手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第六季 > 正文

老友记 第6季:第14集 钱德不会哭(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Joey: Oh, uh, hey Rach. I uh, I was just coming over here to uh…

瑞秋,我只是来……
Joey: Oh wait, I don't have to lie to you, you don't live here anymore. Uh, I'm eating their food. What're you doing?
我不必骗你,你搬走了我在吃他们的东西,你呢?
Rachel: Ross is on a date with my sister, they shut the drapes two and a half hours ago.
罗斯跟我妹约会,窗帘已经拉上2个半小时了。
Joey: Whoa, I didn't know we could date your sister!
哇,我不知道我们还能跟你妹妹约会喔!
Monica: Joey, we know you steal our food.
乔伊,我们知道你在偷东西吃。
Chandler: I'm good.
不用了。
Monica: Oh, are the drapes still closed honey?
窗帘还没拉开?
Rachel: Yeah. And you know who should've shut their drapes? It's the perverted old couple two doors over.
对,其实隔两户的变态老夫妇?才应该拉窗帘。
Chandler: Is that a swing? Rachel: Oh don't even ask!
那是秋千吗?不要问!
Chandler: Yuck!
好恶!
Joey: I can't believe Ross is going out with Rachel's sister! When Chandler made out with my sister I was mad at him for 10 years.
罗斯居然跟瑞秋的妹妹约会!钱德亲了我妹妹,我气了他10年。
Chandler: That was like 5 years ago.
那是5年前的事。
Joey: Yeah you got 5 years left!
对,还有5年!
Chandler: Joey...
乔伊……
Joey: You wanna make it 6? !
你想再加1年吗?
Rachel: Oh Ross, hey hi! How are ya? There you are!
罗斯,你好吗?你在这里!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Can I get a cup of coffee. So how was your big date last night?
一杯咖啡。昨晚的约会怎样啊?
Ross: Uhh, it was ok. Yeah, it was fun.
还不错,很开心。
Rachel: Yeah, fun? Great! So uh, so did you guys hit it off?
是吗?太好了!所以你们合得来吗?
Ross: I guess so.
应该吧。
Rachel: So uh, so did anything happen? Because rumor has it you guys shut the drapes!
所以你们有怎样吗?听说你们把窗帘拉上了!
Ross: No. No. Nothing happened. I shut the drapes to uh, show her slides of my favorite fossils.
不。不。我们没怎样。我是要放我最爱的化石幻灯片。
Rachel: Oh, slides. So. So really nothing happened.
幻灯片……所以看来你们真的没怎样。
Ross: Something could've happened. All right? Sheshe really dug my slides. Andand she was definitely giving me the vibe.
我们可以会怎样!她很喜欢我的幻灯。片而且她绝对有对我放电。
Rachel: Right. Was it the, ‘Please don't show me another picture of a trilobite vibe?’
是“别再给我看三叶虫照片” 的电吗?
Ross: I'm telling you, she was into me, ok? Hey, you remembered trilobite.
她喜欢我,好吗?你还记得三叶虫。
Ross: Anyway, if she, if she wasn't into me, why why would she ask me out again?
总之……要是她不喜欢我,为什么要再约我?
Rachel: She asked asked you out again?
她又约你了?
Ross: Yeah uh huh.
对。
Ross: Tomorrow night, Valentine's Day, the most romantic, day of the year. Who knows what could happen?
明天晚上,情人节 一年当中最浪漫的日子。谁晓得会怎样?
Ross: I might not be shutting my drapes to show her my slides, if you know what I mean.
到时我拉窗帘,或许不是要放幻灯片,你懂吧
Rachel: Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok! I got it! I got it! I got it! I can't! I can't! I can't! I cannot go with you and my sister thing.
好好好好好!我懂!我懂!我懂!我不能接受你跟我妹交往!我就是不能!那样太奇怪了。
Rachel: Ok? I just can't. It's just too weird, all right? I I imagine the two of you together and I just freak out.
好吗?一想到你们在一起我就捉狂!
Rachel: It freaks me out. I can't do it! I can't do it.
我会疯掉,我受不了!我受不了!
Ross: Ok! Ok! Ok! Yes, it's ok.
没事的!没事的!没事的!
Ross: It's ok. Hey, it's too weird for you, I won't see her again.
没事的如果你受不了,我就不再见她。
Rachel: Thank you. I...yeah.
