手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第14集 尔虞我诈(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Phoebe: Oh hey, you guys, look! Ugly Naked Guy is putting stuff in boxes!

你们看,丑裸男在收拾东西!
Rachel: I'd say from the looks of it, our naked buddy is moving.
看样子我们的裸友要搬家了。
Ross: Ironically, most of the boxes seem to be labeled clothes.
讽刺的是大部分的箱子,都标示着“衣服”。
Rachel: Ohh, I'm gonna miss that big old squishy butt.
我会怀念那个松软的大屁股。
Chandler: And we're done with the chicken fried rice.
鸡肉炒饭没了。
Ross: Hey! Hey! If he's moving, maybe I should try to get his place!
如果他要搬走,我可以去把那里租下来!
All: Oh Yes! Great idea!
好主意!
Ross: It would be so cool to live across from you guys!
跟你们遥遥相对多好玩啊!
Joey: Hey, yeah! Then we could do that telephone thing! You know, well you have a can, we have a can and it's connected by a string!
那我们就可以玩电话游戏!你一个罐子,我们一个罐子,中间有一条线。
Chandler: Or we can do the actual telephone thing.
或者我们也可以打真的电话。
Monica: Uh-oh. He's got packing tape stuck to where you really don't want it.
糟糕,他的那个地方粘到胶带了。
Chandler: Get it off, fat man, get it off!
快撕掉啊,肥仔!
Ross: Oh no, he's trying to pull it off slowly.
糟糕,他想慢慢撕下来。
Joey: Take it from me, if you're gonna be pulling tape off yourself it's gotta be in one quick motion.
相信我,撕胶带一定要快。
All: OH!
喔!
Joey: Like that.
就像那样。
Ross: Oh my God! I love this apartment! Isn't it perfect? ! I can't believe I never realized how-how great it is!
天哪,我爱死这层公寓了!很完美吧?我居然没发现这里有这么棒!
Rachel: Well that is because your eye immediately goes to the big naked man.
因为你的目光会马上移到丑裸男身上。
Phoebe: It's amazing! You better hurry up and fill out an application or I'm gonna beat you to it.
太棒了,你最好赶快去申请,否则我会抢先。
Ross: Ohh.
噢。
Rachel: Well, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm gonna go use Ugly Naked Guy's bathroom.
没想到会有这一天,我要去用丑裸男的厕所了。
Phoebe: Oh, look! There's-there's Monica and Chandler! Hey! Hey, you guys! Hey! Ohh! Ohh! Ahh-ahhh!
你看,是莫妮卡和钱德!喂,你们好,喂!
Phoebe: Ahhh! Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica!
钱德和莫妮卡!钱德和莫妮卡!
Rachel: Oh my God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Chandler and Monica!!
钱德和莫妮卡!
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天哪!
Phoebe: Oh! my eyes! my eyes!
我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Rachel: Phoebe! Phoebe! It's ok! It's ok!
菲比,菲比,没事的!
Phoebe: No! They're doing it!
不!他们搞在一起!
Rachel: I know! I know! I know!
我知道,我知道!
Phoebe: You know? !
你知道?
Rachel: Yes, I know! And Joey knows! But Ross doesn't know so you have to stop screaming!
对,我知道,乔伊也知道!但罗斯不知道,所以你别再叫了!
Ross: Hi, what's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe & Rachel: Ohhh! HI! Hi!
嗨嗨!
Ross: What? ! What? !
怎么了?
Rachel: Nothing! Oh God, now we're just so excited that you wanna get this apartment!
没事!我们只是好兴奋你要搬来这里!
Ross: Actually, it looks really good.
这里的确很棒!
Phoebe & Rachel: Ohhh! God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Get in here! Come on!
快过来啊!
Phoebe: You mean whenever Monica and Chandler where like you know doing laundry, or going grocery shopping or...
你是说每次莫妮卡和钱德,去洗衣服或买东西或……
Phoebe: Oh! All that time Monica spent on the phone with sad Linda from camp!
她每次跟伤心的琳达讲电话!
Rachel: Uh-huh, doing it. Doing it. Phone doing it.
