你在做什么?
Ross: I...reorganized the fridge. See, uh, bottom shelf: meats and dairy. Middle shelf: fruits and vegetables. And top shelf: expired products.
我重新整理过冰箱。最底下放肉跟奶制品,中间放水果蔬菜,最上面放过期食物。
Joey: Why are you doing this?
你做这个干嘛?
Ross: Because I am bored...Out of my mind. I've already been to the bank, the post office, and the dry cleaners.
因为我无聊到快抓狂了,我已经去过银行、邮局、干洗店。
Joey: Dude, you just described seven days worth of stuff. You gotta spread it out a little, you know? Haven't you ever been unemployed?
老兄,你做完了我一周的工作。你要放轻松一点,难道你从来没失业过?
Ross: Hey, I am not unemployed. I'm on sabbatical!
我不是失业,只是进修中。(有安息之意)
Joey: Hey, don't get religious on me, ok. A guy in your position needs to be a little better at relaxing. You know.
少跟我传教。你应该练习放轻松。
Joey: Why do you think we have the comfortable chairs? Huh? Look, come here...sit down. Ready? Watch Ahh! And then Ohh, yeah! Huh?
不然我们家怎么会有安乐椅?过来……坐下准备好没?仔细看了然后……真好!
Ross: So what, we just sit?
就光坐着?
Joey: Ohh, no, no. We're not gonna just sit. Watch.
当然不是,不只是坐着,看好了。
Chandler: Hello, Chandler Bing.
我是钱德·宾。
Joey: Hello Mr. Bing...I love you.
宾先生,我爱你。
Chandler: Alright, whoever this is, stop calling me! It's been six months! It's not funny!
不管你是谁,别再打了!你已经骚扰我六个月了,一点也不好笑!
Joey: I can see you Mr. Bing. You look sexy in your new suit.
宾先生,我看得到你。你穿新西装真性感。
Chandler: Leave me alone! For the love of God, leave me alone!
求你看在上帝的份上,别再骚扰我了!
Joey: And that's Wednesday. Ohh.
这只是周三的乐子。
Phoebe: Hey, you guys, guess what?
伙计们,猜怎么了。
Chandler: The British are coming?
英国人要打来啦?
Phoebe: Ohh, you and your ways. Since it's Christmastime. I'm gonna be one of those people collecting donations.
你的笑话真冷。圣诞节快到了,我要负责去募捐。
All: Ohh.
喔。
Phoebe: Yeah, I already have my bell and later on I get my bucket.
我已经拿到铃铛,过几天就能拿到募捐筒。
Chandler: Ohh.
哦。
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna be out there spreading joy to the people. I mean, last year, I spread a littlejoy but not really enough. So, this year, I'm gonna do the whole city.
我要散播欢乐给大家。去年散播的不够多,今年一定要让全纽约都感受到。
Monica: You know, I knew a girl in high school who did that. She was very popular.
我有个高中同学也做了这样的事,结果成了红人。
Phoebe: That's weird. You're starting to sound a lot like Chandler lately.
怪了,你说话的口气跟钱德越来越像。
Chandler & Monica: That is so not true.
胡说八道。
Joey: So Pheebs, where are you doing all your bell ringing?
菲比,你要去哪里摇铃?
Phoebe: Ohh, they gave me a great spot. Right by Macy's.
我分到梅西百货旁当红位子。
Phoebe: Yeah, they hardly ever give such a good corner to a rookie, but I'm the only one who can sing "MerryChristmas", in 25 languages. I lied!
新人很少分到这位子,可是只有我会用25种语言说圣诞快乐。我说谎的。
Rachel: Oh my god. Ok you guys, here's Danny. Watch. Just watch this. See? ! Still pretending he's not interested.
天啊,丹尼在那边,你们看!看见没?还在假装对我没兴趣。
Rachel: Ok, he's coming over. Just pretend like we don't know him. We've forgotten who he is.
他走过来了,大家装不认识他,忘记他是谁。
Danny: Hey guys. All minus
你们好。
Rachel: Hey Danny.
丹尼。
Rachel: Oh, Danny! Hey!
丹尼!嗨!
Monica: Oh, God. Danny? You know Rachel? She's-she's nice. She's not bad to look at, right?
丹尼,你认得瑞秋吧?她人很好,长得也不赖吧?
Rachel: Thanks, Mon.
谢了,莫妮卡。
Danny: Well, of course.
当然啦。
Monica: Do you wanna go out on a date with her?
你要不要跟她约会?
Rachel: Monica? !
莫妮卡!
Danny: Ab-absolutely! Is Friday ok?
好啊,周五可以吗?
Monica: Friday is perfect, she can't wait.
非常好,她等不及要赴约。
Danny: On the date, I will be able to talk to her directly, right? See you Friday.
