Chandler: Ok! Listen, I'm gonna be moving out so you, are gonna be in charge of paying the rent.
好。我要搬过去,房租就给你缴了。
Joey: Right! And when is that due?
对哦!什么时候要缴?
Chandler: First of the month.
1号。
Joey: That's every month?
每个月吗?
Chandler: No, just the months you actually want to live here.
不是,你想住的月份才要缴。
Joey: Ahh.
哦。
Chandler: Ok, here is the phone bill.
这是电话费。
Joey: Oh my God! !
上帝啊!!
Chandler: That's our phone number.
那是我们的电话号码。
Chandler: Now look, I know I kinda sprung this whole me moving out on you things, so why don't I just I just cover you for a while?
是我突然决定要搬走的,所以我先帮你挡一阵子吧。
Joey: No no! No way! Joey Tribbiani does not take charity...Anymore.
不!不行!乔伊崔比亚尼不接受施舍……再也不了。
Chandler: It's not charity, Joe...
这不是施舍……
Joey: I don't know! Forget it!
不行,别再说了!
Joey: Ok? I mean thanks, but I'm done taking money from you. All right, I can take care of myself. Now, what's next? Come on.
谢谢,但我不想再拿你的钱了。我可以照顾自己,还有什么?
Chandler: Ok uh, here's the electric bill.
好,这是电费。
Joey: This is how much we pay for electric? !
用个电要这么多钱?!
Chandler: Well, yeah. No, I hope not! I tried to offer him some money, but he wouldn't take it.
对。其他的账单以后才看咯?
Phoebe: So is Joey going to have to give up the apartment?
那乔伊得搬出去吗?
Chandler: No, I hope not! I tried to offer him some money, but he wouldn't take it.
希望不用!我想给他钱,但是他不收。
Phoebe: Well, how much do you think he needs?
你觉得他需要多少?
Chandler: I figure $1,500 would cover him for a few months, you know? But I have to trick him into taking it so I don't hurt his pride.
我想1千5应该够他活几个月。但我得骗他收下,免得伤害他的自尊。
Phoebe: Yeah. Why don't you hire him as an actor? You could have him dress up and put on little skits. Just whatever you want.
你怎么不雇他当演员?你可以在你需要的任何时间叫他扮演短剧。
Chandler: Well that would help the pride thing.
那样对自尊确实有帮助。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey! Wow! You look great! Do you wanna move in with me tomorrow?
嘿!哇!你真是美呆了,明天要不要搬来跟我住?
Monica: Ok.
好啊。
Chandler: Ok!
好!
Chandler: So, what do you girls have planned for tonight?
你们女生今晚要做什么?
Monica: Well, instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel we thought we'd go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that Rachel is moving in with Phoebe.
与其难过我和瑞秋要分开,我们觉得不如去吃饭庆祝。瑞秋要搬去跟菲比住。
Phoebe: And also, my birthday.
还有我的生日。
Monica: It's not your birthday.
今天不是你的生日。
Phoebe: What a mean thing to say! I would never tell you it was not your birthday!
真不给面子,我从来都不会戳穿你!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! So, you guys have anything planned for the big last night?
嘿!你们男生有什么节目吗?
Chandler: Well, instead of just hanging out, we figure we do nothing.
与其待在一起胡混,我们决定这次什么也不做。
Ross: Whoa whoa whoa, Knicks season opener tonight. I, thought maybe you guys would come over and watch it.
今晚是尼克队首战。我以为你们会想来我家看。
Joey: I don't know Ross not if you're gonna talk about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
算了吧,罗斯。我怕你又吹说你放弃打球,去当古生物学家。
Ross: I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist!
我本来就放弃打球去当古生物学家!
Rachel: Pheebs, I was wondering……
菲比,我在想……
Monica: You're not dressed yet? !
你还没换衣服?
Rachel: We're supposed to start having fun in 15 minutes! !
我们15分钟后就要去玩了!!
Rachel: Well and clearly not a minute sooner.
很显然,时间还早。
Monica: Rachel, you are packed though right, please tell me that you're packed.
你都打包好了吧?拜托你说是。
Rachel: Of course I packed! Monica, relax!
我当然打包好了,你别紧张!
Rachel: I just wanted to ask Phoebe for her opinion on what I should wear tonight.
我只是想问菲比我该穿什么。
Phoebe: My God, I can't get a minute of peace around this. Oh my God! Monica's just gonna kill you.
天哪,我真是一刻也不得闲。我的天哪!莫妮卡会宰了你。
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, I know.
我知道。
Phoebe: Well, what you're wearing is fine for that.
你穿这样蛮适合被杀的。
Monica: Rachel, I need to borrow You're not packed! You're not packed even a little bit!
瑞秋,我……你没打包!你根本一点都没动!
Rachel: Surprise!
惊喜!
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: No, don't get mad 'cause look this is what happened.
