手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第11集:钱德的母亲(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Phoebe: Do you think they have yesterday's daily news?

你觉得他们有昨天的《每日新闻》吗?
Monica: Why?
干嘛?
Phoebe: Just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.
只是想看看我的星座运势准不准。
Monica: Oh my God. Phoebe. Don't look now. But behind us there's a guy who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into a pit of depression.
天啊,Phoebe,现在别看 。后面有一个能让我们伤心欲绝,难以自拔的帅哥。
Phoebe: Where? Ooh, come to Momma.
在哪儿? 哦~快到妈妈碗里来。
Monica: He's coming. Be cool, be cool, be cool.
他走过来了,淡定,淡定,淡定。
Guy: Nice hat.
帽子真漂亮。
Monica and Phoebe: Thanks.
谢谢。
Phoebe: We should do something. Whistle.
我们应该做点啥,吹口哨。
Monica: I'm not going to whistle.
我才不会吹口哨呢。
Phoebe: Come on, do it.
赶紧,行动。
Monica: No.
不。
Phoebe: Do it! Do it. Do it. Do it.
行动!行动!行动!
Monica: Woowoo!
喔~喔~
Phoebe: I can't believe you did that! It's all my fault.
我不敢相信你做了。都是我的错。
Monica: No, It's mine. Why did I 'woohoo'? I mean, what was I hoping would happen? Thatthat he'd turn round and say 'I love that sound, I must have you now'?
不,是我的错。我为什么“喔喔”?我还指望会发生什么么吗? 指望他回头说“我喜欢那声音,我现在就想要你”?
Phoebe: I just wish there was something we could do. GET UP, YOU GIRL SCOUT! UP! UP! UP!
我只希望我们能做些什么。起来。你这个女童子军,起来!起来!起来!
Monica: Phoebe, what are you doing?
Phoebe,你在干什么?
Phoebe: Maybe nobody's tried this.
也许没有人试过这一招。
Monica: I wish we at least knew his name...
希望我们至少能知道他的名字。
Phoebe: I know, I hate that they're calling him John Doe. It's so sad. It's like he's a deer, a female deer. Oh, I was gonna stop.
我懂,讨厌他们叫他张三。太伤心了。感觉他就像一只小鹿,一头小母鹿。喔,我就此打住。
Monica: Look at that face. I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart.
瞧他这张脸,就算在睡觉都是一副聪明样。
Phoebe: Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic.
但是,你看见他指关节上的凹凸么? 那说明他是个艺术家。
Monica: Okay, he's a lawyer, who teaches sculpting on the side. And he can dance!
好吧,他是个兼职教雕刻的律师。而且~他会跳舞。
Phoebe: Oh! And, he's the kinda guy who, when you're talking, he's listening, you know, and not saying 'Yeah, I understand' but really wondering what you look like naked.
哦,并且他是那种肯听你讲话的人,你知道的,而不是那种,一边说“对,我明白”,但实际上却在想象你没穿衣服的样子。
Monica: I wish all guys could be like him.
我希望所有的男人都像他这样。
Phoebe: I know.
我懂。
Ross: I don't get it. You don't even know this guy.
我就不明白了,你们都不认识这男的。
Chandler: Yeah, are there no conscious men in the city for you two?
是啊,你俩在城里就找不到清醒的男人吗?
Monica: He doesn't have anyone.
他身边没人照顾。
Phoebe: Yeah, wewe feel kinda responsible.
对,我们觉得应该负点责任。
Joey: I can't believe you said woowoo. I don't even say woowoo.
我不敢相信你说了“喔喔”, 我都不说“喔喔”。
Rachel: Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up!
哦,她出来了,她出来了。
Jay Leno: Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound': The always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one.
各位,稍后我们将讨论她的新书,《洒脱的快感》永远引人入胜的Nora Tyler Bing. 这会儿你该叫孩子们上床睡觉了。
Chandler: Y'know, we don't have to watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.
我们没必要看这个。Showtime, HBO 和Cinemax台都在放《老板度假去》。
Rachel: No way, forget it.
不可能,别想了。
Joey: C'mon, she's your mom!
嘿,那是你老妈。
