手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第12集:十二碗面条(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: Nononono, we're done.

不不,够了。
Monica: Aunt Syl, stop yelling! All I'm saying is that If you'd told me vegetarian lasagna, I would've made vegetarian lasagna.
西尔婶婶,别喊了!如果你告诉过我你要素面条,我就会给你做素的了。
Monica: Well, the meat's only every third layer. Maybe you could scrape.
肉只铺在第三层, 也许你可以把它们刮下来。
Joey: Ross, did you really read all these baby books?
罗斯,你真的把所有婴儿书都读了?
Ross: Yep, you could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus, no compass and I could find my way out like that!
嗯! 你可以把我扔到子宫里的任何地方,用不着指南针我都能很快从里面爬出来!
Phoebe: Ooh, this is cool... it says in some parts of the world, people actually eat the placenta.
噢,这个不错,书上说有些地方的人真的吃胎盘。
Chandler: And, we're done with the yogurt. Phoebe: Sorry.
呃, 这酸奶算是吃不下去了。对不起。
Monica: Anut Syl, I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer. What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas? Nice talk, Aunt Syl. You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth?
西尔婶婶,我是出于好心才做的,我可不是宴席承办人。那你让我拿这一打面怎么办?婶婶你真会说话,你就用这张嘴亲吻弗莱蒂叔叔吗?
Joey: Hey Ross, listen, you know that right now, your baby's only this big? This is your baby. " Hi, Daddy.
嗨,罗斯,知道吗,你的宝贝现在就这么大?"这就是你的孩子,“你好,爸爸!”。
Ross: Hello.
你好。
Joey: " How come you don't live with Mommy? "" How come Mommy lives with that other lady? ""What's a lesbian? "

为什么你不和妈咪一起住?为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住?什么是女同性恋?

Rachel: Honey, you can say it, Poconos, Poconos, it's like Poconos.
亲爱的,你会说的,波克诺斯,波克诺斯,就像 波克诺斯。
Paolo: Ah, poke a nose.
啊,波可诺斯。
Monica: So did I hear Poconos?
我好像听到了波克诺斯?
Rachel: Yes, my sister's giving us her place for the weekend.
是的,我妹妹这周末把她的地盘借给我。
Phoebe: Woohoo, first weekend away together!
哇,第一次周末结伴出游!
Monica: Yeah. It's a big step. Phoebe: I know.
是啊,很快的进展嘛。 我知道。
Chandler: Ah, it's just a weekend, big deal!
哎,就是个周末而已,没什么!
Ross: Wasn't this supposed to be just a fling, huh? Shouldn't it be... flung by now?
不是说只是玩玩的吗,啊? 现在也该玩完了吧?
Rachel: I mean, we are way past the fling thing, I mean, I am feeling things that I've only read about in Danielle Steele books, you know? I mean, when I'm with him, I'm just totally, totally...
我觉得我们已远远超出只是玩玩的状态了,现在我的感觉只有在Danielle Steele的书里才找得到。我是说,当我和他在一起的时候,我完全,完全地......
Ross:...nauseous, I'm physically nauseous. What am I supposed to do, huh? Call immigration? I could call lmmigration.
恶心,我浑身都觉恶心。我该怎么办? 打电话给移民局? 我可以打电话给移民局哎!
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: Oh, look. Ugly Naked Guy is making shadow puppets.
看啊,丑陋裸男正在玩皮影戏。
Phoebe: Oh, but look, it's Abraham Lincoln. Monica: Oh, right.
看啊,那是阿不拉罕?林肯。噢,真的!
Ross: Go. Go!
去吧!去吧!
Joey: I love babies, with their little baby shoes, and their little baby toes, and their little baby hands...
我真喜欢小孩子, 他们那小鞋子,小脚指头, 小手......
Chandler: Ok, you're going to have to stop that, forever!
好了,你必须停止这样,永远停止!
Joey: Need a new table. Chandler: You think?
我们需要新桌子了。你觉得?
Carol: Hey hey, come on in! Ross: Hey, hello! mmwa! I brought all the books, and Monica sends her love, along with this lasagna. Oh great! Is it vegetarian, because Susan doesn't eat meat.
嘿, 进来吧!嘿! 我把书都拿回来了,这位是莫妮卡送你的爱心面条。哦,太好了! 是素的吗,苏珊不吃肉。
Ross: I'm pretty sure that it is. Nineteen weeks, the breasts are starting to swell. According to the literature.
我很确定是的。已经十九周,可以看出乳房开始膨胀。这是从书上看来的。
Carol: I got the results of the amnio today. Ross: Oh, tell me, tell me, is everything, uhh....? Totally and completely healthy.
我今天拿到超声波结果了。喔,告诉我,快告诉我,情况怎样?非常以及十分的健康!
Ross: Oh, tha's great, that is great! Hey, when did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis?
太棒了,简直太棒了!嘿,你和苏珊什么时候认识的休伊·路易斯?
Carol: Uh, that's our friend Tanya.
那是我们的朋友塔尼亚。
Ross: Of course it's your friend Tanya.
这当然是你们的朋友塔尼亚。
Carol: Don't you wanna know about the sex?
想知道是什么性吗?
Ross: The sex? I'm having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together. But when you throw in Tanya....
性?光想象着你和苏珊在一起的样子我就很...... 之后还把塔尼亚加进来......
Carol: The sex of the baby, Ross.