你别发飙,是这样的。
Rachel: So I I started packing, then I realized, ‘What am I doing? I am lousy at packing!’ Right? But you love packing! So, as a gift to you, on our last night, tada!
我开始打包然后想到:我在干嘛?我最不会打包了,对吧?但你最爱打包了,所以做为我的临别赠礼!
Monica: I'll be coordinator! Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I didn't get you anything! Ok, look, everybody has to help! Ok? Phoebe, you can help, can't you?
我可以当总指挥!对不起,我没帮你准备礼物!大家都要帮忙,菲比你可以帮忙吧?
Phoebe: I have plans.
我有约会。
Monica: Your plans were with us.
你是跟我们有约会。
Phoebe: That's right.
没错。
Monica: All right, Chandler can make boxes, Ross can wrap, and Joey can lift things. Now Phoebe, go tell the guys they have to help out!
钱德可以帖纸箱,罗斯封箱,乔伊搬东西。菲比,去通知男生帮忙。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Monica: Ok!
好!
Monica: My God, thank you! !
天哪,谢谢你!!
Phoebe: Hurry! Monica's gonna make you pack! She's got jobs for everyone! Now, it's too late for me, but save yourselves!
快逃,莫妮卡要叫你们收东西!她把工作都分好了。我是躲不掉了,你们快逃!
Monica: Ok! The movers will be here in 11 hours. Rachel has not packed.
搬家公司11个小时后会来,瑞秋还没打包。
Monica: Now, everybody has to help! Chandler, we're gonna start with…
每个人都得帮忙!钱德,你先从……
Chandler: Oh nope, I I have plans with Joey.
不行,我和乔伊有事。
Monica: I thought you said you were gonna do nothing.
你不是说你们没事?
Chandler: Yes, but for the last time.
这是最后一次了嘛。
Monica: Ok fine, now, Ross...
好吧,罗斯……
Ross: Oh, but but I can't do it.
我没办法帮忙。
Monica: Why not?
为什么?
Joey: Don't you have Ben?
不是班要来吗?
Ross: Because, because I have Ben.
因为班要来。
Monica: It's almost 8 o'clock, it's almost past his bedtime. Where is he?
都快8点了,他都快上床了。他在哪里?
Chandler: He's at a dinner party.
他去参加晚宴。
Monica: Is he really coming? Because I can see into your apartment!
他真的要来?我看得见你家喔!
Ross: Of course he is! Eh, what, you think I'd just use my son as as an excuse? What kind of father do you think I am?
当然是真的了!难道我会拿儿子当借口?你把我当成哪种爸爸?
Monica: All right, sorry.
好吧,对不起。
Ross: I gotta go make a fake Ben.
我得做个班的人偶。
Joey: Here it is! Our last pizzas together as roommates.
来了,室友时代最后的披萨!
Chandler: Oh, I wish I'd know you were gonna do that, I ordered Chinese.
我不知道你会买披萨,我叫了中国菜。
Joey: Oh. Oh that's ok. Hey, actually, in a way it's kinda nice. You know, our last dinner together. Me, bringing the food of my ancestors, you, the food of yours!
没关系。其实这样蛮好的,我们最后的两人晚餐。我带我祖先的食物,你带你祖先的食物。
Chandler: Say, Joe, I had a strange idea of what we could do for our last night. What do you say we play a little uh, foosball for money?
乔伊,我有个比较奇怪的想法。我们来打几盘赌钱如何?
Joey: Are you crazy? You haven't beaten me once since my injury plagued '97 season. It would be easier if you just give me your money.
你疯啦?自97年伤后复出,你就没赢过我。你拿钱送我还比较快。
Chandler: Yes, it would.
是啊。
Chandler: What do you say to $50?
你觉得50元如何?
Joey: I say to it: ‘$50, you are more than I have.’
我会对它说:50元,你比我的财产还多。
Chandler: If you know that you are gonna win though, what difference does it make?
既然知道会赢,为什么不赌?
Joey: Ok, you're on.
好,赌了。
Chandler: Ok, let's play!
好,开赛!
Chandler: The big game, Italy vs. China, apparently.
大战,意大利对……当然是中国队。
Rachel: Ohhh, look, it's the rollerblades.
看,是直排轮鞋。
Monica: Oh God!
天哪!
Rachel: You remember when we got these?
记得我们什么时候买的吗?
Monica: No.
不记得。
Rachel: Uh I guess you weren't there.
那你当时应该不住这里。
Phoebe: You guys, we said we were gonna have fun! Come on, hey, remember the time…You don't remember?
喂,我们说过要开心的。别这样,记不记得那次……你们不记得吗?
Rachel: I'm sorry Pheebs, I guess I'm just really sad that I'm leaving.
对不起,要搬走我真的很难过。
Monica: I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会很想你。
Phoebe: Well, this doesn't have to be so sad though. You know?
