I got my own TV.

我是演员。我很爱干净。我自己有电视。

Oh, and don't worry I'm totally ok with the gay thing.

你放心,我不排斥同性恋。

Chandler: What gay thing?

什么同性恋?

Joey: Ah, just you know, in general the whole people being gay, thing. Totally cool with that.

就是一般的同性恋的事。

Chandler: Well ok Jerry, thanks for stopping by.

我完全不在意。乔利,谢谢你来。

Monica: Hi. Hey!

嗨。 嘿!

Chandler: Hey, Mon.

嘿,莫妮卡。

Monica: Hey hey hey. You wanna hear something that sucks. Do I ever.

想听一件很烂的事吗? 时刻准备着。

Monica: Chris says they're closing down the bar. No way!

克里斯要把酒吧关闭。 不会吧。

Monica: Yeah, apparently they're turning it into some kinda coffee place.

对,这里要改成一家咖啡店。

Chandler: Just coffee! Where are we gonna hang out now?

只卖咖啡?我们以后要去哪里?

You got me.

我怎么知道。

Chandler: Can I get a beer please. Hey, did you pick a roommate?

一瓶啤酒? 室友挑好了吗?

Chandler: You betcha! Is it the Italian guy?

那当然! 是那个意大利帅哥吗?

Chandler: Um mm, yeah right! He's so cute.

嗯,是的。 他好可爱。

Chandler: Oh yes, and that's what I want, a roommate that I can walk around with being referred to as the funny one!

这就是我需要的,一个我可以跟在他后面的室友。被当成是"一个可笑的人"。

Monica: Pool table's free. Rack them up. I'll be back in just a minute. Get ready for me to whip your butt.

球台空了,准备一下,我马上回来。准备让我打屁股吧。

Chandler: Ok, but after that, we're shooting some pool.

好,不过之后要打球。

Rachel: Oh, um, no, no, no, no excuse me, hello. Hi.

不对,很抱歉。

My friend ordered an onion, not an olive, and uh I ordered a rum and Diet Coke, which I don't think this is.

我朋友点的是洋葱。不是橄榄。我点的是甜酒和健怡可乐。这杯不是。

Waitress: I am so sorry. That's all right. I mean how hard is it to get a couple drinks right, huh?

对不起。 没关系。准备饮料能有多难?

Friend No. 1: Well, I would like to propose a toast, to the woman, who in one year from today, will become Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber D.D.S. .

我们来敬酒这位女士,在一年后的今天,就要成为贝瑞巴伯医生、牙科博士夫人了。

Rachel: Ummm, I think it's time to see the ring again.

应该再秀一次戒指了。

Friend No. 2: Oh, isn't it exciting, I mean it's like having a boyfriend for life.

很棒吧?就好像一辈子都有男朋友。

Rachel: Yeah, I know.

是啊,我知道。

Friend No. 1: What?

怎么了?

Rachel: Oh, I don't know. Well maybe it's just the idea of Barry for the rest of my life.

我不晓得。也许只是想到一辈子要跟贝瑞在一起。

I don't know, I think I I feel like I need to have one last fling, you know, just to sorta get it out of my system.

我不知道,我觉得,我想来个最后的放纵。就是跳出我自己的系统。

Friend No. 1: Rachel stop! You're so bad!

瑞秋,别说了! 你好坏!

Rachel: I'm serious, I really, I think I need just to have some...meaningless, sex you know, with the next guy I see.

我是认真的,我真的觉得我需要 毫无意义的性爱,就跟下一个看到的男人。

Chandler: Excuse me, I seem to have dropped my ball.

抱歉,我的球好像掉了。

Rachel: Yeah, so? And now I've picked it up again.

所以呢?我又把它捡起来了。

Monica: Oh my God, I went to high school with her. Rachel! Hi!

天哪,那是我的高中同学。瑞秋!嗨!

Rachel: Monica!

