Chandler: I just walked in the bathroom saw Kathy naked! It was like torture!
我刚才走进浴室,竟看见凯斯一丝不挂!!简直是种折磨!
Ross: You know if we ever go to war and you're captured, you're in for a big surprise.
如果你曾当过战俘,那你才会惊讶的知道什么叫"折磨"。
Chandler: It just keeps getting worse and worse! You know? I mean it's bad enough that I'm in love with my roommates girlfriend.
情况越来越糟!!你知道么?我爱上了我室友的女朋友,这可太糟糕了!
Which by the way, I think she knows. Because every time we're in the same room together there's this weird like energy between us.
而且,我想她也知道。因为每次我们俩同处一室,在我俩之间总有种怪异的能量。
And call me crazy, but I think she likes me too. And now I have seen her naked.
更叫我疯狂的是,我想她也喜欢我。而且现在我更看见她的裸体了!!
I mean at least when I've seen her with clothes on, I could imagine her body was like covered in boils or something.
我是说,当我看见她穿着衣服的时候,我至少可以想象她的躯体是被树皮什么的给盖住的。
But there are no boils, she's smooth! Smooth!
但是现在却没有树皮,她是光着身子的!光着的!
Phoebe: Wow! Could everyone totally see up his robe?
喔!大家是不是都看见他浴袍下面的东西了?!
All: Yeah! Oh my God!
是啊!我的天!
Casey: Here you go.
给你!
Joey: Great! All right, so I'll call you later.
好极了!那么,我迟些打电话给你。
Casey: Great!
好的!
Chandler: Hey-Hey-Hey! Who was that?
嘿!那是谁?
Joey: That would be Casey. We're going out tonight.
那是凯希,我们晚上要约会。
Chandler: Going out, huh? Wow! Wow! So, things didn't work out with Kathy, huh? Bummer.
约会?喔!喔!那么你和凯斯有什么不妥,嗯?无赖老兄。
Joey: No, things are fine with Kathy. I'm having a late dinner with her tonight, right after my early dinner with Casey.
没有,我跟凯斯很好。我今晚和她有个迟点的晚餐。就在我和可斯的晚餐之后。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah-yeah. And the craziest thing is: I just ate a whole pizza myself!
是的。是的。更夸张的是我刚刚一个人吃了一整个披萨!
Chandler: Wait! You're going out with Kathy!
等一下!你要和凯斯约会!
Joey: Yeah. Why're you getting so upset?
对,你干嘛这么不安?
Chandler: Well, I'm upset- for you. I mean, having sex with an endless line of beautiful women must be very unfulfilling for you.
全是因为你。我是说,没完没了和各色美貌女子上床,恐怕很难满足你。
Joey: What is the big deal? It's not like we're exclusive.
这有什么大不了的??又不是只有我们才这么干!
Chandler: Look, Joey, Kathy is clearly not fulfilling your emotional needs.
听着,乔伊。凯斯很明显无法满足你的感情需求。
But Casey, I mean granted I just saw the back of her head, but I got this sense that she's-she's smart, and funny, and gets you.
但是可斯,老实说我只看到过她的后脑勺,但是我能感觉到她。。她聪明、风趣而且很在乎你。
Joey: You got all that from the back of her head?
光看后脑勺就知道这么多?
Chandler: All right, look, I just think it's time for you to settle down. You know? Make a choice, pick a lane.
好吧,听着,我想你真的应该安定下来了。做个选择,选条道路。
Joey: Who's Elaine?
谁是伊莱恩?
Phoebe: "Little, tiny Tarzan, swinging on a nose hair. Swinging with the greatest of ease..."
小泰山,在鼻毛上荡秋千,悠闲的荡着秋千......
Darn it! Now I don't know how to get to the next verse.
该死的!现在我不知道该怎么转到下一段。
Ross: Oh, you could just go uh, "greatest of ease...BAH-bah-bha-bhannn." Then go right into it.
你只需要这样:"很悠闲呀,然后继续下去。
Phoebe: Yeah, ooh, I like that! Yeah. Wait! How do you know about 'bah-bah-bha-bhan?'
对呀,我喜欢!等一下,你是怎么知道的?
Ross: Well umm, you know, I used to play.
呣,你知道,我过去也经常弹奏乐器
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, that's right, the keyboards, huh?