Chandler: Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times! No?
正是如此。看《老板度假去》!死人的腹股沟被打个二,三十次呢!不看吗?
Rachel: Chandler, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books! I love her books! I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool!
Chandler,我跟你说, 我超爱你老妈的书!超爱看她的书!上飞机必带一本!这太赞了!
Chandler: Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of 'Mistress Bitch.'
好啊,如果11岁的时候你的小伙伴们争相传阅《情妇婊子》第79页,你就不会觉得赞了。
Monica: I remember page 79.
我记得第79页的内容!
Joey: Oh yeah, the thing after the opera with the girl with trick hip?
哦,对,歌剧之后的事还有那个长着小翘臀的女孩?
Ross: C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom. I think she's a blast.
好啦,Chandler, 我喜欢你老妈。我觉得她很棒!
Chandler: You can say that because she's not your mom.
她不是你老妈,你怎么说都行。
Ross: Oh, please.
好啦,够了。
Paolo: Bona sera.
晚上好!
Rachel: Oh, hi sweetie.
哦,亲爱的,么么。
Ross: When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?
那盆通心粉什么时候从罗马回来的?
Monica: Last night.
昨晚。
Ross: Really, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire? Just a dream I had… But, phew!
是吗,他的飞机没在空中炸成一个大火球?只是我做的一个梦?……但是, 呼!
Phoebe: Hey hey hey! She's on!
嘿,嘿,嘿,她出来了!
Paolo: Ah! Nora Bing!
哇, Nora Bing!
Jay Leno:...and what is this about you being arrested in London? What is that all about?
听说你在伦敦被逮捕了?怎么回事?
Phoebe: Your mom was arrested?
你老妈被逮捕过?
Chandler: Shhh, I'm busy beaming with pride.
嘘,我正感到无比骄傲呢。
Mrs. Bing:...This is kind of embarrassing, but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...
这个说来有点不好意思,有次我和一个男人亲热之后......
Chandler: Now why would she say that's embarrassing? All: Shh.
她还说难为情? 嘘.....
Mrs. Bing:...I just get this craving for Kung Pow Chicken.
我就突然想吃宫保鸡丁。
Chandler: That's too much information!
说的太多了!
Mrs. Bing: Needless to say, he got a huge tip.
不用说,他有个大家伙。
Rachel: Oh God, I love her.
天呐,我太喜欢她了。
Chandler: I think I'm having a stroke.
我觉得我中风了。
Jay Leno: Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing, how is that going?
好,那么你现在正忙着巡回新书签售会,进展如何?
Mrs. Bing: Oh, fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate but I get to see my son, who I love... All: Oh!
哦,还不错,明天我将前往纽约。其实我不喜欢纽约,但是我可以见到亲爱的儿子。啊哦!
Chandler: This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.
据我所知,大部分老妈就打个电话。
Jay Leno: Y'know, don't take this wrong, II just don't see you aas a mom, somehow...I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad...
别会错意,只是我觉得你看起来不像一个当妈的人,当然,我绝没有恶意......
Mrs. Bing: Oh no, I am a fabulous mom! I bought my son his first condoms.
哦,不,我是个很棒的妈妈,我儿子的第一个保险套是我买给他的。
Chandler:...And then he burst into flames.
然后他就欲火焚身。
Monica: Let's see. Congress is debating a new deficit reduction bill... The mayor wants to raise subway fares again... The high today was fortyfive...and oh, teams played sports.
看看,国会正讨论新赤字削减法案.....市长想再度提高地铁票价......今天最高气温是45华氏度......还有,哦,一些体育比赛。
Phoebe: What about Glen? He could be a Glen.
Glen怎么样?可以叫他Glen。
Monica: Nah...notnot special enough.
不,不够特别。
Phoebe: Ooh! How about Agamemnon?
喔,叫“阿伽门农”怎么样?
Monica: Waaay too special.
太太特别了。
Mrs. Bing: I am famished. What do I want....
我好饿,我吃点什么呢......
Chandler: Please God don't let it be Kung Pow Chicken.