罗斯,我是说孩子的性别。

Ross: Oh, you know the sex of the baby? Oh, ohohoh!
喔,你知道孩子的性别了?噢~噢~噢!
Carol:Do you wanna know?
想知道吗?
Ross: No, no, no, I don't wanna know. Absolutely not. No I think, you know, I think you shouldn't know until you look down there and see," Oh, there it is. Or isn't.
不,我不想,绝对不想。你知道吗,我觉得应该到时候再低头一看, 然后说:“哦,那儿有鸡鸡!” 或者,“或者没有”。
Susan: Oh, hello Ross!
罗斯,你好。
Ross: Susan.
苏珊。
Susan: So? So did you hear?
怎么? 你们知道结果了?
Ross: Yes, we did, everything's AOK!
是的,我们知道了,一切都很正常!
Susan: Oh, that's so cool. It really is...do we know...?
噢, 那真的是太好了!真的是...... 我们知道了?
Carol: We certainly do, it's going to be a...
当然了,它将是个.....
Ross: Oh, hey hey hey, ho ho ho, hello, you see, a guy who doesn't want to know, standing right here!
哦,嘿,嘿!吼 吼,这儿还站着一个不想知道的人呢!
Susan: Oh, well, is it what we thought it would be?
那么,是我们之前想的那样吗?
Ross: What, ok, what, what did we think it was going to be? No, no, no I don't wanna know, don't wanna know. Ok, you know, I should probably, I should probably just go.
什么,好吧,什么...... 我们想着将会是什么?不,不要, 我不想知道,不想。好吧,我应该回去了。
Carol: Well, thanks for the books.
好吧,谢谢你的书。
Ross: No problem. Okay. Susan.
不客气。 好吧,苏珊。
Susan: All right, who should we call first, your folks, or Deb and Rona?
好吧,我们要先给谁打电话,你家人,还是德布和罗娜?
Carol: Hello?
你好?
Ross: Never mind. I don't wanna know.
没事了, 我不想知道。
Chandler: Ok, but just because it was my table, I have to buy a new one?
就因为这是我的桌子,我就得去买个新的?
Joey: That's the rule.
这是规矩。
Chandler: What rule? There's no rule, if anything, you owe me a table!
什么规矩? 根本没有规矩,如果有的话,规矩就是你欠我个桌子!
Joey: How did you get there?
你凭什么这么说?
Chandler: Well, I believe this piece of furniture was fine until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecchio.
这个桌子一直很结实直到你在吃早餐时蹂躏那个黄油罐子。
Joey: You knew about that?
你知道这事?
Chandler: Well, let's just say the impressions you made in the butter left little to the imagination.
这么说吧,看到那黄油的惨状,我已经不需要想象了。
Joey: Ok, How about if we split it?
那我们凑钱买怎么样?
Chandler: What do you mean, like, buy it together?
你什么意思,一起买?
Joey: Yeah.
是啊
Chandler: You think we're ready for something like that?
你认为我们的关系到那个程度了吗?
Joey: Why not?
为什么不呢?
Chandler: Well, just it's a pretty big commitment, I mean, what if one of us wants to move out?
这可是个很大的付出,我是说,要是有人想搬出去呢?
Joey: Why, are you moving out? Chandler: I'm not moving out. You would tell me if you were moving out, right?
为什么,你要搬吗? 我才不搬。你搬的话,要告诉我好吗?
Chandler: Yes, yes, it's just that with my last roommate Kip...
好,好的,只是我上个室友奇普......
Joey: Aw, I know all about Kip!
哎,我听够奇普的事情了!