莫妮卡。

Monica: Is she giving me the finger?

她是不是在对我竖中指?

Rachel: Monica! Look! Hi! What'd you think?

莫妮卡!你觉得如何?

Monica: Oh my God, you can't even see where the Titanic hit it.

天哪!连泰坦尼克号都撞不坏它。

Rachel: Yes, his name is Barry, he's a doctor, thank you very much.

没错,他叫贝瑞。是一位医生,非常感谢。

Monica: Awww, just like you always wanted. Congratulations.

这是你一直以来的梦想,恭喜你。

Rachel: Thank you. So how how about you, are are you seeing anybody?

谢谢,那你呢?有对象吗?

Monica: Aww, not right now.

目前没有。

Rachel: Oh, that's ok. I know.

没关系。 我知道。

Rachel: Yeah.

是。

Monica: Yea so, I I think I'll get, back to my friend.

我要去找我朋友了。

Rachel: Oh, yeah, sure, sure, sure, sure. Listen, can we please have lunch the next time I'm in the city?

好。下次我进城,我们一起吃饭?

Monica: Oh, that'd be great.

好啊。

Rachel: Ok!

好!

Rachel: Ok! Thanks. Bye!

好! 谢谢。 再见!

Monica: Bye! Ten bucks says I'll never see that woman again in my life.

拜!我赌十块钱这辈子都不会再见到她。

Ross: No real , honey, really, it's fine, just g go with Susan. Really, I think, no, I think girls night out is a great idea. Ok, ok, bye.

真的,没关系。你就跟苏珊去吧。真的,我觉得…我觉得女生一起出门很好啊。好,好,再见。

Phoebe: So what're they doing? I don't know, something girlie.

她们要做什么? 不晓得,女生做的事。

Phoebe: Hey, you're early.

你回来早了。

Monica: What're you doing with the lamp?

你拿着那盏灯做什么?

Phoebe: I'm just taking it to get re wired.

拿去换电线。

Monica: Oh, well, don't take it to the same place you took the stereo, 'cause they have had that thing for over a week.

别送去你修音响那一家,他们已经修了一星期。

Phoebe: No, no, Mr. Heckles, no one is making any noise up here.

哈克先生,我们没有制造噪音。

Mr. Heckles: You're disturbing my oboe practice.

你们打扰我练习双簧管了。

Phoebe: You don't play the oboe! I could play the oboe!

你又不会吹双簧管。 我可以吹。

Phoebe: Then I'm going to have to ask you to keep it down.

那就请你小声一点。

Mr. Heckles: Who are you?

你是谁?

Eric: Hi, I'm Eric, I'm gonna be Chandler's new roommate. I'm Chandler's new roommate.

艾瑞克,钱德的新室友。 我才是钱德的新室友。

Eric: I don't think so. I could be Chandler's new roommate.

不是吧。 我可以当钱德的新室友。

Eric: But, he told me over the phone. He told me in person.

但是他打电话告诉我。 他是亲口告诉我的。

Eric: That's weird.

好奇怪。

Mr. Heckles: Well, I'm going to uh go into my new apartment now. Ehh!

我要回我的新公寓了。

Monica: Hi again. Hey!

又见面了。 嘿。

Chandler: Hey! Thank you so much.

嘿。 谢谢你。

Chandler: Oh, no no no no, don't thank me, thank the jerk that didn't show up. Ok, I gotta get to work.

别谢我,谢那个没出现的混蛋。

And not just for the money.

我要去上班了。

But also because every now and then somebody walks out of the bathroom with a little bit of toilet paper on their shoe.

并不是为了钱,而是因为不时得会有人。走出卫生间时脚底会粘着马桶垫纸。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disturbing [di'stə:biŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist

 
dull [dʌl]

想一想再看

adj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
unfortunate [ʌn'fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的
n.

联想记忆
photographer [fə'tɔgrəfə]

想一想再看

n. 摄影师

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。