John?Is...is that even possible?
约翰 这 这怎么可能
Well, there's no proof,but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager,
倒是没有确凿证据 但伊泽贝尔年轻时曾跟他约会过
and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery.
而且是他把她送到 你养父的诊所分娩
My whole life, I've never liked this man.I...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just.
我长这么大 都没喜欢过这个人 我 对不起 对不起 我只是
I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you in some typically inappropriate way.
想在达蒙把这事用极不妥当的方式 一股脑儿抛给你之前亲口告诉你
No, I'm happy that you told me. I just...I really hope that it's not true.
别这样 我很高兴你告诉我 只是 我真心希望这不是事实
What am I supposed to do? Do I just...confront him and say, "Are you my biological father?"
我该怎么做啊 难道就 径直走到他面前问 你是我生父吗
I guess when you're ready.I'm never gonna be ready.
等你准备好了吧 我永远都不会准备好的
Stefan, I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about.
斯特凡 我现在爱的这个家庭里 内部矛盾已经够多了
Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he?My journal gave him every single reason to.
杰里米恨我 而且恨得有道理 我的日记给了他充分的理由来恨我
He's just hurt. He's confused.
他只是受到了伤害 手足无措
He's never gonna forgive me for Vicki,for taking away his memory, for lying to him.
薇姬这件事上他永远都不会原谅我的 不会原谅我抹掉他的记忆 对他撒谎
He's your brother. He'll forgive you.Just give him some time.
他是你弟弟 他会原谅你的 给他点时间就好
Say cheese.Wait. Hide your cast.It's not era-appropriate.Seriously?
笑一笑 等等 把你的石膏板藏起来 不符合时代 不是吧
Yes. Ok. All right.I want one with Bonnie now.
是的 好吧 好吧 我要跟邦妮来张合影
Here, I can take it.I'll be on the float.I said I was sorry.
来 我给你们照吧 我在花车上等你 我都说过对不起了
You made out with his mother, and then you beat him to a pulp.
你跟他妈亲热 还把他打得一塌糊涂
You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry.
对不起三个字显然不够