手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第5集 钱德勒爱上了乔伊的新女友(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: Kathy! Kathy! Hi! ! Kathy! Kathy! Kathy! Fetch! Fetch it! Kathy! Kathy! Kathy! Kathy! Kathy.

凯西,凯西,喂凯西,凯西凯西,拿开!拿开它!凯西,凯西,凯西凯西凯西。
Kathy: Hey, Chandler! What're you doing here?
钱德,你怎么在这里?
Chandler: Oh, I just wanted to say "Hey!"
我只是来打个招呼。
Kathy: Hey!
嘿。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Oh come on! You're making it sound worse than it was.
哦拜托!你有点言过其实了。
Ross: Her date tipped me ten dollars.
她的男伴给了我10块钱。
Ross: Pheebs, what're you doing?
菲比,你干什么?
Phoebe: Ok, I wanna be sexy again so I'm trying to catch a cold. Should be easy, supposedly they're pretty common.
我想恢复性感,所以我想感冒,应该很容易,感冒很常见。
Monica: Phoebe, you'll catch pneumonia.
菲比,你会得肺炎的。
Chandler: Ok. You were right. I'm in love with Joey's girlfriend.
你们说得对,我爱上了乔伊的女朋友。
Phoebe: What? !
什么?
Ross: Are you serious?
真的吗?
Phoebe: Well, how-how-how is that possible? You barely know her!
怎么可能?你们根本不熟。
Chandler: I don't know. I can't-I just, I can't get her out of my head. You know?
我不晓得,我就是…我就是无法忘掉她。
I mean, I'm a very bad person. I'm a very, very bad person. I'm a horrible, person. "No you're not Chandler! We still love you Chandler!"
我很糟糕,非常非常糟,我是个烂人“才不是呢,钱德,我们还是爱你”。
Monica: Oh gosh, Phoebe, I think I caught your cold.
哦,糟了,菲比,我想我被你传染上感冒了。
Phoebe: You mean you stole it! Don't cover your mouth when you do that!
你是说你把它从我这儿偷走了!你咳嗽的时候别捂着你的嘴!
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Kathy: We were just talking about you.
我们正在说你。
Chandler: Really? !
真的?
Joey: Yeah-yeah, I told her about the time you got drunk and fell asleep with your head in the toilet.
对对,我刚刚跟她说那次你喝醉了以后,把脑袋扎进马桶睡着了的事。
Chandler: Right in there!
就是在那里!
Monica: What movie did you get?
你们租了什么电影?
Joey: I got what I always get, Die Hard.
还是一样“虎胆龙威”。
Kathy: See, that's what I like about Joey. Any other guy would've been "Yeah, The English Patient is my favorite movie too."
我就是喜欢乔伊这一点其他人都会说 “我也最喜欢‘英国病人’”。
But Joey goes, "No way. Let's get Die Hard! I'm not watching that English crap."
但乔伊就会说 “才不要,借‘虎胆龙威’”“我才不看那个英国病人”。
Monica: Yeah, he's dreamy.
是啊,他最棒了。
Chandler: I gotta go. I gotta go meet some friends.
我先走了,我跟朋友有约。
Joey: He has other friends?
他有别的朋友?
Chandler: 99...100! Ready or not, here I come! All right, let's go over the concept one more time.
99......100!好了没有,我来了!好吧,我们重新再讲一遍规则。
Joey: Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Joey: Hey guys. Listen uh, you wanna get some dinner with me and Kathy tonight?
小家伙们,晚上要不要跟我们吃饭?
Chandler: Ohh, umm, you know what, I already ate.
我已经吃饱了。
Joey: It's 4:30.
才4点半。
Chandler: You know I had a big meal on Monday, you know. So that's just gonna get me straight through the week.
你知道,我星期一有顿大餐这够我撑一星期的。
Joey: Ok, I see what's going on here.
好,我知道是怎么回事了。
Chandler: You-you do?
你,你知道?
Joey: Yeah! You don't like Kathy.
对,你不喜欢凯西。
Chandler: You got me.
被你猜对了。
Joey: Yeah, you've been avoiding her ever since we started going out. Look, I made an effort to like Janice,
对,自从我们约会以来,你一直躲着她看,我曾经努力去喜欢珍妮丝。
now I think it's your turn to make an effort to like Kathy by coming out to dinner with us. Right?
现在,我想你应该努力去喜欢凯茜,就从和我们一起吃晚饭开始,好么?
Chandler: Yeah. Right.
对,没错。
Joey: Good, and hey! My treat. But that's only because you're not eating anything, right?
