Fetch.
快去捡。
Okay, Ivy, I'm about to launch phase one of operation fool mom.
好了,艾薇,我要准备实施骗老妈计划的第一步了。
What? No. I don't know what I'm gonna wear to the party. Let's trick our moms first.
啥?听着,我还不知道我要在派对上穿什么。咱们先实施计划吧。
Hi mom. -Hey. What? Mom, I haven't seen you all day and all I get is a hey?
嗨,老妈。-嘿。什么,老妈?我可是一天没见到您了,而我却只得到了一声嘿?
Sorry. Hi, Teddy!
我的错。嗨,泰迪!
Uh, mom, could you get this loose thread on my sweater?
老妈,能帮我把这线头从我毛衣上拽掉吗?
Where is it? -Oh, must have fallen off. Threads. Go figure.
在哪?-噢,应该是已经掉了。线头。没想到吧。
How are you doing?
你没事吧?
Fine. Oh, mom, could I ask you a personal question?
没事啊。对了,老妈,能问你个私人问题吗?
Honey, of course you can. -Great.
宝贝,当然了。-太好了。
What's-- what's-- what's the question?
到底什么,什么问题啊?
Oh, I don't have one right now. Just...You know, good to know for down the road.
噢,我还没想好。只是...先为以后铺好路。
Seriously, how are you doing?
说真的,你没事吧?
Oh, mom, you took Spanish, right? What does this mean?
噢,老妈,你懂西班牙语,是吧?那这句话什么意思?
That means I like that boy. He's very nice. Wait a minute, I think you are taking french.
意思是我喜欢那个男孩。他人很好。等一下 你不是选法语的吗。
Oh, wow. Guess that's why I didn't understand it. I love you, mom.
噢,没错。我说我怎么看不懂呢。我爱你,老妈。
I love you too, honey. Weird-- I usually have those conversations with P.J.
我也爱你,宝贝。怪了,通常这种对话只会出现在PJ身上。