Chandler: We bought a hibachi together, and then he ran off and got married, and things got pretty ugly.
我们一起买了个木炭火盆,后来他结婚搬走了,事情变得很不好协调。
Joey: Well, let me ask you something, was Kip a better roommate than me?
好吧,我问你个问题,作为室友,奇普比我好吗?
Chandler: Oh, don't do that.
噢,别这么问。
Phoebe's Assistant: We've got a couple changes in your schedule. Your 4:00 herbal massage has been pushed back to 4:30 and Miss Somerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu.
你的日程有些变化,4:00的草药按摩推迟到4:30,还有索莫菲尔德太太取消了5:30的日式指压。
Phoebe: Ok, thanks.
知道了,谢谢。
Phoebe's Assistant: Oh, here comes your 3:00. I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but, yum.
哦, 你3:00的顾客来了,我不想表现的不专业,但是,他太迷人了。
Paolo: Buon Giorno, Bella Phoebe!
你好,漂亮的菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, Paolo, hi, what are you doing here?
哦,保罗, 你好, 你怎么来了?
Paolo: Uh, Racquela tell me you massage?
嗯, 拉盖勒......告诉我......你会按摩。
Phoebe: Well, Racquela's right, yeah! Oh, okay, I don't know what you just said, so let's get started.
拉盖勒说得对!好吧,我听不懂你说的话,我们直接开始吧。
Paolo: Uh, I am, uh, being naked?
嗯, 需要我......脱光么?
Phoebe: Um, that's really your decision, I mean, some people prefer, you know, to take off...oh whoops! You're being naked!
额,这看个人喜好, 我是说,有的人喜欢,都脱掉......噢! 你真的脱光了!
Rachel: I can't believe you don't want to know. I mean, I couldn't not know, I mean, if, if the doctor knows, and Carol knows, and Susan knows....
我无法理解你为什么不想知道,我是说,我可做不到,如果医生知道,卡萝尔,苏珊也知道........
Monica: And Monica knows.
莫妮卡也知道。
Ross: Wha, how could you know, I don't even know!
你怎么知道的, 我都不知道!
Monica: Carol called me to thank me for the lasagna, I asked, she told me.
卡萝尔打电话来谢谢我送的面条,我直接问的,她就告诉我了。
Joey: So what's it gonna be?
那么孩子的性别是?
Ross: Wait—oh—hey—huh, oh great now he knows, and I don't know!
等一下,嘿, 哈, 太好了, 现在他都知道了,我却不知道!
Monica: I'm sorry, I'm just excited about being an aunt!
对不起, 只是我要当姑姑,太兴奋了!
Joey: Or an uncle...
也有可能是叔叔。
Joey and Chandler: Hey Phoebe!
来啦!菲比!
Ross: Hi Pheebs!
嗨,菲比。
Phoebe: Fine!
好了。
Monica: Phoebe, what's the matter?
菲比,出什么了?
Phoebe: Nothing, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm out of sorts.
没什么, 对不起, 我只是,我的好心情都没了。
Chandler: Well, you can use some of my sorts. I rarely use them. Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here?
那么我可以补给你点,我很少用到他们。你好,能给我们上些咖啡么?
Rachel: Oh, right, that's me!
哦,对,那是在叫我!
Joey: Hey, Chandler, that table place closes at 7, come on.
嘿,钱德勒,那个卖桌子的地方7点就关门了,走吧。
Chandler: Fine.
好吧。
Monica: Phoebe, what is it?
菲比,你怎么了?
Phoebe: All right, you know Paolo?
好吧,你知道保罗吧?
Ross: I'm familiar with his work, yes...
是的,我了解他那点把戏的。
Phoebe: Well, he made a move on me.
