Thank you.For what?For being such a monumental disappointment.
谢谢你 谢什么 谢谢你成功让我感到失望至极
It keeps the memory of my real mother perfectly intact.Good-bye, Elena.
让我可以好好怀念我真正的母亲 再见 埃琳娜
As long as you have a Salvatore on each arm,you're doomed.
陷入和塞尔瓦托兄弟的情感纠缠 你就在劫难逃
Katherine was smart.She got out.But we all know that you're not Katherine.
凯瑟琳是聪明人 她全身而退 但你我都知道你不是凯瑟琳
Hey, it's Anna. Leave a message.
嗨 我是安娜 请留言
Jeremy, we have to talk about this.No, we really don't.
杰里米 我们得谈谈这事 不 没必要
I don't know what Anna told you,but there are things that you need to know.
我不知道安娜跟你说了些什么 但有些事你需要知道
Yeah?Because...I'm pretty sure that your journal covered it.You read my journal?
是吗 因为 我想你日记应该都记了 你读了我的日记
And save me the speech about invasion of privacy,because I read a section about Damon erasing my memory,about what happened to Vicki.
省省你那套侵犯隐私的说教吧 因为我读到达蒙抹去了我的记忆 还有薇姬到底出了什么事
Jeremy, please, you don't understand.The night that Vicki died,it was like mom and dad died all over again.
杰里米 求你了 你不明白 薇姬死的那晚 我的感觉就像爸妈死亡的事重现
It was all over your face.And it hurt so much to see you like that.
你满脸痛苦 看到你那样我真的很揪心
I just wanted to take away your pain,I'm so sorry.Just get out.
我只是想解除你的痛苦 对不起 出去
No, Jeremy...Elena!Just get out.Please.
不 杰里米 埃琳娜 出去 求你了