Joey: Hey.
你好。
Chandler: Hi, my name's Chandler. I just moved in next door.
我叫钱德,刚搬到对面。
Chandler: And I was wondering if you'd be interested in battling me in a post apoplectic world for control of the galaxy's last remaining energy source?
想不想跟我在后末日世界,争夺银河系仅存的能源?
Joey: Sure, neighbor, come on in.
好啊,邻居,请进。
Chandler: So, is Janine around?
吉宁在吗?
Joey: Uh, no, she's at dance class.
她去上舞蹈课。
Chandler: Can I check what she did with my room?
我可以看看她的房间吗?
Joey: Yeah, but, hey look, don't go through her stuff. She gets really mad.
可以,但是别翻她的东西,她会发飙。
Chandler: Oh my God. What is th...it's like a guy never lived in here. Look, you gotta be careful, this girl thing is dangerous. It's spreading already.
天哪!一点男人住过的痕迹都没有。小心,这个女性风格很危险,它已经扩散了。
Joey: It is?
是吗?
Chandler: Yeah, is this your pretty pink pillow on the couch?
这个粉红小抱枕是你的吗?
Joey: No.
不是。
Chandler: Is that your tiny little box, that's too small to put anything in?
那个什么都不能装的小盒子呢?
Joey: No.
也不是。
Chandler: No! Ok, this is not good.
没错,情况很不妙。
Chandler: You are a guy. Ok? This is a guys place. If you let this go, you’re going to be sitting around with your fingers soaking in stuff.
你是男人,好吗?这是个男人的家,你一旦失去自觉就会开始修指甲。
Chandler: And your head's gonna be under a big, brown, drying, big drying…… It's not good!
你会上美容院烘头发……事情很严重!
Joey: All right, you're right. I'll I'll talk to her.
你说得对,我会找她谈。
Chandler: Yes, talk to her! Be a man!
找她谈,做个男子汉!
Joey: I'm a man.
我是男子汉。
Chandler: Defend yourself!
保护你自己!
Joey: Hmm.
哼唔。
Monica: Chandler, come on. We have to hem the new dust ruffle.
钱德,快点,要缝新的除尘布。
Chandler: Be right there sweetums. A totally different situation.
我马上过去。情况完全不同。
Monica: Hey guys.
你们好。
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: How was your breakfast with Hillary?
跟希拉里吃饭吃得怎样?
Monica: Yeah it was ok.
还好。
Monica: She's still kind of depressed because, you know she broke up with her boyfriend.
她还是有点为了失恋而沮丧。
Chandler: Ohh, yeah.
哦,是吗。
Ross: Well, is this Hillary your hot assistant chef Hillary?
就是你的性感二厨希拉里吗?
Monica: Yeah.
没错。
Ross: The one that always stares at me when I come in?
我每次进去都盯着我的那个?
Monica: No, the one who looked at you once because you got in her way.
是你挡路而看过你一眼的那个。
Ross: Still I could tell. She was into me. Wo won't you set us up?
我还是看得出来她对我有意思。你帮我们安排一下嘛?
Rachel: Ohh, are you setting Ross up with someone? Does she have a wedding dress?
你要帮罗斯找对象?她有婚纱吗?
Ross: Come on, Monica. I'm serious.
莫妮卡,我是说真的。
Monica: Ok, I'll do it, but as long as you promise you won't marry her.
没问题,只要你保证不娶她。
Ross: Fine, I But what if she's the one?
好,我……如果她是我的真爱呢?
Joey: Man, you have a problem!
你真的有毛病!
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah.
是我。
Phoebe: Listen, I'm, uhh, making up flyers trying to get new massage clients. So, can I come to Bloomingdale's and use the copy machine?
瑞秋,我在做传单找新客人。我可以去布鲁明戴尔影印吗?
Rachel: Well, sure, but they might think it's kinda weird considering I don't work there anymore.
可以,但他们会觉得奇怪,因为我已经离职了。
Phoebe: Oh my God. What happened?
天哪,怎么回事?
Rachel: I I, got a job at Ralph Lauren.
我跳槽到罗夫罗兰了。
Phoebe: Well that's great! Congratulations! !
太好了,恭喜你!
Rachel: Yeah.
谢谢。
Rachel: A year ago.
1年了。
Phoebe: You've lasted a whole year. Good for you.
你撑了1年,很好。
Rachel: But, Pheebs, you you can still use the copy machine where I actually work.
你还是可以去我现在的公司印。
Rachel: But, just come by at lunch so that my boss doesn't see you. 'Cause Kim will just freak out and she already doesn't like me very much.
午休时间来,免得我老板看到否则金会发飙,她本来就不太喜欢我。
Chandler: That's weird. I don't think my boss likes me either.
