手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第16集:菲比的双胞胎姐姐(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chandler: Would you like to have dinner sometime?

我能约你共进晚餐吗?
Rachel: So, Phoebe, what do you want for your birthday?
Phoebe,你想要什么生日礼物?
Phoebe: Well, what I really want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me.
嗯,我真正想要的是我妈妈能复活和我一起庆祝生日。
Rachel: Okay. Let me put it this way. Anything from Crabtree & Evelyn?
好吧。我这么说吧,想不想要Crabtree & Evelyn的产品?
Phoebe: Ooh! Bath salts would be nice!
哦!我想要浴盐!
Rachel: Oh. Okay! Good.
好的!没问题!
Jamie: What is this place?
这地方不怎么样啊?
Fran: Look, you're cold, I have to pee and there's a cup of coffee on the window. How bad could it be?
你看,你很冷,我想尿尿,窗户上有个咖啡杯。能坏到哪儿去?
Jamie: I think we have an answer.
我想我们有答案了。
Fran: What's she doing here?
她怎么会在这儿?
Jamie: This could be God's way of telling us to eat at home.
也许这就是老天爷在暗示我们应该回家吃饭。
Fran: Think she got fired at Riff's?
她被Riff餐厅开除了吗?
Jamie: No, no, no. We were there last night. She kept bringing swordfish. Are you gonna go to the...?
不是吧,昨晚我们还在那儿吃饭,她不停端来剑鱼。你不是要去……?
Fran: I'm gonna wait till we order. It's her, right.
点完之后再去。是她吧。
Jamie: lt looks like her. Um, excuse me?
看起来像她。呃,打扰一下?
Phoebe: Yeah?
什么事?
Jamie: Hi, it's us!
嗨,是我们啊!
Phoebe: Right. And it's me!
这样。是我啊!
Jamie: So, so you're here too.
你也在这里啊。
Phoebe: Much as you are.
和你们一样啊。
Jamie: Your turn.
该你了。
Fran: We know what we want.
我们知道我们要点什么。
Phoebe: Oh, that's good.
哦,很好啊。
Jamie: All we want is two cafe lattes.
我们要两杯拿铁。
Fran: And some biscotti cookies.
还有小饼干。
Phoebe: Good choice.
不错的选择。
Jamie: It's definitely her.
绝对是她。
Fran: Yeah.
没错。
Monica: I can't believe you. You still haven't told that girl she doesn't have a job yet?
我真不敢相信,你还没告诉她她已经被开除了?
Chandler: Well, you haven't taken down the Christmas lights.
你看你也还没把圣诞灯拿下来。
Monica: Congratulations. I think you've found the world's thinnest argument.
恭喜。你找到了世上最薄弱的论点。
Chandler: I'm just trying to find the right moment, you know?
我只是在寻找适当的时机,明白么?
Rachel: Oh, well, that shouldn't be so hard, now that you're dating. "Sweetheart, you're fired, but how about a quickie before I go to work?"
哦,这样应该不会太难,因为你们已开始约会了。亲爱的,你被开除了,我上班前何不来一"快炮"呢?
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: You know once you're inside, you don't have to knock anymore.
你知道你进门之后就不用再敲门了。
Monica: I'll get it. Oh, Hi, Mr. Heckles.
我来开。哦,你好Heckles先生。
Mr. Heckles: You're doing it again.
你们又来了。
Monica: Doing what? We're not doing anything. We're sitting and talking, quietly.
我们什么都没做。我们只是坐在这儿安静地聊天。
Mr. Heckles: I can hear you through the ceiling. My cats can't sleep.
我可以透过天花板听见噪音。我的猫睡不着。
Rachel: You don't even have cats.
你根本没养猫。
Mr. Heckles: I could have cats.
我本来可以养猫。
Monica: Goodbye, Mr. Heckles.
再见了,Heckles先生。
Rachel: We'll try to keep it down.
我们会小声点的。
Joey: Phoebe, could you do me a favor? Could you try this on? I just wanna make sure it fits.
Phoebe,帮个忙,能试穿看看吗?我想知道合不合身。
Phoebe: Oh, my first birthday present! Oh! This is really...
