Ross: So I told Carl, 'Nobody, no matter how famous their parents are, nobody is allowed to climb on the dinosaur.'
我告诉卡尔,没有人可以爬恐龙,父母再有名也一样。
But of course this went right in one ear and out...
可想而知,他是左耳进
Rachel: I love how he cares so much about stuff. If I squint I can pretend he's Alan Alda.
我最喜欢他的认真了。要是我眯起眼睛,就能把他看成亚伦艾达。
Monica: Oh good, another dinosaur story. When are those gonna become extinct?
拜托,又在讲恐龙的事。这些事什么时候才会绝种?
Chandler: If I was a superhero who could fly and be invisible, that would be the best.
如果我是一个会飞,还会隐形的超级英雄。那就太棒了。
Gunther: What does Rachel see in this guy? I love Rachel. I wish she was my wife.
瑞秋到底看上他哪一点?我爱瑞秋。真希望她是我的老婆。
Phoebe: Who's singing?
谁在唱歌?
Ross: Hey. When you guys were kids and you played Happy Days, who were you? I was always Richie.
你们小时候扮演电视剧《欢乐时光》里的角色时,都扮成什么?我都当里奇。
Monica: I was always Joanie.
我都当乔安妮。
Joey: Question. Was ah, 'Egg the Gellers!' the war cry of your neighborhood?
请问"蛋洗盖勒家" 是你们邻居的口号吗?
Phoebe: Ewww! Oh! It's the Mattress King! Booo! !
是床垫大王。 哦!!
Chandler: Don't look honey. Change the channel! Change the channel!
赶快转台!
Janice: Wait! Wait! I wanna see this. After I divorce him, half of that kingdom is gonna be mine.
等一下,我想看,等我跟他离了婚。有一半的王国将属于我。
Mattress King: 'Despair fills the mattress showroom.
床垫卖场愁云惨怖。
My kingdom is suddenly without a queen. I'm so depressed I'm going to slash...my prices! !
我的王国突然失去皇后。我是如此沮丧。我决定将价格。砍到最低!
Check it out! Four ninety nine for a pillow top queen set! I'm going medieval on prices!
各位请看!加利福尼亚之王只要599!有枕垫的皇后床垫只要499!我的价格非常保守!
Chandler: What a wank!
那个小人!
Janice: Oh, I cannot believe he's using our divorce to sell mattresses.
哦,他居然拿我们的离婚来促销!
Monica: I know! And four ninety nine for a pillow top queen set, who cares about the divorce, those babies will sell themselves.
有枕垫的床垫只要499,谁管你离不离婚?那些床垫自己都能卖!
And I'm appalled for you by the way.
还有,我很为你吃惊。
Mattress King: I'm close. I'm cheap. I'm the king.
卖场最近,价格最低。我是床垫之王。
Chandler: He stuffs that codpiece right?
他的下体是填充的,对吗?
Janice: Oh yeah!
哦,是的!
Monica: Ok, here you go.
好了,拿去。
Chandler: Oh, you know what? I asked for a no cinnamon on top.
你知道吗?我不要顶上飘着肉桂的。
Rachel: Ok. All right, daddy we'll see you tomorrow night. Ok bye.
好的,爸爸,我们明晚见。好,再见。
Ross: We?
我们?
Rachel: Are ah, having dinner with my Dad tomorrow night, I hope that's ok.
明晚要跟我爸吃饭。没问题吧?
Ross: Oh shoot, tomorrow's not so good, I'm supposed to um, fall off the Empire State building and land on a bicycle with no seat. So.
糟糕,明天不方便。我应该会从帝国大厦掉下来,跌到没有座的脚踏车上。所以…
Rachel: Ross, my father doesn't hate you.
我爸并不讨厌你。
Ross: Please, he refers to me as 'wet head'.
拜托,他管我叫"油头"。
Rachel: But honey he calls everybody by a nickname! Ok, look, I know, all right, just one dinner, please, one night for me, pleeease.
他都叫别人的绰号。好,就一顿饭。一个晚上,为了我。
I just want him to love you like I do.
我只是想让他像我一样爱你。
All right, well not exactly like I do, but, if you do come to dinner, I'll love you like I do in that black thing that you like.
好吧,也许不能像我一样。不过如果你肯来,我就穿那件黑色性感内衣,好好爱你。
Chandler: I'll go.
我去。
Ross: Fine.
好吧。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Ross: Hi Gunther.
嗨,甘瑟。
Gunther: Yeah, we'll see!
等着瞧。
Joey: Hey, you guys!
嘿,大家好!