哦,天,千万不要是宫保鸡丁。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, you watched the show! What'd you think?
哦~你看了那节目,觉得怎么样?
Chandler: Well, I think you need to come out of your shell just a little.
我觉得你可以更开放......一些些。
Ross: What is this dive? Only you could've picked this place.
怎么是这么个不入流的地方? 只有你才会选这种地方。
Mrs. Bing: Oooh, c'mon, shut up, it's fun. Gimme a hug. I heard about the divorce. Lesbian, huh? Well, you know what they say: Be careful what you wish for. Well, I think we're ready for some tequila.
哦,少来,别说了,这里多有趣。么,抱一个。我听说你离婚的事了。同性恋哈?好吧,你知道老话说得好:“许愿要小心”。 好吧,我们可以喝点龙舌酒了。
Chandler: I know I am.
我等着呢。
Mrs. Bing: Who's doing shots?
谁要来点儿?
Phoebe: I'm in.
我要。
Mrs. Bing: There y'go. Ross?
给你,Ross?
Ross: Uh, I'm not really a shot drinking kinda guy.
呃,我不太灌这种酒。
Rachel: Hi! Sorry sorry we're late, we, uh, kinda just, y'know lost track of time.
抱歉,抱歉我们迟到了,呃,我们有点,忘了时间。
Ross:...But a man can change. Anyone want me to appraise anything?
但是男人是可以改变的。有人要我评价什么吗?
Ross: Well, I'm gonna go to tinkertown.
好吧,我要闪人了。
Rachel: Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I have read everything you've ever written. No, I mean it! I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight, all I wanted to do was become a writer.
Bing太太,跟你说, 我拜读过你所有的大作。不,我是说真的,我读过《午夜的快感》之后,就一心想成为作家。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can. You just start with half a dozen European cities, throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia, and bam! You have got yourself a book.
别这么说,亲,我能办到大家都能办到。你只需要先描述几个欧洲城市,然后委婉地形容一些男性生殖器官,哒哒,这样就能写成一本书了。
Chandler: My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
我的母上大人哦,先生们女士们。
Mrs. Bing: Yeah, any messages for room 226? You okay there, slugger? Ross: Oh, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
对,226房有留言吗?你还好吧,猛男?哦,我还好,还好。
Mrs. Bing: What is with you tonight? Ross: Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing.
你今晚是怎么了?没什么,没什么,没什么,没什么。
Mrs. Bing: Okay, thank you. It's the Italian HandLicker, isn't it?
好的,谢谢。是因为那个意大利舔手男,对吧?
Ross: No. It's the one he's licking.
不,是他舔的那个人。
Mrs. Bing: She's supposed to be with you.
她应该和你在一起的。
Ross: You're good.
你真厉害。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold a hundred million copies of my books, and y'know why?
哦,Ross,我卖出上亿本的书,你知道为什么吗?
Ross: The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?
因为封面上露两点的辣妹?
Mrs. Bing: No. Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.
不,因为我知道怎样去描写那些女人们钟情的男人。
Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo. People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.
相信我,Paolo完全没有卖点。没人愿意翻325页看Paolo的故事,
Come on. The guy's a secondary character. He's just a, you know, a complication you eventually kill off. Ross: When?
嘿,他就是个男二。他就是,是个出来搅局最后又消失的。什么时候消失?
Mrs. Bing: He's not a hero. You know who our hero is?
他不是主角。知道我们的男主是谁吗?
Ross: The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?
封面上露两点的猛男?
Mrs. Bing: No, it's you.
不,是你啊。
Mrs. Bing: No, really. Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.
不,说真的,你看,你既聪明又性感。
