So I've had a couple of months to look around, you know.
我花了几个月的时间到处看
And, uh, upstairs, there's, uh, clothing, small, as if for a child?
楼上 有...衣服 很小的衣服 那是给...小孩的吗
Was it yours or... Or was there a son?
那是你的...还是你有过儿子
There was.
是的
There was a son.
我有过一个儿子
I lost him... As I did his mother.
但我失去了他 就像我失去他妈妈一样
I'm... I'm sorry.
我...抱歉
So you were a man once.
所以...你也曾是个人
An ordinary man.
一个普通人
If I'm never going to know another person in my whole life, can't I at least know you?
若我今生无法了解别人 可以至少让我了解你吗
Perhaps... perhaps you just want to learn the monster's weaknesses.
也许...也许你只是想知道怪物的弱点吧
You're not a monster.
你不是怪物
You think you're uglier than you are. That's why you cover all the mirrors up, isn't it?
你把自己想得太丑陋了 所以你才把镜子都遮起来 对吗
I am sir Gaston, and you, beast, have taken
我是加斯顿大人 而你 野兽 抢走了...
Who was that?
是谁啊
Just an old woman selling flowers.
只是个卖花的老人