约会时,我可以直接跟她说话吧?周五见。
Rachel: Ok. What the hell was that? You know what? Don't answer me. I have a date with Danny.
你搞什么啊?算了,不用说了。我要跟丹尼约会咯。
Chandler: All right, it's 4:30. I guess my lunch break is over. What're you guys gonna do?
已经4点半,午休该结束了。你们等下要干嘛?
Ross: Well I guess if you're going back to work I'll probably just hang out. You know, make some calls.
既然你要回去上班,我们大概一起打几个电话吧。
Chandler: Cool.
酷。
Joey: How can I not get the part? The play was about a 29-year-old Italian actor from Queens.
我怎么会落选?主角就是出身皇后区的29岁意大利演员。
Estelle: Well, Telia Shire suddenly became available.
泰莉雅雪儿突然有空。
Joey: She's a woman!
她是女人耶!
Estelle: What can I say? She nailed it.
你要我说什么?人家就是有办法。
Joey: Ok, is there anything else?
好吧,还有什么戏份?
Estelle: Well, you're just gonna say no again but...gay porn.
你一定又会拒绝…… 同性恋A片?
Phoebe: Happy Holidays. Feliz Navidad. Allô! and Merry Christmas. Ohh thank you sir. Here's some joy.
佳节快乐。圣诞快乐(西班牙文)。嗨(法文),圣诞快乐!谢谢你,祝你幸福。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Come to see how it's going.
我来看看你做得如何。
Phoebe: Well, it's going ok.
很顺利。
Monica: Well good, here, let me help you out.
那好,我顺便捐点钱。
Phoebe: Oh, thanks!
谢谢!
Monica: Yeah!
当然!
Phoebe: Wow!
哇哦!
Phoebe: That is a new suede jacket? It looks really expensive.
新的鹿皮外套?好像很贵。
Monica: Yeah. I...guess.
是不便宜。
Phoebe: Just get your nails done?
你刚去做指甲?
Monica: Yes Phoebe, but this is all I have. Ok?
对,我只剩这些钱了。
Phoebe: Ok! Thanks! Happy Holidays, here's your joy.
谢啦,佳节快乐,祝你幸福。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Phoebe: Thank you! Happy Holidays. Wait, you can't take the money out.
谢谢,佳节愉快。等等,只能捐钱不能拿。
The Man: I'm making change. I need change for the bus.
我跟你换零钱搭公车。
Phoebe: But, can't you leave the dollar? This money is for the poor.
拿零钱就好,其他钱是要救济穷人的。
The Man: I'm poor! I gotta take the bus!
我就是穷人,而且还得搭公车!
Phoebe: Ok, Seasons Greetings and everything, but still...
佳节愉快,可是你不能……
The Man: Bite me, Blondie!
咬我啊,小妞!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm gonna give him something besides joy, just...
除了祝他幸福,我还要……
Joey: That part was perfect for me! I can't believe I didn't get it!
那个角色根本就是为我而写!结果我竟然落选!
Ross: I'm sorry, man. Hey, you know what you should do? You should make something happen for yourself.
很遗憾。你知道该怎么做吗?你要自己创造机会。
Ross: You know, like-like write a play. Write a movie! Huh? I mean, what about those Good Will Hunting guys?
例如写个戏剧或者电影剧本。就像《心灵捕手》里的那两个角色。
Joey: Come on Ross, be realistic, you know? If I did write something, yeah, what are the chances I could getthose guys to star in it?
罗斯,少作白日梦了。就算我写出剧本,哪有办法请到他们出演啊?
Joey: Wait a second, I could star in it!
有了,我可以自己主演!
Ross: Or that.
也可以。
Joey: I can't write! You know I mean I-I-I'm an actor. I could-I could act, like a writer. Here.
我不会写剧本!我是演员,我可以装成编剧。
Joey: But see? Nada. I don't have the discipline that takes, you know? I can't do it.
不过……什么也写不出来。我不像编剧一样有纪律,我办不到。
Ross: I'll help you. Yeah, I'll make up a schedule and make sure you stick to it. And plus, it'll give me something to do.
我可以帮你。帮你订出时间表,盯着你乖乖照做。我自己也有事做了。
Joey: Really? You'd-you'd do that for me? ! Ross: Yeah!
真的?你愿意帮我?对!
Joey: Thanks!
谢谢。
Ross: All right, we'll start off slow. The only thing you have to do tonight is come up with the name of your main character.
一开始慢慢来,今晚之前只要想好主角名字。
Joey: Done!
好了。
Ross: And it can't be Joey.
不可以是乔伊。
Joey: It's not.
不是。
Ross: Or Joseph.
也不能是乔瑟夫。
Joey: Oh.
哦。
Monica: Hi, what's up?