怪了,我的上司也不喜欢我。
Monica: I don't think mine likes me either.
我的也是。
Ross: Maybe it's a universal thing?
或许这是共通现象?
Joey: Yeah or maybe, it's because you're hanging around here at 11:30 on a Wednesday.
又或许,现在是星期三的11点半,你们却在这里鬼混。
Chandler: Yeah let's head off to work.
上班去吧。
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Sure.
不客气。
Phoebe: Now you, will not believe this. But, I was in the copy room, making copies, and Ralph Lauren came in.
说了你一定不信。我在影印室影印时,罗夫罗兰走了进来。
Rachel: Oh my God. Did you talk to him?
天哪,你有跟他说话吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, a little. He seems really nice. Good kisser.
一点点,他人蛮好的。吻功超棒。
Rachel: What? What? ! You kissed him?
什么?你亲了他?
Phoebe: Totally.
没错。
Rachel: Phoebe, are you serious?
真的还假的?
Phoebe: Yeah. I was just in there. He came in and introduced himself and the next thing I know, we were making out. You know.
真的。我在里面,他进来自我介绍,然后我们就亲热了。
Rachel: Phoebe, I mean, you do know he's married?
菲比,你知道他已婚吧?
Phoebe: No!
不知道。
Rachel: Phoebe...
菲比……
Phoebe: What am I supposed to do? Ask every guy I make out with if he's married?
难道每次跟男人亲热都要先问他结婚了没有吗?
Phoebe: No, yeah, I should, I should.
我是该问。
Janine: Hey Joey.
乔伊!
Joey: Hey. Uh, can I talk to you for a second? This, uh, kid in this picture. Do you uh, you know this kid? Is that like a relative or something?
可以跟你谈一下吗?你认识照片里这个小孩吗?他是你的亲戚吗?
Janine: No, I just thought it was cute.
不是,我只是觉得很可爱。
Joey: Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. . Ok, uhh...Look, Janine, I really want you to feel at home here, but, some of this new stuff. It's it's too girly.
我就怕这样,好吉宁,我希望你住得愉快,但你有些东西太女孩子气了。
Janine: Ohh. Like what?
像什么?
Joey: Like this. Pictures of cute babies we don't know. We. . we can't have that.
像这个。不认识的可爱宝宝的图片,我们不能挂这种东西。
Janine: Joey, it's Anne Geddes. She's a famous artist.
那是安妮·格迪斯的作品(澳大利亚的儿童摄影大师),她是名艺术家。
Joey: Look I don't know this baby. I don't know if she's a famous artist or not. Ok? I don't wanna be a jerk but you, you're changing too much around here.
我不认识这个宝宝,我不知道她是不是名艺术家。我不想刁难你,但你做的改变太多了。
Janine: I'm sorry, I just thought I'd try to make the place a little nicer.
对不起,我只是想让家里舒服一点。
Joey: Yeah! But it's it's too much stuff.
但是也太多了。
Joey: Like, you got the candles and the the foofy schmoofer thing here, and over here, you got a picture of a watering can.
你摆了蜡烛和那个什么东西,这里还有一幅喷壶的画。
Janine: Well I just thought...
我以为……
Joey: I'm sure it's a famous watering can, ok? But, come on...and what is with the really hot stick in the bathroom?
我相信这个喷壶一定很有名但是拜托啦 还有,浴室那个很烫的棒子是什么?
Janine: It's a curling iron.
那是卷发器。
Joey: Ohh, well. Well that's ok then.
那就没关系。
Joey: But, ok my towels, for instance ok? I come in to the bathroom here, and my towel is not on the floor where I keep it.
像我的浴巾,我走进浴室我的浴巾却不在地板上。
Joey: It's up here, on some hook…and…smells different.
而是挂在钩钩上,味道也不一样。
Janine: It's clean.
它变干净了。
Joey: Yeah, well, it, it feels different.
摸起来也不一样。
Janine: It's dry.
它变干了。
Joey: Alright, I can make my peace with the clean dry towels. And ok also, what is with these chips you bought?
好吧,我可以接受干净的浴巾,还有这些碎片是什么?
Janine: No no no no, it's potpourri. You're supposed to smell it.
不,那是干燥花,是用来闻的。
Joey: Well that's like summer in a bowl.
好像夏天被放在碗里。
Rachel: Oh, Kim, Hi.
金,你好。
Kim: Uhh huh.
嗯哼。
Rachel: So, you know, I...I handed in that marketing report and I, and I never got to hear what you thought.
我一直不知道,你对我的行销报告的看法。
Kim: I didn't read it.
我没看。
Rachel: Ahh. Ahh.... So...Wow...The spring line, it's really gonna be great this year, huh?
今年的春装一定很棒吧?
Kim: Yeah.