Ross: Right.
好吧。
Mrs. Bing: Yes, you are. The fact that you don't think you are makes you sexier.
是,你是的。事实上你不认为自己性感这一点更迷人。
Come on, kiddo. You're gonna be fine, believe me. Ahoh
好啦,小盆友,你会没事的,相信我。哦。
Joey: Uhhhh.... I'll just pee in the street.
呃,我到街上尿就好了。
Ross: Hey, is Chandler here? Joey: Yeah.
嘿,Chandler在吗?在。
Ross: Okay, uh, about last night, y'know, Chandler...you didn't tell...Okay, 'cause I'm thinking, we don't need to tell Chandler. I mean, it was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal, right?
好吧,昨晚的事......你没......告诉Chandler吧?因为我想,我们不需告诉。只是个吻,一个吻,没什么大不了的,对吧?
Joey: Right. No big deal. In Bizarro World! ! You broke the code!
对,没什么大不了的......那是在火星吧!你违反规定。
Ross: What code?
什么规定?
Joey: You don't kiss your friend's mom! Sisters are okay, maybe a hotlooking aunt...but not a mom, never a mom!
不能亲朋友的老妈啊!姐妹还可以,或者一个性感的姨妈可能也行,但是老妈可不行,绝对不行!
All: Ah! Ah! Chandler: What are you guys doing out here?
啊!啊!你们在外面干什么?
Ross: Uh...uh...Well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game. But, um, apparently, somebody overslept.
呃,我和Joey说过要早起去打回力球,但是,显然有人睡过头了。
Joey: Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.
对,好啊,你都没带球拍。
Ross: No, no I don't, because it's being restrung, somebody was supposed to bring me one.
对,没带,因为我的拍子拿去换线了,有人应该帮我准备一支拍子的。
Joey: Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.
对啊,你都没说你握把的尺寸。
Chandler: Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.
好吧,你们俩真真会浪费时间。
Ross: Okay, I'm scum, I'm scum.
好吧,我是人渣,我是人渣。
Joey: Ross, how could you let this happen?
Ross,你怎么会这么做?
Ross: I don't know, God, I...well, it's not like she's a regular mom, y'know? She's, she's sexy, she's...
我也不知道,天,我......啊,她不像是一般的妈妈,她很性感,她......
Joey: You don't think my mom's sexy? Ross: Well...not in the same way...
你不觉得我妈妈性感?啊......不一样的性感......
Joey: I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani was a handsome woman in her day, alright? You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?
回头告诉你Gloria Tribbiani 当年也是个标致美人,好吧?你以为生7个小孩容易吗?
Ross: Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here...
好吧,我觉得我们约聊约离谱了。
Rachel: Hey, what're you guys doing out here? Ross: Well, not playing racquetball!
你们两个在屋外做什么?反正不是打回力球。
Joey: He forgot to leave his grip size! Ross: He didn't get the goggles!
他忘了告诉我他握把的尺寸。他也没带护目镜。
Rachel: Well, sounds like you two have issues.
你们两个之间好像有点问题哦。
Rachel: Goodbye, baby.
再见,宝贝,么么......

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
euphoria [ju:'fɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 幸福愉快感

联想记忆
whistle ['wisl]

想一想再看

n. 口哨,汽笛,厂笛,啸啸声,用于召唤或发布命令的哨声

 
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 
conscious ['kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神志清醒的,意识到的,自觉的,有意的

联想记忆
pride [praid]

想一想再看

n. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心
vt

 
plunge [plʌndʒ]

想一想再看

v. 使投入,跳入,栽进
n. 跳入,投入

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
explode [iks'pləud]

想一想再看

vt. 爆炸,驳倒
vi. 爆炸,爆发(感情)

 
needless ['ni:dlis]

想一想再看

adj. 不需要的,无用的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。