Yes? What, Sherlock?
喂,什么事,夏洛克
Why are you out of breath? Filing. Either I've caught you in a compromising position or you've been working out again.
你喘什么?整理档案。你要么在跟人滚床单要么又在健身。
I favour the latter. What do you want? I need your answer, Mycroft, as a matter of urgency.
我倾向后者。到底何事?快答复,麦克罗夫特,很紧急。
Answer? Even at the eleventh hour, it's not too late, you know.
答复?最后一刻赶来,也不算太晚。
Oh, Lord! Cars can be ordered, private jets commandeered. Today. It's today, isn't it?
老天哪!叫专车,派飞机。是今天,是今天吧?
No, Sherlock, I will not be coming to the night-do, as you so poetically put it.
不,夏洛克,我不参加“夜勤”,多谢你说得这么诗意。
What a shame. Mary and John will be extremely d... Delighted not to have me hanging around.
真可惜,玛丽和约翰会很郁……愉悦,不用见到碍眼的我。
Oh, I don't know. There should always be a spectre at the feast.
那可说不准。宴席上总该有些怨灵嘛。
So, this is it, then? The big day.
就是今天了吧?大喜的日子。
I suppose I'll be seeing a lot more of you from now on.
今后大概会经常看到你了。
What do you mean? Just like old times.
什么意思?一如往昔。
No, I don't understand. Well, it's the end of an era, isn't it?'
不明白。一个时代完结了,不是么?
John and Mary, domestic bliss. No, no, no. I prefer to think of it as the beginning of a new chapter.
约翰和玛丽,家长里短。不不,我将它看作新篇章的开始。
What? Nothing. I know that silence. What?
什么?没事。我明白这种沉默,快说!
Well, I'd better let you get back to it. You have a big speech or something, don't you?
专心参加婚礼吧。还要讲个话,对吧?
What? Cakes, karaoke, mingling.
什么?吃蛋糕 K歌,跟人套近乎。
Mycroft! This is what people do, Sherlock.
麦克罗夫特!这就是凡人生活,夏洛克。
They get married.
结婚,成家。
I warned you, don't get involved.
我告诫过你,不要陷入太深。
Involved? I'm not involved. No... John asked me to be his best man, how could I say no?
陷入?我才没陷入。对哦……约翰邀请我做伴郎,我怎能拒绝?
Absolutely.I'm not involved. I believe you. Really, I do.
就是。才没陷入。我相信你,真的。