对了对了,是电子琴,呣?
Ross: Yeah, I mean, just a little in high school, but then I really got into it in college. I mean that's-that's when I really found my sound.
对,我上高中的时候只是玩玩,到大学时就完全地沉迷其中了。我是说,我那是真的找到属于我的声音!
Monica: Oh God! Orange juice just came out of my nose, but it was totally worth it. My God, I completely forgot about your sound.
喔,天!橙汁从我鼻子里出来了,但这也很值得,我都忘了你的声音。
Ross: Yeah.
是。
Monica: He used to lock himself in the basement for hours. No one was every allowed to hear, "The Sound."
他过去常常把自己关在地下室好几个小时。不准任何人来听他的那种"声音"。
Phoebe: I wanna hear "The Sound."
我想听那个“声音”
Ross: Really? No. I mean, no, I haven't played in so long, and-and, well it's-it's really personal stuff, you know?
真的?喔,不,我已经好久没有弹过了,而且,这是很私人的东东,你明白?
Phoebe: Come on, play that funky music white boy.
来嘛!演奏你那恐怖的音乐吧,"小孩"!
Monica: Yeah, come on.
是啊。
Ross: No, you guys, I mean, my keyboards are all the way uh- No, yeah, ok.
不,我的电子琴早就在我那收起来了。噢,好吧,我去拿。
Rachel: So, who wants to get some dinner with me later? I really wanna try that new Italian restaurant.
谁待会要跟我吃饭?我想去那家意大利餐厅。
Supposed to be really good. Saw a lot of Chinese people eating in there.
应该很不错,我看到里面有很多中国人。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在说什么?
Rachel: Remember you said some restaurant must be really good because you saw all these Chinese people eating in there?
你常说某家餐厅一定很不错,因为里面有很多中国人。
Monica: That's because it was a Chinese restaurant.
因为那是中国餐厅。
Rachel: Oh. Well, I still wanna go. Who wants to come?
我还是想去,谁要一起?
Joey: Oh, I can't. I got two dinner dates tonight, so I gotta get ready.
我不行,我晚上有两个约会,所以,我要去准备了。
Rachel: All right, girls' night out.
好,就我们女生了。
Monica: Oh sorry honey, but we gotta prep that catering thing we have tomorrow.
对不起,我们得准备明天的宴会。
Rachel: Oh, that's right. I wish I was one of those people who could eat in restaurants alone.
是啊,我希望我可以像那些人一样可以一个人在餐馆吃饭。
Monica: You should try it. It's a really good thing to do.
你应该试试看,那样蛮好的。
Rachel: I just think I'd feel really self-conscious, you know? Like I was on display or something.
我会浑身不对劲,你知道吗?好像自己是展示品。
Phoebe: Nah, I was on display once. Nothing like eating alone.
我展示过,跟独自吃饭不像。
Rachel: I just had a great time with myself.
我自己玩得很开心。
Chandler: Well, this could be a good story.
听起来是个很好的故事。
Rachel: At dinner. It was so liberating! You know, I don't need people to have fun. I'm fun. I'm a fun girl!
我是说吃饭,感觉好自由,我不需要别人给我乐趣,我能自得其乐,我是个有趣的女孩。
Chandler: Are you a naughty girl? No, just fun. Fun. Good. Fun. Fun.
你是个坏女孩吗?有趣就好,有趣,很好。
Monica: See, I told you you'd have fun.
我就说会很好玩吧?
Rachel: I know.
是啊。
Chandler: Although I must say that I totally judge any woman I see eating alone.
但我对自己吃饭的女生有偏见。
Rachel: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Excuse me, what's wrong with a woman eating alone?
很抱歉,自己吃饭有什么不对。
Chandler: Well, obviously something. She's-eating-alone.
当然有,她自己吃饭耶。
Ross: Ok, guys.
好了,大伙儿。
Chandler: All right! Bring it on, you...
好吧,你竟然又找出来了。
Ross: Here we go.
我们开始吧。
Ross: You know, I've-I've never played my stuff for anyone before, so it's important that-that you understand it's about communicating very private emotions.
你们要知道,我从未,从未在别人面前表演过我的作品。所以你们得清楚一件很重要的事,我将和大家交流非常私人的感情。
Ross: You know, umm, you should-you should think of umm, my work as wordless sound poems.