做吧,做吧,电话也是,做吧。
Phoebe: Oh! Oh, I can't believe it! I mean I think it's great! For him. She might be able to do better.
真不敢相信!真是太好了……对他来说,她可以有更好的对象的。
Joey: Hey you guys!
你们好!
Rachel: Joey! Come here! Come here!
乔伊,快过来!
Joey: What? What?
怎样?
Rachel: Phoebe just found out about Monica and Chandler.
菲比发现莫妮卡和钱德的事了。
Joey: You mean how they're friends and nothing more?
就是他们是朋友,如此而已?
Rachel: No. You know, Joey, she knows!
不,乔伊,她知道了!
Rachel: We were at Ugly Naked Guy's apartment and we saw them doing it through the window. Actually, we saw them doing it up against the window.
我们刚才在丑裸男的公寓,看到他们隔着窗户在做。应该说是靠着窗户在做。
Phoebe: You know we saw them fornicating! Ok, so now they know you know and they don't know that Rachel knows?
我们看到他们私通!他们知道你知道,但是不知道瑞秋知道?
Joey: Yes, but, you know what? It doesn't matter who knows what. Now, enough of us know, that we can just tell them we know!
对,但现在这些都不重要了。我们有三个人知道,就可以告诉他们了。
Joey: Then all the lying and the secrets would finally be over!
我再也不必说谎保密了!
Phoebe: Or, we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own.
或者我们也可以不告诉他们,自己来找点乐子。
Rachel: Wh-what do you mean?
什么意思?
Phoebe: Well you know every time that they say that like they're doing laundry we'll just give them a bunch of laundry to do.
譬如每次他们说要洗衣服,我们就给他们一堆衣服洗。
Rachel: Ohhh, I-I would enjoy that!
我喜欢!
Joey: Oh no-no-no! No, wait Rach, you know what would even be more fun? Telling them.
不,你知道怎样更好玩?告诉他们。
Phoebe: That doesn't sound like fun. Rachel: No.
听起来不好玩。不。
Joey: So we'll make it fun, we'll do it like a- like a barbershop quartet. 'We know we know we know !"
那就让它变好玩,我们可以学理发店四重唱,我们知道,我们知道……
Rachel: Yeah, no, I wanna do Phoebe's thing.
不,我想照菲比的做法。
Joey: I can't take any...
我没办法再……
Phoebe: Oh, you don't have to do anything! Just don't tell them that we know!
你只要别说我们知道就行了!
Joey: No! I-I can't take any more secrets! I got your secrets. I got their secrets. I got secrets of my own you know!
不要,我没办法再保密了!我有你们的秘密,他们的秘密,还有我自己的秘密!
Rachel: You don't have any secrets!
你才没有秘密!
Joey: Oh yeah? Well, you don't know about Hugsy, my bedtime penguin pal.
是吗?你就不知道我有个企鹅抱枕叫哈吉。(童话片《哈加邦奇》)
Rachel: So, umm, how-how are we gonna mess with them?
所以……我们要怎么耍他们?
Joey: Ugh.
呃。
Phoebe: Well, you could use your position you know as the roommate. Ok.
你可以利用室友的身分,
Phoebe: And then I would use you know, the strongest tool at my disposal. My sexuality.
我就运用我最大的本钱,我的性感。
Chandler: Hello children!
孩子们!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Ok, watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.
仔细看,学着点,别吃我的饼干。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! Ooh, wow that jacket looks great on you!
嘿,你穿这件外套真好看!
Chandler: Really?
是吗?
Phoebe: Yeah the material feels so soft...oh, hello Mr. Bicep! You've been working out?
对,这个料子摸起来好软…… 二头肌先生。你有在健身吗?
Chandler: Well, I try to, you know, squeeze things. You ok?
我有在挤,你还好吗?
Phoebe: Well, if you really wanna know, I- Oh! I can't tell you this.
如果你真的想知道,我…… 我不能告诉你。
Chandler: Phoebe, it's me. You can tell me anything.
菲比,你什么都可以告诉我。
Phoebe: Well actually you're the one person I can't, tell this to. And the one person I want to the most.