哦,我的第一件生日礼物!哦,这衣服真……
Joey: Oh, no, no. It's for Ursula. I just figured, you know, sizewise....
哦不是的,这是送给Ursula的。我只是想知道尺寸合不合适……
Phoebe: Oh, sure, yeah. Okay, it fits.
哦,好呀。好了,合身。
Rachel: Are you seeing her again tonight?
你今晚又和她约会?
Joey: Yep, lce Capades.
对,去看花样滑冰。
Chandler: Wow, this is serious. I've never known you to pay for any kind of "capade."
这回你是来真的了。没想到你会为任何花式玩意儿付钱。
Joey: I don't know. I like her. You know? She's different. There's, um, something about her...
我也不知道,我喜欢她。你懂吗?她与众不同。她让我……
Phoebe: That you like. We get it. You like her. Great!
让你喜欢。我们懂了。你喜欢她。太好了!
Joey: Hey, Phoebe, I asked you and you said it was okay.
Phoebe,我问过你了而你也同意了。
Phoebe: All right, well maybe now it's not okay.
好吧,也许我现在不同意了。
Joey: Okay. Well maybe now I'm not okay with it not being okay.
那么,也许我对于你的不同意也不同意了。
Phoebe: Okay!
好吧!
Chandler: Knit, good woman, knit, knit! And that's the Chrysler Building right there.
快织,好女人,快织,快织!Chrysler大楼就在那儿。
Mr. Douglas: Nina!
Nina!
Nina: Mr. Douglas. Cool tie.
Douglas先生。领带不错。
Mr. Douglas: She's still here.
她怎么还在这儿?
Chandler: Yes, yes, she is. Didn't I memo you on this? See, after I let her go, uh, I got a call from her psychiatrist, Dr. Fl...Dr. Flennan, Dr. Flynn. And he informed me that she took the news rather badly. In fact, he mentioned the word "frenzy."
是的,她还在这儿。我没用备忘录通知你吗?是这样,我开除她之后,接到了她心理医生Fl……Flennan,Flynn的电话。他说她一时无法接受这个消息。老实说,他提到"狂暴"这两个字。
Mr. Douglas: You're kidding! She seems so...
开什么玩笑!她看起来……
Chandler: Oh, no, no. Nina? She's whoowhoowhoowhoo.
哦不,不,Nina么?她……
Chandler: In fact, if you asked her right now, she would have no recollection of being fired at all, none at all.
其实如果你现在问她,她根本记不得被开除这件事。
Mr. Douglas: That's unbelievable. Chandler: And yet believable.
难以置信。你不得不信。
Chandler: So I decided not to fire her again until I can be assured that she will be no threat to herself or others.
因此我决定暂时不再开除她,直到我确定她对自己或其他人不构成威胁为止。
Mr. Douglas: I see. I guess you never really know what's goin' on inside a person's head.
我知道了。人的心中在想什么,别人永远无法完全了解。
Chandler: Well, I guess that's why they call it psychology, sir. The sound Mom and Dad will never forget. For this, after all, is the miracle of birth.
我想这就是为什么叫做"心理学"了。爸妈永远忘不了这个声音。这个,毕竟是生产的奇迹。
Teacher: Lights, please. And that's having a baby. Next week is our final class.
请开灯。那么这就是生产。下周是我们最后一堂课。
Ross: Susan, go deep. Carol: This is impossible. It's just impossible. Susan: What is, honey?
Suan,准备接球。这太离谱了。这根本不可能。什么太离谱了,亲爱的?
Carol: What that woman...did. I am not doing that. It's just gonna have to stay in. That's all, everything will be the same, it'll just stay in.
那个女人做的一切。我不会这么做的。他得留在我体内。就这样,一切和原来一样。他就留在我体内。
Ross: Carol, honey, shhh, everything's gonna be all right. Carol: What do you know?
Carol,亲爱的,不会有事的。你怎么知道?
Carol: No one's come up to you and said, "Hi, is that your nostril? Mind if we push this pot roast through it?"
有人这样问你吗?嗨这是你的鼻孔吗,我能将这肉块穿过去吗?