其实不必这么难过。
Phoebe: Maybe instead of just thinking about how much you're gonna miss each other, you should like think about some other things you're not gonna miss.
别再想你们会想念对方了,想想你们不愿意想起的事。
Monica: I don't think there's anything.
我觉得没有。
Phoebe: Come on, there's gotta be something.
总会有一两件。
Monica: No, she's perfect.
没有,她太完美了。
Rachel: I have one.
我有一件。
Phoebe: Good! Great! You can go first.
很好!你先说。
Rachel: I guess I'm not gonna miss the fact...that you're never allowed to move the phone pen.
我不会忘记,你不准我把留言笔拿走。
Phoebe: Good, that's a good one. OK, Monica, and you think you know, does Rachel move the phone pen?
说得好,莫妮卡,你有吗?瑞秋会把留言笔拿走吗?
Monica: Aw, sometimes. Always, actually.
有时候会。其实每次都会。
Phoebe: Ok, good. There you go. Doesn't anyone feel better?
这就对了,这样不是好多了?
Monica: Not just the phone pen. I never get my messages.
不只是留言笔。我老是收不到留言。
Rachel: You get your messages.
你收到啦。
Monica: Yeah, well I don't think it really counts if you have to read them off the back of your hand after you fall asleep on the couch.
你在沙发上睡着,而我只有去看你的手背才知道留言应该不算。
Rachel: So, so, you missed a message from who? Chandler or your mom? Or Chandler? Or your mom?
那你是没接到谁的留言?钱德还是你妈?还是钱德?还是你妈?
Phoebe: Great! It worked! No one's sad.
太好了,成功了!没人难过了。
Joey: Yes! I win again! Haha! That's like 500 bucks you owe me! Whoo ho hoo! $500, that is a loooot of electricity! Whoo ho ho! I gotta buy some food.
万岁!我又赢了,你已经欠我5百了。5百元能买很多电对吧!我得买点吃的。
Chandler: Ok, give me a chance to win my money back. Ok? Sudden death, one goal, $1,000.
给我捞本的机会,骤死赛,一球,1千。
Joey: You serious?
真的?
Chandler: Oh yes!
当然!
Joey: Ok, get ready to owe me!
好,准备欠我钱吧!
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Joey: Ok, here we go. Ready?
来吧,好了吗?
Chandler: No! No! No! No one can beat me. See? Now, that's why only the little fake men are supposed to do the kicking.
别想赢我。看吧,所以只有小假人,可以出脚。
Monica: Hello? Oh, hi Ross! See? Other people call me!
为?你好,罗斯!……看吧,还有别人会给我打电话。
Rachel: Ooh, your brother. Score!
哦,是你哥哥,你赢了!
Monica: What's up?
怎样?
Ross: Oh, I'm just over here with Ben. I thought we'd say hi.
我跟班在一起,想跟你问个好。
Monica: Oh, put him on!
让他听电话!
Ross: Ben, say hi to Aunt Monica. Oh, I guess he doesn't feel like talking right now.
班,跟莫妮卡姑姑打招呼。
Ross: Uh He's smiling though! Ok, talk to you later. You know, Daddy was gonna be a basketball player.
看来他现在不想说话,不过他在笑。好,待会再聊。爸爸本来会成为篮球运动员的。
Phoebe: Yeah, I think it was better when you guys were sad. Hey, uh, remember the rollerblades? Oh.
我觉得你们难过时比较好。记得这双直排轮鞋吗?
Rachel: You know what else I'm not gonna miss? ‘I'm Monica. I wash the toilet 17 times a day. Even if people are on it!’
你知道我还不会怀念什么?我是莫妮卡,我一天刷十七次马桶,就算有人坐在上面也照刷。
Monica: ‘Hi I'm Rachel, is my sweater too tight? No? Oh, I'd better wash it and shrink it!’
我是瑞秋,我的毛衣太紧了吗?不会?那我得洗一洗让它缩水。
Rachel: ‘I'm Monica, I don't get phone messages from interesting people. Ever!’
我是莫妮卡,都没有有趣的人留言给我。
Phoebe: Hey! I call her!
我会打给她!
Monica: ‘Oh my God, I love Ross! I hate Ross! I love Ross! I hate Ross!’
天哪!我爱罗斯,我恨罗斯 我爱罗斯,我恨罗斯。
Rachel: ‘Oh my God, I can't find a boyfriend! So I guess I'll just stumble across the hall and sleep with the first guy I find in there!’
天哪!我交不到男朋友。干脆到对面去看到谁就上谁。
Phoebe: You guys, come on, this is the last night!
拜托,这可是最后一夜了。
Rachel: Yeah, you're right you're right, and so, for the last time I would like to ask you: Boo hoo! Get out of my room!
你说得对,所以我再说最后一次:滚出我的房间!
Phoebe: Yeah, we should get a move on if we wanna make those dinner reservations.
如果想赶去餐厅就得快了。