事实上我就是不能告诉你,但我又最想告诉你。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe: I think it's just you know that I haven't been with a guy in so long and, you know how sometimes you're looking for something and you just don't even see that it's right there in front of you sipping coffee...
因为我很久没跟男人在一起了,有时你一直寻寻觅觅,却没发现他就在你眼前喝咖啡……
Phoebe: Oh no, have I said too much? Well, it's just something to think about. I know I will.
我说太多了吗?总之你考虑一下,我会考虑的。
Monica: You are so cute! How did you get to be so cute?
你好可爱!你怎么会这么可爱?
Chandler: Well, my grandfather was Swedish and my grandmother was actually a tiny little bunny.
我爷爷是瑞典人,我奶奶其实是只拇指兔。
Monica: Ok, now you're even cuter!
你变得更可爱了!
Chandler: You know that is a popular opinion today I must say.
这简直是今天的民意。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: The weirdest thing happened at the coffee house, I think, I think Phoebe was hitting on me.
今天在咖啡馆有一件怪事,我觉得菲比在勾引我。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在说什么?
Chandler: I'm telling you I think Phoebe thinks I'm foxy.
是真的,菲比觉得我很有魅力。
Monica: That's not possible!
不可能!
Chandler: Ow!
噢!
Monica: I'm sorry it's just, I mean Phoebe just always thought you were, you were charming in a, in a sexless kind of way.
抱歉,只是在菲比眼中,你的迷人是无性的。
Chandler: Oh, you know I-I can't hear that enough.
这种话真是百听不厌。
Monica: I just- I'm sorry, I just think that you misunderstood her.
抱歉,你应该误解她的意思了。
Chandler: No, I didn't misunderstand, ok? She was all over me! She touched my bicep for crying out loud!
我没有误解,好吗?她只差没扑上来!她还摸我的二头肌尖叫。
Monica: This bicep?
这个二头肌?
Chandler: Well it's not flexed right now! Why is it so hard for you to believe that Phoebe could be attracted to me?
我现在没挤它!为什么你这么难相信,菲比对我有意思?
Monica: It's not. All the girls are attracted to you. You're part bunny.
我没有啊,女生都会对你有意思,你有拇指兔的血统。
Rachel: Hey Mon, what're you doing now? You wanna come see a movie with us?
莫妮卡,你要干什么?要不要一起去看电影?
Monica: Uhh, you know actually I-I was gonna do some laundry.
事实上我正要去洗衣服。
Rachel: Oh.
喔。
Monica: Hey Chandler, you wanna do it with me?
钱德,要不要一起去?
Chandler: Sure, I'll do it with you. Monica: Ok.
好啊,我跟你一起去。好。
Rachel: Ok, great, hold on a sec!
太好了,等一下!
Rachel: Oh, here you go! You don't mind do ya? That would really help me out a lot! Thanks!
拿去!这样我就轻松多了,谢谢!
Monica: You mean I-I don't I think I have enough quarters.
我的硬币应该不够。
Phoebe: Oh, I have quarters!
我这里有!
Chandler: Great. Now we can do laundry all night. All night laundry!
太好了。我们可以洗一整晚的衣服了!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey, Ross! Any word on the apartment yet?
罗斯,公寓申请得怎样?
Ross: Well, I called over there and it turns out Ugly Naked Guy is subletting it himself and he's already had like a hundred applicants.
我打过去问,原来丑裸男要自己转租。而且已经有一大堆申请者。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Ross: No-no, it's ok, Cause you know the difference between them and me is?
没关系,我跟他们的差别是……
Chandler: Your history of bed wetting?
你有尿床的历史?
Ross: Ok, I trusted you man! Anyway, the difference is, I've got the edge.
你怎么可以说出来!总之,差别是我占了优势。
Ross: It's not exactly ethical but I sent him a little bribe to tip the scales in my direction. Check it out, you could probably see it from the window.
我知道这样有点奸诈,但我送了点东西去贿赂他,从窗户能看得到。
Monica: Oh, is it that pinball machine with the big bow on it?
