He doesn't understand, Anna. It's who he is.He hates all vampires.
他不懂 安娜 他就是这种人 他憎恨所有的吸血鬼
He's just doing what he thinks is right.
他只是在做他认为正确的事情
Are you defending him?No. No way.It's just...
你这是在帮他说话吗 不 不是 我只是
I do understand where he's coming from.
能理解他的初衷
He's convinced all the tomb vampis want revenge on this town,and he's just.
他坚信墓穴里的吸血鬼 想要对小镇进行报复 他只是
he's trying to protect it.They do want revenge.Or, at least, they did.
他只是在设法保护小镇 他们的确要报仇 至少他们有过这种想法
But that's why we separated from them.
所以我们才和他们分道扬镳
My mom wasn't after revenge.She just wanted her life back.
我妈妈不是为了报仇 她只是想重拾生活
I have to get out of this town, Jeremy.You're leaving?
我要离开镇上了 杰里米 你要走吗
But I've been thinking. You could come with me.I could turn you.
但我想你可以和我一起走 我可以把你变成吸血鬼
I mean, you said you wanted me to.Here.It's my blood.
你说过 你想让我这么做 给 是我的血
If you die with it in your system,you'll come back.
如果你死的时候体内有我的血 你就会重生
Anna...I know you,what it's like for you.
安娜 我了解你 明白你的感觉
Being alone, always feeling empty inside,No one to understand.
孤身一人 内心空虚寂寞 无人理解
But when you're a vampire,you don't have to feel that way.
可你一旦变成吸血鬼 就再也不用承受这些了
You can shut it off.I can show you how.
你可以屏蔽掉这些感觉 我可以教你怎么做
I wanted to.I did.But I don't think I can.I'm sorry.
我曾这么希望过 真的 但我做不到 对不起