Susan: Carol, Carol, please. Cleansing breath. I know it's frightening, but big picture: The birth part is just one day, and when it's over, we'll all gonna be parents for the rest of our lives. I mean, that's what this is all about, right? Ross? Ross?
Carol,Carol,亲爱的,深呼吸。我知道你很惶恐,但是往长远想想,生产过程只是一天。结束之后我们这辈子都是他的父母了。我是说,怀胎生子为的不就是这些吗?Ross?Ross?
Ross: I'm gonna be a father.
我要当爸爸了。
Rachel: It's just occurring to you?
你才刚知道吗?
Ross: I always knew I was having a baby, I just never realized the baby was having me. Oh, you're gonna be great! Aw, how can you say that? I can't even get Marcel to stop eating the bath mat. How am I gonna raise a kid?
我一直都知道我有孩子了,只是没意识到孩子也有我做爸爸了。哦,你会很棒的!你怎么知道?我连阻止马修吃浴室垫都办不到。我怎么会养孩子呢?
Chandler: You know, Ross, some scientists are now saying that, that monkeys and babies are actually different. You might want to look into it.
你知道么Ross,科学证明孩子和猴子是不一样的。我们可以验证一下。
Phoebe: Where you going?
你去哪里?
Joey: Out.
出去一趟。
Phoebe: With...?
和……?
Joey: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: All right, could I just ask you one question? Have you two, you know... like, you know, you know, yet?
好吧,能问你一个问题吗?你们有没有,你懂的,就是,你明白的,你知道的,对吧?
Joey: Well, not that it's any of your business, but, no, we haven't, ok? You meant sex, right?
好吧,虽然这不关你的事,但是还没有,行了吧?你是指性吧?
Nina: Do you have a sec?
有空吗?
Chandler: Uh, sure, Nina. What's up?
啊,当然,Nina,什么事?
Nina: I don't know. For the past couple of days, people have been avoiding me and giving me these really strange looks.
我也说不清楚,最近几天大家都躲着我,而且用奇怪的眼神看我。
Chandler: Oh, well, uh, maybe that's because they're uh, jealous of us.
哦,这样,啊,可能他们在嫉妒我们。
Nina: Maybe. But that doesn't explain why they keep taking my scissors.
或许吧。但是这也无法解释他们为什么总是拿走我的剪刀。
Chandler: Uh, well, maybe that's, uh, because you're getting a big raise.
啊,这样,可能是因为你被升职的缘故。
Nina: I am?
我升职了?
Chandler: Sure. Why not?
当然,为什么不呢?
Nina: Oh, my God! You're amazing!
哦,天啊!你真是太好了!
Chandler: Oh, you don't know.
哦你不知道我有多好。
Chandler: Helen, would you make sure we put through the paperwork on Miss Bookbinder's raise?
Helen,能进行一下Bookbinder小姐升职的手续吗?
Helen: So you still want me to send her psychological profile to Personnel?
那么你仍然要我拿她的心理分析结果到人事部?
Nina: What?
什么?
Chandler: Helen drinks.
Helen喝醉了。
Chandler: Will you marry me? So after the proposal, I kind of unraveled.
你愿意嫁给我吗?所以升职这个闹剧之后,我已经瞒不住了。
Ross: Right. Because you were really in control up until then.
是啊。因为你控制全盘直到那个时候。
Chandler: Well, I ended up telling her everything.
最后我把一切都告诉她了。
Rachel: Oh, how'd she take it?
哦,她怎么样?
Chandler: Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing. Little tip: If you're ever in a similar situation, never ever leave your hand on the desk.
坦然接受。拿钉书机钉我除外。给你们个提示,以后遇见类似的状况切记别把手放在桌上。
Monica: Okay, I think I get how to do this.
好了,我想我知道怎么调了。
Phoebe: All right, so, can we turn this off? Just, just make itmake them go away? I can't, I can't look.
好吧,就是,我们能关掉它吗?就是,就是让它关掉,我没法看了。
Monica: Okay, Pheebs, they're gone. Are you all right?
好了,Pheebs,关了。你还好吧?
Phoebe: Yeah.
还好。
Phoebe: It's just, you know, it's this whole stupid Ursula thing.
就是,我是说,就是Ursula的事。
Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, can I ask? So, he's going out with her. I mean, is it really so terrible?
Pheebs,我能问吗?他就是和她约会了。我是说,真有那么糟吗??
Phoebe: Um, yeah. Look, I mean, I'm not saying she's like evil or anything.
嗯,是的。听我说,我不是说她是很坏。
Phoebe: She just, you know, she's always breaking my stuff.
她就是总弄坏我的东西。
Phoebe: When I was eight, and I wouldn't let her have my Judy Jetson thermos, so she threw it under the bus.
我8岁的时候,我没给她我的Judy Jetson热水壶,她就把给丢到公车下面去了。
Phoebe: And then when I was twelve, she broke my collarbone.
我12岁的时候,她弄断了我的锁骨。
Phoebe: All right, I mean, she didn't mean to do it, but I think it still counts.
好吧,我是说,她不是故意的,不过这也算。
Phoebe: And then, oh, and then there was Randy Brown, who was like, have you ever had a boyfriend who was like your best friend?
然后,哦,有个Randy Brown,他就是,你们有没有过男朋友又是你最好的朋友的情况?
Monica & Rachel: No.
没有。
Phoebe: Well, that's what he was for me. And she, you know, kind of stole him away and then broke his heart. Then he wouldn't even talk to me anymore. Because he said he didn't wanna be around anything that looked like either one of us. I mean, I know Joey is not my boyfriend, or my thermos, you know, or anything, but...
好吧,我当时的状况就是这样。她呢,她把他抢走又伤了他的心。他从此不和我说话。因为他说他不愿再见像她的人。我知道Joey不是我男朋友或者热水壶或其他的什么,但是……
Chandler: You're not gonna lose him.
你不会失去他的。
Monica: You gotta talk to Joey.
你得跟Joey谈谈。
Phoebe: Yeah.
没错。
Ross: Come on, he doesn't know this stuff. If he knew how you felt...
别这样,他不知道这些,如果他知道你的感受……
Phoebe: But he's falling in love with her.
但是他爱上她了啊。
Rachel: Please, they've been going out a week.
拜托,他们才约会一个星期。
Rachel: They haven't even slept together yet, I mean, that's not serious.
床都没上过,就是,根本不是认真的。
Phoebe: Okay. Okay. Oh, Okay, oh.
好吧。好吧。
Ursula: Oh, yeah, um, may we help you?
哦,你好,需要什么吗?
Monica: Rachel, what are you doing? It's freezing out here. Would you come back inside?
Rachel,你在干什么?外面好冷。进来好吗?
Rachel: No no no no no. You wanted me to take them down, so I'm takin' 'em down. Ok? Whoa!
不不不。你要我把灯拿下来,我正在做,行了吧?啊!
Monica: Rachel! Rachel!
Rachel!Rachel!
Rachel: I'm okay! I'm okay!
我没事!我没事!
Rachel: Mr. Heckles? Mr. Heckles, could you, could you help me, please?
Heckles先生?Heckles先生,能不能,能不能帮我一下?
Mr. Heckles: See, this is just the kind of thing I was talking about.
看吧,我说的就是这种事。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇迹

联想记忆
recollection [.rekə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 记忆,回想,回忆

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
believable [bi'li:vəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可信的

 
frenzy ['frenzi]

想一想再看

n. 狂暴,狂怒

 
scissors ['sizəz]

想一想再看

n. 剪刀

联想记忆
frightening ['fraitniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人恐惧的,令人害怕的 动词frighten的

 
personnel [.pə:sə'nel]

想一想再看

n. 职员,人事部门

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
psychological [.saikə'lɔdʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 心理(学)的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。