是那个打了蝴蝶结的弹珠台吗?
Ross: No.
不是。
Chandler: That new mountain bike?
那辆新的登山车?
Ross: No.
不是。
Monica: Well what did you send?
那你送什么?
Ross: A basket of mini muffins.
一篮英式小松饼。
Phoebe: There-there's a whole table of mini muffin baskets. Which one did you send?
但桌上全都是英式小松饼,哪一篮是你送的?
Ross: The small one.
小的那一篮。
Rachel: What? ! You-you actually thought that basket was gonna get you the apartment?
什么?你真以为那篮松饼能帮你争取到公寓?
Ross: Well, yeah! Someone sent us a basket at work once and people went crazy over those little muffins. It was the best day.
对,我们办公室曾经收到一篮,大家都爱得不得了。那天真的很高兴。
Chandler: Your work makes me sad.
你的工作让我觉得好悲惨。
Ross: Oh man! I want that place so much! And I was so sure that was gonna work! There's twelve bucks I'll never see again!
真是的,我好想要那层公寓。我还以为一定会成功,那12块钱算是一去不复返了。
Rachel: All right honey, we'd better go if we wanna catch that movie.
菲比,想看电影就得快了。
Monica: Bye!
再见!
All: Bye!
再见!
Phoebe: Bye Chandler! I miss you already.
钱德再见,我已经开始想你了。
Chandler: Ok, did, did you see that? ! With the inappropriate and the pinching? !
你看到她不正常而且还捏我吗?
Monica: Actually, I did!
我看到了。
Chandler: Ok, so now, do you believe that she's attracted to me?
你相信她对我有意思了吧?
Monica: Ohhh, oh my God! Oh my God! She knows about us!
天哪,她知道我们的事了?
Chandler: Are you serious?
真的?
Monica: Phoebe knows and she just's trying to freak us out! That's the only explanation for it!
菲比知道了,她想吓我们!这是唯一的解释!
Chandler: Ok but what about you know, my pinchable butt and my bulging biceps? She knows!
那我好捏的屁股和激凸的二头肌呢?她知道了!
Chandler: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Yeah?
咋了?
Chandler: Phoebe knows about us!
菲比知道我们的事了!
Joey: Well I didn't tell them!
我没告诉她们!
Monica: Them? ! Who's them?
她们?她们是谁?
Joey: Uhhh, Phoebe and Joey.
菲比和乔伊。
Monica: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: And Rachel. I would've told you but they made me promise not to tell!
和瑞秋。我想告诉你们,但她们逼我不能说!
Chandler: Oh man!
天哪!
Joey: I'm sorry! But hey, it's over now, right? Cause you can tell them you know they know and I, can go back to knowing absolutely nothing!
对不起,那现在没事了吧?你们可以告诉她们你们知道了,我就可以恢复我什么都不知道的状态!
Monica: Unless...
除非……
Joey: No! Not unless! Look, this must end now!
没有除非,现在就要了结!
Monica: Oh man, they think they are so slick messing with us! But see they don't know that we know that theyknow!
她们还自以为高明!她们不知道我们知道她们知道!
Monica: So...
所以……
Chandler: Ahh yes, the messers become the messees!
没错,耍人的变成被耍的!
Joey: Come on, you guys. I-I...Think-think about how much fun it would be to tell. 'We know, we know, we know'.
拜托啦,说出来多好玩,我们知道……
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Oh...that wasn't you.
对喔,你们不懂。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disposal [dis'pəuzəl]

想一想再看

n. 处理,处置,布置,配置
n. 垃圾

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
slick [slik]

想一想再看

adj. 光滑的(巧妙的,完全的,老一套的,第一流的)

联想记忆
explanation [.eksplə'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解释,说明

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
misunderstand ['misʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

v. 误解,误会

联想记忆
misunderstood [,misʌndə'stud]

想一想再看

adj. 被误解的 v. 误解,误会(misunders

联想记忆
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。