好,而且,嘿!我请客我说请客是因为你已经不打算吃任何东西了,对吧?
Monica: Sorry Grandma.
奶奶,对不起。
Monica: Ross isn't here.
罗斯不在。
Rachel: Oh. Stop it!
哦,放手!
Josh: So I'll see you at the party? Beer's fear man, 24/7! !
那我们派对上见,啤酒大王,24,7!!
Rachel: I am soo gonna marry that guy. Ohhh!
我真想和他结婚。
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: I think he's stealing from me.
我觉得他偷我的钱。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because he's stealing from me!
因为他真的偷我的钱。
Phoebe: Hi! It's me. And soup. Hey, boy I just saw Josh, he looks so yummy in your leather jacket. -Rachel: Ughh!
是我,还有热汤,我刚遇到乔斯,他穿你的皮衣看起来好帅。-呜!
Phoebe: Here, now, I don't eat chicken, so it's just noodle soup. And there's no chicken in the broth either, so it's really just...noodle water.
这个,我不吃鸡,所以这只是面汤,而且是没有肉的汤,实际上是......面条水。
Monica: Thank you so much Phoebe.
谢谢你,菲比。
Phoebe: Sure.
应该的。
Monica: What're you doing with those? !
你拿那个干嘛?
Phoebe: But, I need your germs! I want my cold back! I miss my sexy voice.
我要你的细菌,我想再感冒,我怀念我的性感嗓音。
Monica: Sorry, Phoebe.
对不起,菲比。
Phoebe: It's ok. How's the soup?
没关系,汤好喝吗?
Monica: Umm. Awww! ho-ho-ho! !!
哦。呕!!天啊!!
Kathy: Ohh, God, guys, check it out, you can see that girl's underwear!
哦,天啊,注意,你可以看见那个女孩的内衣。
Joey: Is she great or what?
她棒么?
Kathy: So? Huh? What do you think?
那么,你怎么看?
Chandler: Ohh, she's-she's not really my type.
哦,她不是我的型。
Kathy: Not your type? ! She's gorgeous!
不是你的型?大美女耶。
Chandler: You know what I think it is? I think it's the fishnet stockings.
你知道我怎么看?她穿着网格长筒袜。
You know? Whenever I see a girl in fishnet stockings it reminds me of, my father in fishnet stockings.
你知道?当我看到女孩穿着网格长筒袜,我就想起我父亲穿网格长筒袜的样子。
Kathy: Ok. Understanding a little more why you're single.
哦,我有点了解你为什么单身了。
Ohh! You know, I have a friend you would like, she's really pretty. And then we could double date!
哦!你知道,我有个朋友你会喜欢,她很漂亮到时候我们就可以四个人一起约会!
Chandler: Uhh, no-no thanks.
不必了。
Kathy: Ok, I've got some ugly friends, and they're all available too.
好,那我还有些难看的朋友,而且她们也都有空。
Chandler: Listen, I'm-I'm gonna grab a beer.
听着,我-我要去拿瓶啤酒。
Joey: I'll be right back.
我马上回来,那是什么?
Joey: What was that?
那是什么?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Kathy was being really nice and you just walked away. I thought we had a deal.
凯西在示好,你却掉头就走,我们不是说好了?
Chandler: Hey, look, what do you want from me?
你要我怎样?
Joey: I want you to like her! But if that's too damn difficult for you, then the least you can do is to pretend.
我要你喜欢她!如果这对你来说真的很难的话,至少假装喜欢她。
Chandler: I am pretending.
我正在装啊。
Joey: Well then, do it better!
好,那么,干得好点!
Chandler: Ok, what do you say I-I go over there and tell her how much I like her?
好的,那么你看我过去跟她说我多么喜欢她如何?
No-no it'll be good, I can tell her much I've been thinking about her. That I haven't stopped thinking about her since the moment we met.
不不,这样更好。我可以跟她说我是多么想念她从我遇到她以后从未停止过想念她。
That I'm so fantastically, over-the-top, wanna-slit-my-own-throat in love with her,
我整天在空想,没完没了,想要扯开我的喉咙说我爱她。
that for every minute of every hour of every day I can't believe my own damn bad luck that you met her first! !
每天每小时每分钟都在想她,难以置信我怎么这么倒霉,你先遇上了她!!
Joey: Well, that's pretty good. But you might wanna tone it down a little.
嗯,这样很好。但是你的音调最好低一些。
Monica: I still have a fever? Are you sure that thing's working right?
我还在发烧?你确定温度计没坏?
Rachel: Well, we could take it the other way.