他调戏我。
Joey: Whoa, store will be open tomorrow!
噢,不急, 商店明天还会开!
Chandler: More coffee over here, please!
请再来点咖啡好吗!
Monica: Well, what happened?
怎么回事?
Phoebe: Well, he came in for a massage, and everything was fine until...
他来按摩,本来挺好的直到......
Joey and Chandler: Ooooohh!
噢!
Ross: My God.
天哪。
Monica: Are you sure?
你确定?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, I'm sure. And all of a sudden his hands weren't the problem anymore.
是的, 我确定。后来突然间,他的手不再是关键的了。
Monica: Was it...? Phoebe: Oh, boy scouts could have camped under there. Wow!
他那儿......?嗯,童子军都能在那扎营了。哇。
Ross: So. What did you do?
那么,你怎么做的?
Phoebe: I dealt with it like a professional.
我很专业的处理了这件事。
Rachel: "Woo," what?
你们在哇什么?
Phoebe: Uma Thurman.
乌玛?瑟曼。
Monica: Oh!
噢!
Ross: The actress!
那个女演员!
Ross: Thanks Rach.
谢了, 瑞秋。
Chandler: So what are you gonna do?
那么你打算怎么办?
Ross: You have to tell her! You have to tell her! It's your moral obligation as a friend, as a woman. I think it's a feminist issue. Guys? Guys?
你必须告诉她! 你一定要告诉她!这是作为朋友,作为女人的的责任, 我觉得涉及到女性权利事宜! 是吧?伙计们?伙计们?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, you have to tell her. Joey: Feminist issue. That's where I went!
哦,对,你必须告诉她。女权问题,和我想的一样!
Phoebe: She is gonna hate me.
她会恨我的。
Ross: Yeah, well...
是的,没办法。
Joey: Will you pick one, just pick one! Here, how about that one?
你挑一个, 随便挑一个。 那个怎么样?
Chandler: That's patio furniture!
那是露台家具!
Joey: So what, like people are gonna come in and think, "Uhoh, I'm outside again?"
那又怎样?难道人们进屋后会想,“哦,我又出来了?”
Chandler: Fine. What about the birds?
好吧,那个带鸟图案的呢?
Joey: I don't know, birds just don't say, "Hello, sit here, eat something."
不好说,鸟桌不会给人以 “你好, 坐下吃点什么。”的感觉。
Chandler: You pick one.
那你选吧。
Joey: All right, how about the ladybugs?
好吧, 那带瓢虫的怎么样?
Chandler: Oh, so, forget about the birds, but big red insects suggest fine dining!
哦, 且不说鸟,红色的大虫子就能让人有食欲了?
Joey: Fine, you want to get the birds, get the birds!
好, 你想要鸟的, 就要鸟那个吧!
Chandler: Not like that, I won't! Kip would have liked the birds!
你要是这样,我可不要。 奇普会喜欢那个带鸟的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obligation [.ɔbli'geiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 义务,责任

联想记忆
feminist ['feminist]

想一想再看

n. 女权主义者 adj. 主张男女平等的,女权主义的

联想记忆
poke [pəuk]

想一想再看

n. 刺,戳,袋
vt. 拨开,刺,戳

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
layer ['leiə]

想一想再看

n. 层
vi. 分层
vt. 将某

联想记忆
commitment [kə'mitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行

联想记忆
patio ['pɑ:tiəu]

想一想再看

n. 天井(庭院)

联想记忆
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。