What do you want?I totally get it.
你还想干嘛 我能了解
You here as a history teacher.It's good.What the hell are you doing?
你在这里当历史老师 挺好的 你到底在做什么
You act like you don't care,and yet here you are hunting me down.
之前你表现得毫不在乎 而现在又对我穷追不舍
I'm leaving.I just thought I'd say good-bye.
我要走了 我只是觉得该道个别
Well, you couldn't be bothered the first time,so why now?
你出走的时候都没道别 现在又何苦呢
You hate me, good.Does that make it easier for you?
你恨我 很好 那是不是让你好受些
I mean, what is the whole point of this exercise?
我是说 你现在来还有什么意义
What did you expect?You spent all this time trying to track me down.What did you think you would find?
你以为会是怎样 你花了那么长时间追查我的下落 以为会得到什么结果呢
The woman who gave me this...I mean, you act like you don't care.
给我这个的女人 你装得满不在乎
But you cared enough to protect me after you left.
可你希望在离开后 我可以不受伤害
I was a different person back then.Right, right, right.And that person is gone.
当年的我和现在是天壤之别 好吧 好吧 那个人已经消失了
The woman I married, the woman I loved, she's just...she's gone.
我娶的女人 爱的女人 她不在了
You expect me to believe that?
你觉得我能相信吗
What are you doing?Well, I'm ring-free.
你干什么呢 我没有戒指
I'm vervain-free,So either kill me or compel me,Because...I don't believe it.Not for a second.
也没有马鞭草的保护了 杀了我 不然就控制我 因为 我不相信 丝毫不相信
I wanted this.I needed this.And I'm going to regret it forever.
这曾是我想要的 我需要这样 可我会后悔一辈子