Joey: There you go. Keep going, keep going.
这就对了,继续,继续。
Ross: I want to take my tongue and...
我要用我的舌头……
Joey: Say it. Say it!
快说啊,快说!
Ross: run it all over your body...until you're trembling with...
舔遍你的全身…… 直到你颤抖……
Chandler: With?
然后呢?
Ross: Funny story.
真好笑。
Joey: You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信的。
Chandler: No, no, it's OK. I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.
不,不,没什么。我一向赞成你们两个小子交往。
Joey: The trembling thing was nice.
颤抖那一段不错。
Ross: Shut up!
闭嘴!
Joey: Hey, Chandler, when you were sleeping, that guy from your old job called again.
Chandler,你睡觉时老东家又打电话来。
Chandler: Again?
又打来?
Joey: And again and again and again. Hello? And again.
一遍又一遍。你好?又打来了。
Chandler: Hey, Mr. Costilick. How's life on the 15th floor? Yeah, I miss you too. It's a lot less satisfying to steal pens from your own home. That's very generous. But, look, this isn't about the money. You know? I just, I need something. It's more than a job. I need something I really care about. And that's on top of the yearend bonus you mentioned earlier?
Costilick先生,15楼的情况如何?我也想念你。对,偷家里的笔不够刺激。你真慷慨,但这不是钱的问题。你知道吗?我需要的不只是一份工作 ,我要的是我真正想要的。这是你稍早提过的年终红利之外的津贴?
All: Your dream!
你的梦想…
Chandler: Look, Al, I'm not playing hardball here, okay? This is not a negotiation. This is a rejection! Stop saying numbers! I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy! You've got the wrong guy! I'll see you Monday!
艾尔,我不是在故意为难你。这不是交涉,这叫拒绝。不,别再讲数字了!告诉你,你看错人了,看错人了!星期一见!
Phoebe: Wow! It's huge! It's so much bigger than the cubicle. This is a cube!
好大,比小格子大多了。这是一个格间!
Chandler: Look at this.
看这里。
Phoebe: You have a window!
你有窗户!
Chandler: Yes, indeedy. With a beautiful view of...
没错,还有美丽的风……
Phoebe: Look! That guy's peeing!
看,有人在小便!
Chandler: That's enough of the view. OK, all right. Check this out. Look at this. Okay, sit down here. This is great. You ready?
风景看够了,看这个。坐下。这个最酷,准备好没?
Phoebe: Yeah. Helen, could you come in here for a moment? Thank you, Helen. That'll be all. Last time I do that. I promise. You know, she doesn't seem very warm.
好了。海伦,能进来一下吗?谢谢你,海伦,没事了。最后一次了,我保证。她看起来不怎么热情。
Chandler: I know. She has no personality.
我知道。她没有个性。
Monica: No, Wendy, don't do this to me. Wendy, we had a deal. Yeah, you promised. Wendy, Wendy, Wendy?
温蒂,不要这样对我。我们约好的,你答应过我。温蒂?温蒂?温蒂?
Rachel: Who was that?
那是谁?
Monica: Wendy bailed.
温蒂放我鸽子了。
Monica: I have no waitress.
我没服务生了。
Rachel: That's too bad. Byebye.
真是太糟糕了。再见。
Monica: Ten dollars an hour! Twelve dollars an hour!
一小时十元!一小时十二元!
Rachel: Moni, I wish I could, but I've made plans to walk around.
莫妮,我希望可以,但我已经计划好去走走。
Monica: You know, Rachel, when you ran out on your wedding, I was there for you. put a roof over your head! If that means nothing to you.... Twenty dollars an hour.
你逃婚之后我一直关心你。我让你有地方住, 如果这样对你仍毫无意义…一小时二十元。
Rachel: Done.
成交。
Rachel: Hello. Welcome to Monica's. May I take your coat?
欢迎光临摩尼卡的厨房, 我能拿你的外套吗?
Monica: Hi, Steve.
你好,史帝夫。
Steve: Hello, Monica. Hello, greeter girl.
你好,摩妮卡。你好,招待小姐。
Monica: This is Rachel.
她叫瑞秋。
Steve: Yeah, okay.
好的。
Phoebe: Everything smells so delicious. I can't remember the time I smelt such a delicious combination of Okay, smells.
味道好香。我早已忘记这种…… 好的,香味。
Steve: It's a lovely apartment.
这房子真漂亮。
Monica: Thank you. Would you like a tour?
谢谢,想参观一下吗?
Steve: I was just being polite, but all right.
我只是客套一下,但,好吧。
Rachel: What's up?
怎么了?
Phoebe: ln the cab on the way over......Steve blazed up a doobie.
他坐计程车来时燃了一根草。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Smoked a joint, you know? Lit a bone. Weed, hemp, ganja.
抽了一根大麻……
Rachel: Ok, Ok, Ok.
好了,好了好了。
Rachel: I'm with you, Cheech.
我和你在一起。
Phoebe: OK.
好的。
Rachel: Do you think he's gonna be cool?
你认为他会冷静吗?
Steve: ls it dry in here?
这里很干燥吗?
Rachel: Let me get you some wine.
我来为你倒杯酒。
Monica: I think we're ready for our first course too. These are rock shrimp ravioli in a cilantro ponzu sauce... ...with just a touch of minced....ginger.
我们可以上第一道菜了。这些是石虾小方饺。芫萎调味酱加上一点点……碎姜。
Steve: Well, smack my ass and call me Judy! These are fantastic!
打我屁股叫我朱蒂。真是太好吃了!