Phoebe: Hey! Guess what? What? I got a gig! Yay! !
嘿! 你们猜怎样? 啥? 我有演出了。 耶!!
Chandler: See, that's why I can never be an actor. Because I can't say gig.
所以我当不成演员,我不会说"gig"。
Phoebe: Yeah, I can't say croissant. Oh my God!
我不会说"croissant",天哪!
Monica: What's the part?
是什么角色?
Joey: Well, it's not a part, no. I'm teaching acting for soap operas down at the Learning Extension.
不是角色。我要去学习扩展学校,教"连续剧演技"。
Ross: Come on! That's great. Wow!
很棒啊。 哇!
Joey: Yeah, yeah. It's like, it's like my chance to give something back to the acting community.
我可以借此机会回馈演艺界。
Ross: You know you probably not are allowed to sleep with any of your students.
你应该不可以跟学生上床。
Joey: I know!
我知道。
Phoebe: Ugh! I don't know, Monica. It feels funny just being here.
我不晓得,光是来这里,感觉就很怪。
I mean if you buy a bed from Janice's ex husband, that's like betraying Chandler.
跟珍妮丝的前夫买床铺,就像在背叛钱德。
Monica: Not at these prices.
这种价格耶。
Phoebe: Hi. You know, in England this car would be on the other side of the store. Woosh!
这辆车在英国应该在店的另一边!
Monica: Oh! Ohhhhh! Oh! Phoebe, come here. Aw, this is my new bed. You gotta feel this bad boy.
哦!菲比,过来。这就是我的新床铺。你一定要感受一下。
Phoebe: Eh, Monica, it's still, it feels so weird, you know? Chandler's your friend...Oh! Oh my God!
莫妮卡,我还是觉得怪怪的。钱德是你的朋友。我的天哪!
Aw, all right, take this bed, you can make other friends. Aw.
买吧,朋友可以再交。
Joey: Good evening. I am Mr. Tribbiani. And I will be teaching acting for soap operas.
晚安。我是崔比亚尼老师。我将教大家"连续剧演技"。
Unfortunately, tonight will be my only class because due to a rare blood disease I only have two weeks to live.
不幸的是,今晚是我的唯一的一次课。因为一种罕见的血液病毒,我只剩两星期的寿命了。
Female So, do we get our deposit back?
那么我们能拿回我们的学费吗?
Joey: That was supposed to be an example of acting for soap operas.
这只是一个表演肥皂剧的例子。
Male Then why are you only teaching tonight?
那么为什么你只有今晚上课呢?
Joey: I'm not! Look, why don't we get straight to the lesson! Ok, all right?
我不是,看,这就是我们没有直接上课的原因了,明白了吗?
Now um, on my first day as Dr. Drake Remoray on Days of Our Lives, Uh, I learned that one of the most important things in soap opera acting is reacting, this does not mean acting again, it means, you don't have a line, but someone else just did. And it goes something like this.
现在,在我参与"我们的日子" 演出雷莫瑞医生的第一天,我学到演连续剧时,很重要的一点,就是回应意思不是"回去反应"而是你没有台词。但可以听别人讲,就像这样。
Thanks, thanks, thanks a lot. Oh, by the way, before I forget, to work in soap operas some of you're gonna have to become much more attractive. All right, moving right along.
谢了。还有,先说明一点,如果想演连续剧有些同学得让自己变漂亮。好,继续往下讲。
Joey: Hi! Hey! Ooh! How was teaching last night?
嗨! 嗨!昨晚课上得怎样?
Joey: Oh it was great. Yeah, you get to say stuff like, 'Hey, the bell doesn't dismiss you, I, dismiss you.'
很棒,我可以说,打铃并不代表下课,我说下课才能下课。
Phoebe: Ooooh, nice. Yeah. Oh, and guess what, I got an audition for All My Children. Oh, yay!
真好。 哦,还有,我要去肥皂剧"我的孩子们"试镜。 哦,耶!
Joey: Yeah, it's this great part, this boxer named Nick.
是一个很棒的角色拳击手尼克。
And I'm so, so right for it, you know, he's just like me. Except, that he's a boxer, and and has an evil twin.
我超适合的,他跟我一模一样。除了他是拳击手之外。还有一个坏蛋双胞胎兄弟。
Phoebe: Oh.
哦。
Guy: Dom da da dom! Here ye! Here ye! Delivery from the Mattress King. You Miss Geller? Ok.
听我说,听我说,床垫大王送货来了!盖勒小姐吗? 是。
Guy: Sign here. Oh, do I have a middle name? All right Monica Velula Geller. Hey, it's that bedroom there. Ha!