你们还得知道,你们得,呃,你们得思考,我的作品就像是是无言的诗。
Ross: That's what I'm...
我还要说......
Chandler: Oh my God! Play!
噢,天呀,快弹!!
Monica: Boy, that was-that was, umm...terrific.
听呀,简直太......呣,太棒了!
Chandler: Really, bitching!
真的是,棒极了!
Phoebe: Wow, it was so...wow!
喔,实在是太......喔!
Ross: Really? ! I mean, really?
真的么?我是说,真的么?
Rachel: Yeah, I mean, you should play in public!
是的,你应该到公众场合来弹。
Ross: Wow! Thanks, you guys. That's uh- ohh, I wanna, I wanna play you another piece! Umm! Uh! Aw!
喔!多谢大家!下面,我想,我想再为大家演奏另一首曲子!呣,噢!
I left my uh, helicopter sounds on another disk. I'll be right back, Ok? Aw, this's, this's so nice, I mean, I'm- I am so...
我把直升飞机的声音录在另一张盘上了。我去拿,马上回来,好么?这太好了!我是说,我是如此......
Monica: Oh God bless my dad for soundproofing the basement!
噢,幸亏老爸的地下室有隔音层!!
Rachel: Oh, I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers.
噢,我不敢相信,他竟然用弹奏这种曲子的手指抚摸过我!
Phoebe: What're you guys talking about, I loved it! It was soo moving. Oh, plus it's just, it's so different from the stuff you usually hear.
你们都在说什么呀,我非常喜欢!非常动人!而且,而且它还同你们平常听的东西完全不一样!
Chandler: You mean, music?
你是说音乐吗?
Chandler: Yeah, I know what you're thinking! Yes, yes, your breasts are just as firm and juicy.
是,我知道你在想什么!是的是的,你的胸部也很结实而诱人!
Chandler: Come in!
请进!
Kathy: Hey! Oh, God, is that Baywatch?
天哪,那是《海滩游侠》吗?
Chandler: Uh yes, but uh, I just watch it for the articles.
对,我只是为了写文章才要看的。
Kathy: So is Joey around?
乔伊在吗?
Chandler: No-no, he's not back yet, but he'll gonna be here any minute. So uh, come on in. Have a seat. Bow or stern?
不在,他还没回来,但是他再过几分钟就回来了。先请进,坐一会吧!船头还是船尾??
Kathy: I uh, don't really have a preference. You?
我无所谓坐哪,你呢?
Chandler: I like it in the stern....of the boat. Hello.
我喜欢坐在"末端"......的船尾!喂。
Joey: Hey, it's me. Listen, Casey and I were on our way back and we had a little car trouble.
嘿,是我。听着,我和可斯在回来的路上,但是车子出问题了。
Chandler: What happened? .
怎么了?
Joey: We broke down on the Parkway, so I have to walk back and get some transmission fluid.
我们在专属车道上抛锚了,我得走回去拿一些传动液。
Anyway listen, could you please tell Kathy that I'm sorry and I'll be there as soon as I can?
并且听着,请告诉凯斯我会尽快赶回来的。
Chandler: Why can't you tell her?
你怎么不自己说?
Joey:'Cause I only have one quarter, and I think my time is about to-
因为我只有一刻钟,而且我想投币时间快要......
Chandler: Joey! Joey! !
乔伊?乔伊?
Joey: Yeah?
怎样?
Chandler: I thought your time ran out.
我以为你时间到了。
Joey: Me too, but I guess I do have a couple of more-
我也这么以为,但是我想我还有几......
Chandler: Uhh, that was Joey. He's running a little late, and he says he's sorry.
呣,是乔伊,他说他很抱歉,他得迟点到了。
Kathy: Oh
噢。
Chandler: So, I guess it's just uh, you and me then.
噢。所以我想,呣。。现在只有你和我。
Kathy: Oh, ok.
噢,好。
Chandler: Yeah, I think it is!
呃,就是这样的了。
Kathy: So, what'd you do today?
你今天做了什么?
Chandler: Oh, I had an appointment to get my hair cut...
哦,我今天要去理发的。
Kathy: Oh, it looks great!
哦,你的发型很好看!
Chandler:...and then it got canceled.
呃,后来没去成。
Kathy: Well I can cut it.
