Look at you, all retro.What are you doing here?Why wouldn't I be here?
看看你 一身复古装束 你来这儿干嘛 我为什么不能来
Bonnie deactivated the gilbert invention.Isobel's gone.
邦妮消除了吉尔伯特发明的魔力 伊泽贝尔走了
And it's Founder's Day.I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
而且今天是创立日啊 我过来吃棉花糖 抢你女朋友啦
Don't start with me, Damon.Oh, you started it, Stefan,
别来惹我 达蒙 是你先惹我的 斯特凡
with that whole "I'm insecure, leave Elena alone" speech.I'm just enjoying that.
是你对我说 "你让我没安全感 离埃琳娜远点" 我就喜欢你那样
As long as you heard it.Huh? What?You have no sense of humor, Stefan.
至少你听进去了 什么 你一点幽默感都没有 斯特凡
Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor.Damon humor.
其实我只是没有达蒙式幽默而已 达蒙式幽默
hey, look.I get it. I get it.I'm the better, hotter, superior choice,
听着 我懂了 我懂了 我比你优秀 性感 出众
and you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture that I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena.
你害怕我不再迷恋凯瑟琳之后 把注意力转向埃琳娜
But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine.You're right. She's not.
别担心 埃琳娜不是凯瑟琳 没错 她不是
Anna.Look at you.Heh. I know, it's stupid, huh?
安娜 看看你 我知道 很傻帽吧
I'm part of the parade.But how are you?
我要参加游行 你还好吗
I've been...been been so worried,and I feel awful.
我一直很担心你 我感觉糟透了
Why?You didn't kill my mother. Your uncle did.
怎么了 不是你杀了我妈妈 是你叔叔干的
Are you sure it was him?Who else would have done it?
你确定是他吗 不然还会是谁