Monica: Gosh! I'm so glad you liked them.
我真高兴你喜欢。
Steve: Like them? I could eat 100 of them!
喜欢?我可以吃下上百个!
Monica: That's all there is of these... ...but in a few minutes, we'll serve some tartlets.
只有这一些。但再过8分半钟我们就会献上美味的洋葱馅饼。
Steve: Tartlets? Tartlets. Tartlets. Word has lost all meaning.
馅饼……馅饼……馅饼……文字都已失去意义。
Rachel: Excuse me. Can I help you with anything?
请问需要任何帮忙吗?
Steve: You know, I don't know what I'm looking for. Cool! Taco shells! You know, these are...They're like a little corn envelope, you know?
你看,我也不知道自己在找什么。酷,墨西哥馅饼!这个就像是玉米卷。
Monica: You don't wanna spoil your appetite.
你不该影响食欲。
Steve: Hey, SugarO's!
糖欧!
Monica: You know, if you just wait another 6 and half minutes...
如果你再等6分钟半……
Steve: Macaroni and cheese! We gotta make this!
乾酪通心面!我们要做这个!
Monica: No, we don't.
不,我们不做。
Steve: Oh, okay. Sorry.
哦,好吧,抱歉。
Monica: Why don't you just have a seat here? Give me the gummy bears.
我们何不坐这儿。小熊软糖给我 。
Steve: No.
不。
Monica: Give them to me.
把他给我
Steve: I'll share.
好吧,分你一半。
Monica: No. Give me the bears.
小熊给我。
Steve: You can't have any.
你不能全部抢走。
Phoebe: It's not worth it!
这样不值得!
Steve: Bears overboard! They're drowning! Don't just stand there. Call 911. Hey, fellas, grab onto a SugarO! Save yourselves! Help! Help, I'm drowning!
小熊落水了,他们快淹死了!不要站在那里。打911。嗨,伙计们,抓住糖欧逃命啊!救命啊...。我淹水了!
Monica: That's it! Dinner is over!
我受够了,晚餐结束!
Steve: What! Why?
什么?为什么?
Monica: Why? What if I came into your office and I started...? I can't think of an example. OK? I've waited seven years for an opportunity like this...and you can't wait 4 and half minutes for a stupid onion tartlet?
什么?试想一下我到你的办公室然后开始……?我想不出一个合适的例子,好吧?这机会我已等了七年而你却等不了四分半钟之后再吃洋葱馅饼吗?
Monica: So I told him, "I'm sorry. That's how I feel." And he told me I harshed his buzz. Then I said,"Don't eat that. It's a kitchen magnet." And he didn't listen, so we left him in the emergency room.
所以我跟他说, "对不起。这就是我的感受。"他居然说我声音太刺耳搞得他耳朵嗡嗡叫。然后我说,"别吃这个,这是厨房磁铁"。结果他不听,我们只好把他留在急救室了。
Ross: Mon, I'm sorry.
摩尼卡,对不起。
Joey: What a tool.
真是个王八蛋。
Phoebe: You did the right thing.
你做的很对。
Rachel: You don't wanna work for that guy.
你不会想为那种人工作的。
Monica: I know. I just... I don't know. I just thought that this was, you know, it.
我知道,只是…… 我以为我的机会来了。
Ross: You'll get there. You're an amazing chef.
你会成功的,你是个了不起的厨师。
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, those yummy noises? I wasn't faking.
记得那些赞美的声音?我不是装的。
Rachel: Oh, by the way, Am I gonna get paid for the full three hours? Just a question. We'll talk about it later.
噢,对了, 我能拿到全时三小时工资吗?只是一个问题而已。我们以后再说。
Joey: So, how did it go with Celia?
和希莉亚的状况如何?
Ross: I was unbelievable.
我简直是太神了 。
Joey: All right, Ross!
干得好,罗斯!
Ross: I was the James Michener of dirty talk. It was the most elaborate filth ever heard. I mean, there were characters, plot lines, themes, a motif. At one point, there were villagers.
我就像是詹姆斯密奇尼一样满口猥琐的话。天下最具巧思的猥亵话。有人物,剧情,主题,其中一段的主角是村夫与村姑。
Joey: And?
然后呢?
Ross: Well, you know, by the time we finished all the dirty talk... it was kind of late and we were both exhausted, so...
猥亵话讲完后已经很晚了。而且我们也已精疲力竭所以……
Joey: You cuddled.
你们爱抚?
Ross: Yeah, which was nice.
那种感觉好好。
Phoebe: Do you guys want to try to catch a late movie or something?
你们想看晚场电影吗?
Rachel: Maybe, but shouldn't we wait for Chandler?
或许吧,但我们不是该等钱德?
Joey: Where the hell is he?
他到底跑哪儿去了?
Chandler: Yes, Frane. I know what time it is... but I'm looking at the WENUS and I'm not happy! Oh, really? Let me tell you something. You will care about it because I care about it. Got it? Good!
是的,我知道现在几点。但我看着WENUS而且我相当不高兴。真的?告诉你吧,你会在乎是因为我在乎,明白了吗?很好!
Phoebe: How's this? Sorry. How about over here? See. That means it's working. Does this hurt?
这样如何?不好意思,这边呢?这就说明有效果了。痛不痛?
Steve: No.
不痛。
Phoebe: How about this?
这样呢?
Steve: Ah!!!
啊!!!
Phoebe:There you go!Ah!!! Ah!!! I'm gonna throw up!
爽啦!啊!!!啊!!!我要吐了。