我们可以量你的其他地方。
Ross: Hey! So, uhh, Amanda just-just dropped me off. Yeah, that's one of the things I love about her, she's...uh, she's old enough to drive.
嗨!呃,阿曼达刚刚载我来的,对,至少我爱上她一点,她,呃,她起码够年龄开车了。
So uhh, I guess you're not going to mom and dad's tonight huh?
那么,我猜你今晚没去看爸爸和妈妈了?
Monica: No, sorry.
没有,对不起。
Rachel: Well where's Amanda?
亚曼达呢?
Monica: Hey Rach, could you get me some cough drops?
瑞秋,帮我拿咳嗽药水好吗?
Rachel: I mean you know, I'm thinking. You could bring her, and you guys could go up to your old room, and not make out.
我的意思你知道,我想,你可以带她和你的孩子到你的旧房间去,而且没有任何进展。
Monica: Ross, cough drops, please?
罗斯,能帮我拿下咳嗽药水吗?
Ross: At least I know she's not going out with me to get into R rated movies.
至少我知道他不会跟我一起去看R级片。
Rachel: Why don't you just marry her? Oh no, wait a minute you can't, I'm sorry I forgot, she's not a lesbian.
那你为什么不娶她?哦不,等等,你不能。不好意思我忘了,她不是女同性恋。
Ross: See, Amanda and I have a very special...
你看,阿曼达和我有很特殊的......
Monica: You have nothing! You're not even going out! You're her babysitter! You have a 12-year-old girl's job!
你有个屁!你有个屁!你根本没跟她出去过,你是她的保姆,你做着个12岁女孩的工作。
Rachel: Ohh, that is soo sad.
哦,真可悲啊。
Monica: And what are you laughing at, Miss 'My-keg-sucking-boyfriend-is-stealing-from-me!'
你笑什么?"我该死的男友从我这偷东西小姐"?
Rachel: Hey, so he stole a couple bucks from me! Big deal, at least he bought me something with it!
嘿,就算他从我这偷走几块钱!至少他还用这些钱买东西送我!
Monica: That's mine! ! Now, would you both please start acting like adults? And get me my cough drops!
那个是我的!!你们两个就不能表现得象个成年人?现在,把咳嗽药给我!
Ross: Fine.
好。
Rachel: Sorry.
对不起。
Ross: Here.
拿去。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Ross: Least I made ten bucks in my relationship.
至少我还赚了10块钱。
Rachel: You know...
你......
Phoebe: Parading goats are parading. Parading down the street. Parading goats are parading, leaving little treats. Does it even work without my sexy voice?
游行的山羊在游行在大街上游行游行的山羊在游行留下小脚印。用这种声音唱还能听吗?
Gunther: I like it.
我喜欢。
Phoebe: Gunther, kiss me.
甘瑟,亲我。
Gunther: What?
什么?
Joey: Hey! Now, we're not actually gonna be sleeping in here, but do you mind?
嘿!现在,我们不是真的要睡了,你不介意吧?
Chandler: Can I sleep on your couch?
我可以睡你的沙发吗?
Phoebe: I'm, I'm, still waiting for my paper mache man. Thank you my babies.
我还在等我的纸黏土人。谢谢各位。
Gunther: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah.
怎样?
Gunther: I don't know if you heard about what happened between me and Phoebe the other day?
我不知道听说那天我和菲比之间发生的事。
Rachel: No!
没有。
Gunther: Well, we kissed. I-I-I didn't initiate the kiss, but-but I also didn't stop it, and I've been feeling guilty.
我们接吻了,不是我主动的,但我也没阻止,我一直觉得很内疚。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Gunther: So umm, are we cool?
所以,我们没事吧?
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Gunther: I knew you would understand.
我就知道你会谅解。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
leather ['leðə]

想一想再看

n. 皮革,皮制品
adj. 皮革制的

 
tone [təun]

想一想再看

n. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调
vt. 使

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
initiate [i'niʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 创始人
adj. 新加入的
v

联想记忆
fever ['fi:və]

想一想再看

n. 发烧,发热,狂热
v. (使)发烧,(使

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
concept ['kɔnsept]

想一想再看

n. 概念,观念

 
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。