对。
Rachel: Huhh. So, I hear uh, Ralph Lauren fooled around with someone in the copy room.
听说罗夫罗兰在影印室,跟某人亲热。
Kim: Tell me everything.
从头说起。
Ross: Hey guys.
你们好!
Chandler and Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: What's up?
怎样啊?
Chandler: You know…Oh My God.
就是……我的天哪。
Monica: What happened to your teeth?
你的牙齿怎么了?
Ross: I whitened them.
我漂白了
Chandler: Really.
是吗?
Ross: Yeah. What what do you think?
你们觉得呢?
Monica: Well, I think I shouldn't look directly at them.
我觉得我不该直视它。
Ross: Come on, seriously.
我是说真的。
Monica: Ross they're really, really, really white.
也白得太夸张了。
Chandler: Yeah, what was wrong with your old...human teeth.
你的人类的牙齿呢?
Ross: Aw yeah, I I did leave the gel on a little longer then it said to.
我的确把漂白胶上得比较久。
Monica: How much longer?
多久?
Ross: A a a day.
1天。
Monica: Ross you know that tonight is your date with Hillary?
你知道今晚要跟希拉里约会吧?
Ross: I know. That's why I did it. Come on, are they really that bad?
知道,所以我才漂白牙齿。真的有那么糟吗?
Chandler: No, no no no. You'll you'll be fine. Hillary's blind, right?
不会,放心好了。希拉里是瞎子吧?
Monica: She will be after tonight.
过了今晚就是了。
Chandler: Huh huh.
嗯哼。
Ross: Oh hey, hey Rach, do you notice anything uh...
瑞秋,你有没有发现……
Rachel: Yeah. Your teeth? Yes, I saw them from outside.
你的牙齿?我在外面就看到了。
Rachel: You guys, are never gonna believe this. But Phoebe, made out with Ralph Lauren.
说了你们绝对不信。菲比跟罗夫罗兰亲热。
Chandler: What? !Monica: Oh my God!
什么?!我的天哪!
Rachel: Yeah. I know. She ran into him at at my office and they just…made out.
她去我的办公室,然后他们就亲热了。
Rachel: And the craziest thing is, now my boss likes me because I told her about it, she said it was the best gossip she'd heard all year.
最疯狂的是我因此赢得老板欢心,她说这是这一整年最棒的八卦。
Chandler: I am proud of all my friends today.
我今天真以我的朋友们为荣。
Monica: God, Rachel, I cannot believe Phoebe made out with Ralph Lauren. Uh, I'm so jealous.
菲比居然跟罗夫罗兰亲热,真是忌妒死了。
Chandler: Hi, I'm Chandler. Your live in boyfriend.
我是钱德,你活生生的男朋友。
Monica: Chandler, please, come on. Look at him.
拜托,你自己看。
Chandler: Oh, I am no women, but that is one tasty dish.
我不是女人,不过他还真秀色可餐。
Phoebe: Hey. Here. Ohh, who's the silver fox?
拿去。那个银发老帅哥是谁?
Rachel: That that is your make out buddy. Don't you recognize him? Oh wait. Ohh, Phoebe I love you. Kiss me please.
那是你的亲热对象,你不认得吗?等等…菲比我爱你,吻我
Phoebe: That's not Ralph Lauren. Sounds like him though.
那才不是罗夫罗兰,不过声音有像他。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, no, Ralph doesn't look anything like that guy.
罗夫跟他一点也不像。
Phoebe: He's he's young and he's got long hair and a beard and a Hacky Sack.
他很年轻,长发落腮胡,背个大包包。
Rachel: Oh My God, Phoebe, that's not Ralph Lauren. That's Kenny the copy guy.
天哪,那不是罗夫罗兰,那是影印小弟肯尼。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Rachel: Oh. .Go. .Oh. .and I told my boss that someone made out with Ralph Lauren. If she finds out that I lied to her, she is gonna hate me even more. Phoebe!
完了,我还告诉我老板有人跟罗夫罗兰亲热,要是她发现我骗她,一定会更讨厌我,菲比!
Phoebe: Why would the copy guy say that he's Ralph Lauren?
那个小弟为什么自称罗夫罗兰?
Rachel: To get you to make out with him!
好骗你跟他亲热啊!
Monica: Ok, maybe this will make your teeth look less white. Nope.
也许这件能让它看起来不那么白,不行。
Monica: No. Ok, so, colors that don't work are: blue, yellow, green, red, black, white, orange, and purple.
好,没有用的颜色有,蓝黄绿红黑白橘和紫。
Monica: Do you wanna try this highlighter again?
要不要再涂一次亮彩液?
Ross: No, I think it poisoned me a little.
不要,我有点反胃。
Ross: That date starts in like an hour. What am I gonna do? !
离约会只剩1小时,我该怎么办。