Moira. Is it happening?
莫伊拉。是真的吗
Yes. The Humanitarian Award ceremony.
对。人道主义奖颁奖礼上
Isn't that a little public?
太公开化了点吧
No one will expect it.
没人会料到的
I have very welcome news to share with all of you.
我有好消息跟大家分享
Thanks to Queen Consolidated's Applied Sciences Division and their recent acquisition of Unidac Industries,
多亏奎恩集团的应用科学部门以及他们近期对尤尼达克工业的收购
the Undertaking which we set for ourselves is only months from fruition.
我们定下的目标,只须几个月就可实现
There's hope on the horizon for everyone in starling.
对全市人来说,可以肯定的是
We won't fail this city.
我们不会让他们失望
And I think I speak for everyone here when I say we're all with you, Malcolm.
代表在座各位说一句,我们支持你马尔科姆。
Jeez, this is one paranoid assassin.
天呐,真是个偏执狂刺客
Barerra's got cobalt-level encryption on his phone.
巴雷拉的手机加密技术很高明
It's not going to be easy to break.
很难破解
But codebreaker is my middle name. Actually, it's Megan...
但是,我中名叫破译者,其实是叫梅根啦
Felicity, can you get anything off of it?
费莉希蒂,你能挖出什么信息
Just the last number he dialed.
只有他最后拨打的号码
Which was? A restaurant in China town.
打到哪里?唐人街的一个餐馆
A Jade Dragon. I guess even hired killers enjoy the city's best chow mien.
玉龙餐馆,杀手也爱吃我市最好的炒面
Yeah, Jade Dragon is a front for the Chinese mafia.
玉龙餐馆是中国黑帮的幌子
Call the restaurant, make a reservation for two for tonight. You need to decrypt that phone.
打给餐馆,订一个今晚的两人桌。你得破解那部手机
I'm kind of in the mood for Chinese now.
我有点馋中餐了