请签收。我有中间的名字吗?好吧,莫妮卡"费露拉"盖勒。抬到那个房间。
Joey: Hey, Monica bought a bed from the Mattress King?
莫妮卡跟床垫大王买床?
Phoebe: Yeah, uh! So please, please, please, don't say anything to Chandler.
求求你,不要告诉钱德。
Joey: You want me to lie to Chandler? Is that a problem? No.
你要我骗他? 有问题吗? 没有。
Phoebe: Oh, hey, hey Nick the boxer let's see what you got. All right ya, put them up. Come on.
哦,嘿,拳击手尼克,露两手来瞧瞧。好,拳头举起来。
Joey: Yeah. Hey, you're ah, pretty good at this.
耶。你蛮有架势的嘛。
Phoebe: Yeah, well I had to learn, I was staying at the Y and some of the young men weren't acting Christian enough.
我非学不可,我住在基督教青年会时。有些男生不像基督徒。
Joey: Ahh. Hey now! Hey! !! Oww! ! And I'm bleeding.
别闹了。我流血了。
Phoebe: Oh! Oh! Ok, great. Wow! And I'm a vegetarian! Yeah.
哦!哦! 天呐。我是素食者耶! 是啊。
Phoebe: All right, all right, well I'm sorry, we'll put some ice on it. Ok.
对不起,来冰敷吧。 好的。
Phoebe: Ok, put your head back. All right. I can't see.
把头仰起来。 好吧。我看不到。
Phoebe: All right, I have ya. Oh God.
好的,我来牵你。天哪!
Guy: Which bedroom do ya want it in Miss Geller?
盖勒小姐,要抬进哪个房间?
Phoebe: Oh, it's um, it's the compulsively neat one by the window, ok? Gotcha.
靠窗有洁癖的那一间。 知道了。
Rachel: Hi Daddy!
嘿,爸爸!
Dr. Green: This is where they put it? What, there's no table available in the kitchen? ! Hello, baby.
位子被排在这里?怎么?厨房放不下桌子了吗?!嘿,乖女儿。
Rachel: You remember Ross. Dr. Green: Um hmm. Nice to see you again Dr. Green.
记得罗斯吧。格林医生,又见面了。
Dr. Green: So! How's the library?
所以,图书馆还好吗?
Ross: Ugh, museum.
是博物馆。
Dr. Green: What happened to the library?
那图书馆呢?
Ross: There never was a library. I mean there are libraries, its just that I ah, I never worked at one.
没有图书馆。是有图书馆,只不过,我没在图书馆做过事。
Dr. Green: You know what's really good here, the lobster. What do you say, shall I just order three?
知道这里的名菜是什么?龙虾。我直接点三份怎样?
Ross: Yeah, if you're really hungry. It's a joke, I made a joke.
如果你很饿的话。那是在开玩笑。
Rachel: Yeah, actually Daddy, Ross is allergic to lobster.
其实罗斯对龙虾过敏。
Dr. Green: What kind of person is allergic to lobster? I guess the kind of person that works at a library.
谁会对龙虾过敏?我猜是图书馆员。
Ross: It's not a library...
不是
Dr. Green: I know! It's a museum! What, you're the only one around here who can make a joke. At least mine was funny.
我知道!是博物馆。只有你可以开玩笑吗?至少我的很好笑。
Ah, waiter, we will have two lobsters and a menu.
服务生。两份龙虾,一份菜单。
Ross: So, Dr. Green, how's the old boat?
格林医生,你的船好吗?
Dr. Green: They found rust. You know what rust does to a boat?
生锈了。你知道生锈会怎样?
Ross: Gives it a nice antiquey look?
让船看起来很古典?
Dr. Green: Rust, is boat cancer, Ross.
锈是船的癌症,罗斯。
Ross: Wow. I'm sorry, when I was a kid I lost a bike to that.
我真遗憾。我小时候就这样,失去了一辆脚踏车。
Dr. Green: Excuse me for a moment, will you please, I wanna say good night to the Levines, before we go.
失陪一下。我想在离开之前,去问候莱文家的人。
Rachel: Ok. Ok!
好。 好!
Rachel: Aw honey, stop! It's not that bad.
亲爱的,别这样,没那么糟。
Ross: Yeah. Op! Uh oh! I think your Dad must've added wrong. He only tipped like four percent.
你爸一定算错了,他只给了4%的小费。
Rachel: Yeah. That's Daddy.
是啊,爸就是这样。
Ross: That's Daddy? What, doesn't it bother you? You're a waitress.
爸就是这样?你不困扰吗?你是服务生耶。