我可以帮你剪。
Chandler: Really? ! Do you do that?
真的吗?你真的会?
Kathy: Yeah, I do. Oh, of course, I learned at my aunt's dog grooming shop, but hey, what do you say?
是的,我会理。我从我姑妈的狗儿理发店学的,你看怎么样?
Chandler: Dog grooming huh? Ok, just don't make my tail too poofy.
狗儿理发店?好的,只要别把我的尾巴搞得太脂粉气了!
Kathy: You have really great hair.
你的发质很好。
Chandler: Well, thanks. I grow it myself. You know who also has great hair is Joey!
噢,谢谢。我自己长出来的。你知道么,Joey的发质也很好!
Kathy: Yes! Yeah! Joey has great hair! Umm, I'm basically done here. Let me just get this hair off your neck.
噢!是的!乔伊的发质也很好!呣,我基本上干完了。让我把你脖子上的头发屑扫掉。
Chandler: Wh-what're you doing?
你在干什么?
Kathy: Checking to see if it's even.
检查是否看着比较自然。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Kathy: Looks good.
看起来很好。
Chandler: Oh It's the phone! The phone's making sounds! Hello!
噢!是电话!电话在响!喂!
Joey: Hey dude, it's me.
老兄,是我。
Chandler: Hey it's Joey!
我是乔伊。
Joey: Listen uh, I'm really sorry, but looks like we'll be stuck here for a while. I got the transmission fluid, went to put it in the car, transmission wasn't there!
听着,我非常抱歉,看起来我被困在这里了。我拿到了传动液,但是当我准备倒进汽车的时候,却发现传送器不见了!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah, it must've fallen out a few blocks back. I just figured we hit a dog.
嗯,可能是在前几个路口就掉了。当时听到异响,我还以为撞到了狗。
Chandler: Ok.
好
Joey: Listen uh, could you put Kathy on, I wanna apologize to her.
请凯西来听,我要跟她道歉。
Chandler: Oh yeah man. Joey.
好,乔伊找你。
Kathy: Hey. Oh no it's fine, don't worry about it. Yeah-no, stop apologizing, it's ok. Yeah! I'll talk to you tomorrow. I should uh, probably go.
噢,一切都还好,不用为我担心。噢,不用道歉,不要紧好,我明天再找你。我想,我可能得走了。
Chandler: Yeah. Yes! Yeah.
呃,是的!没错。
Kathy: I forgot my purse.
我忘了带皮包。
Chandler: Oh.
哦。
Kathy: Oh, I really did forget my purse.
我是真的忘了带皮包。
Chandler: No-mur-mur-mur.
不-不-不-不
Chandler: Oh no-no-no-no, it is bad, it's bad, it's bad!
噢,不-不-不-不!这太差劲了!太差、太差劲了!
Kathy: Horrible!
可怕极了!
Chandler: Wait the uh, the kiss or the situation?
呃等等,你是说吻得不好?
Kathy: No-no-no, the kiss was good.
不,那个吻很棒。
Chandler: Ok!
那就好!
Kathy: No, but that's bad!
但这样很不好。
Chandler: Ooh! Yes! Ok! Here's what we do, we-we forget it happened.
对,好,这样吧,我们忘了这件事。
Kathy: What? !
什么?!
Chandler: Ok, we-we swallow our feelings. Even if it means we're unhappy forever. Sound good?
好吧,我们得隐藏我们的感情,甚至可能我们将从此都不快乐,听起来好些么?
Kathy: Aw. Can you really do that?
你真的做得到?
Chandler: I have to; he-he's my best friend, and you're seeing him.
我不得不,他是我最好的朋友而你在跟他交往。
Kathy: Aw, Chandler, I like Joey a lot, but, with you...
钱德,我很喜欢乔伊,但是和你在一起......
Chandler: Oh-no-no-no! Don't! Don't! See? See, you're getting me confused, I'm starting to yearn.
不-不-不!不要说!不要说!你看,你把我弄胡涂了,我开始有所期望了!!
Kathy: I'm sorry. If you wanna pretend that nothing happened, I can try.
我很抱歉。但如果你想装作什么都没发生,我可以试试!
Chandler: I-I think we have to.
我们非这么做不可。
Kathy: Ok. Bye.
好,再见。
Chandler: Bye.
再见。