Anna? Hey, what are you doing here?
安娜 你怎么来了
My mother.She's dead.What?She was killed.
我妈妈 她死了 什么 她被杀害了
Oh, my God, Anna...Hey, I'm so sorry.
天呐 安娜 真抱歉
I know I'm not supposed to be here,But I don't have anywhere else to go.Hey, it's OK.
我知道我不该来这 但我无处可去 没事的
Would you like one?Say it.Whatever it is, purge, get it out.
你来一杯吗 说吧 想说什么 张嘴 全都吐出来
It's about what Isobel said.What about it?
关于伊泽贝尔所说的 怎么了
Well, I know that you and Elena bonded,
我知道你和埃琳娜关系很铁
And I know that she cares about you, and, uh,I know you care about her.
我知道她很在乎你 而且 你也在乎她
Well, this is going in an interesting direction.
越说越有意思了
I'm just concerned about Elena being hurt.She considers you a friend.
我只是怕埃琳娜会受到伤害 她拿你当朋友
Same here. Elena's a very good friend.
我也一样 埃琳娜是我非常要好的朋友
Actually, she might qualify as my only friend.Is that a problem?
事实上 她可以说是我唯一的朋友 有问题吗
So, at the risk of sounding like a, um,like a jealous boyfriend.
虽然听起来像是吃醋 我还是要说
Oh, there's no risk.You do.History will not be repeating itself,where Elena's concerned.
不是像 你就是吃醋了 历史不会重演的 因为这次是埃琳娜