你怎么啦?
Rachel: I just saw Danny getting on the subway with a girl and he had his arm around her.
我刚看到丹尼跟女生搭地铁,他还搂着她。
Monica: Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
我真为你难过。
Rachel: Well you should be, this is all your fault! You meddled in our relationship!
你的确该难过,一切都要怪你!谁叫你插手我们的感情世界!
Monica: You had no relationship!
你们根本没在一起!
Rachel: No, but I was doing my thing and everything was going according to the plan!
不过我已经拟好计划,一切都按部就班进行中。
Monica: Oh, God, stop with the plan! All right, so what, so what if you saw him with a girl? Who cares? ! That doesn't mean anything!
拜托别再提你的什么计划!你看到他跟女生在一起又如何,他们不见得是情人。
Monica:Now look, you're gonna go out on a date with Danny and you're gonna be so charming he's gonna forgetall about that stupid subway girl.
你就快跟丹尼约会,到时你可以迷得他忘记地铁那个蠢妞。
Rachel: She was kinda stupid. You're right. All right, I'm just gonna go on the date. I'm just gonna go on the date. That is the new plan.
那女生的确很蠢。你说得对,好,我就去约会。我会去赴约,这就是我的新计划。
Monica: Hurry!
快点!
Joey: Hey, how do you spell suspicious?
“多疑”怎么写?
Chandler: Why?
干嘛?
Joey: Because I think this character is gonna be suspicious about stuff.
因为这个角色很“多疑”。
Chandler: Yes! Chandler Bing, 7! Chandler Bing, 0.
太棒了!钱德宾7分,钱德宾0分。
Joey: You're driving me crazy with that!
看你玩那个都快让我疯了!
Chandler: Ok, I'll stop.
我不玩就是了。
Joey: No, don't stop! Move the bowl further away! Ross could make that shot!
继续玩,碗拿远一点,连罗斯都投得进!
Joey: Well, you suck! But at least you suck at a man's game now.
真是逊毙了,不过至少你进了成人组。
Chandler: You wanna play?
要不要玩?
Joey: Chandler, I can't be playing games, Ross is gonna be home soon. And I have to write five whole pages if I'm gonna stick to his schedule.
我不能跟你玩,罗斯就快回来了。按照他的时间表,我今天应该写完5页。
Chandler: Well, so uh, play for the next 30 minutes and then you can write until he gets home.
你可以先玩30分钟,再继续用功到他回家。
Joey: All right! But uh, listen, what'd you say we uh crank it up a notch?
好吧!不过规则应该更困难。
Chandler: I'm intrigued.
愿闻其详。
Joey: All right, all we need is a little lighter fluid.
要先找到可燃性液体。
Chandler: Ok, but be careful ok, because I wanna get our security deposit back.
好,不过你小心点,我还想拿回房租订金。
Joey: Yeah, I think we said goodbye to that when we invented hammer darts.
我们之前发明铁锤标枪时,就已经拿不回来了。
Chandler: Do you even remember which part of the wall is not spackle?
你记得哪面墙壁没补过吗?
Joey: Uh yeah, right here.
记得,这里。
Phoebe: Thank you, Happy Holiday.
谢谢,佳节愉快。
Phoebe: No, that's trash. Young lady, no, you can't...Hey! Stop that young lady, she donated trash!
小姐,那可是垃圾,不可以……别这样,小姐,她竟然捐垃圾!
Phoebe: Hey! The charity is on fire! Help! Oh good! Thank you, I need that. Whoa! What is this? ! It's nine o'clock in the morning!
募捐筒着火了,来人啊!太好了,谢谢,我正需要!那是什么鬼东西?现在才早上9点耶!
Ross: All right. A room. A man enters, he looks suspicious.
我看看,场景,房间,一名男子满脸狐疑地走进来。
Ross: That's it? Joey, you're supposed to have five pages done by now! Including an exciting incident! And what is, and what is all this? ! The official rule book of Fireball.
就这样?乔伊,你今天应该写5页,还包括一个高潮。这是什么?大火球游戏规则。
Joey: Yeah, that's the uh, the game we were playing there.
我们刚在玩这游戏。
Chandler: Oh yeah, it's great! See you take a tennis ball, a bowl, and lighter fluid Op! Op!
很好玩,道具就是一颗网球,一个碗、可燃液体。噗噗。
Ross: This is helping your career? ! Huh? I thought you wanted to be an actor, not the creator of crazy lawsuit game!
这对你的事业有帮助吗?你是要当演员,不是发明危险游戏!
Joey: You're right, you're right, I'll, get back to work.
你说得对,我该工作了。
Ross: And shame on you! You should know better, Joey needs to work. Now come on!
为你感到惭愧,你应该懂事点,乔伊应该要工作。振作点。