谢谢你。我……好。
Ross: I mean after, tomorrow night.
我是说过了明晚之后。
Rachel: No no no! No no no! Please Ross, I can't! I can't do it! It's just gonna freak me out!
不不不,求求你!我受不了!我真的会捉狂!
Ross: Ok! Ok! Ooh hey hey hey! Ok! Ok!
好!好!我知道了!好!好!
Ross: Ok! I'll I'll tell her tonight, I can't see her anymore.
好,我今晚就告诉她,我不能再跟她见面。
Rachel: Ross, thanks.
谢谢。
Ross: You want me to call her right now?
你要我现在打给她吗?
Rachel: Oh no! No! No no no no!
不!不!不!不用……
Rachel: No, I mean, come on that's that's crazy I mean that's crazy. So what's what's going on with you? What is going on with you?
那样太夸张了怎样啊?你最近在干嘛?
Ross: Well umm, oh! I may be teaching another class this semester.
我这学期可能会再开一堂课。
Rachel: Yeah do it now, call her right now.
好,现在就打给她。
Monica: This is my favorite part.
我最喜欢这段了。
Phoebe: Me too.
我也是。
Joey: I don't know what you guys are so sad about. It all works out. E.T. stays with Elliott, and they get to hang out and be best friends, for like, forever.
你们难过什么?又不会有事。他会留在小男孩身边,他们会相亲相爱直到永远。
Chandler: Joey, you've seen this movie before. E.T. goes back home.
乔伊,你看过这部电影。ET回外太空去了。
Joey: What? Oh no I forgot.
什么?我忘了。
Phoebe: Oh you know what's sadder than this? Bambi. I cried for three days with that movie.
你们知道什么更催泪?“小鹿斑比”那部片让我哭了3天。
Phoebe: No wait, two! 'Cause on the third day my mother killed herself so I was partly crying for that.
不,是2天!第三天我妈自杀了,我也在为那件事而哭。
Chandler: Well see now, that I can see crying over, but Bambi, is a cartoon!
哭ET就算了,“小鹿斑比”是卡通耶!
Joey: You didn't cry when Bambi's mother died?
斑比的母亲死了你没哭?
Chandler: Yes it was very sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer!
动画师不再画母鹿!
Chandler: Look, if this movie's making you guys cry so much, let's just change the channel.
的确很可怜,你们哭成这样,干脆转台好吗!
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Chandler: There.
好了。
Chandler: Joey, you're crying over a Doritos commercial.
乔伊,那是多力多滋的广告。
Joey: I was up for that part.
我有去试镜。
Monica: You know, Chandler, there's nothing wrong with crying! you you don't have to be so macho all the time.
钱德,哭没什么不对!你不必老是那么男子汉。
Chandler: I'm macho.
我哪有男子汉。
Monica: Yeah, you're right.
也对。
Monica: I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么。
Chandler: No, I guess I just never really cried. You know? I'm not a crying kinda guy.
反正我就是没哭过。我不是那种会哭的人。
Joey: Oh come on man there's gotta be something that gets you choked up! Like uh, uh oh, what if you saw a threelegged puppy?
你总会遇见令你鼻酸的事!像……如果你看到一只三脚小狗呢?
Chandler: I'd be sad sure, but I wouldn't cry.
我是会难过,但是不会哭。
Joey: Ok, what if the puppy said, ‘Help me Chandler. All the other puppies pick on me.’
要是那只小狗说,“钱德救救我。其他的狗狗都欺负我。”
Chandler: Cry? ! I just found a talking puppy, I'm rich!
哭?我发现一只会说话的狗,我发了!
Monica: Oh, I've got it! I have got pictures from your childhood. This will get you going good!
我知道了……你小时候的照片。你看了一定会哭!
Phoebe: All right, what's going on there?
那张是什么?
Chandler: Oh, that's Parent's Day, first grade. That's me with the, the janitor Martin.
那是一年级的家长日。我和校警马丁的合照。
Monica: Where were your parents?
你爸妈呢?
Chandler: Oh they don't wanna come!
他们不想去。
Phoebe: Oh Chandler!
哦,钱德!
Monica: Poor thing!
好可怜喔!
Phoebe: So that story doesn't make you cry?
这件事不会让你哭吗?
Chandler: No! Look, I don't cry! It's not a big deal! Ok? !
不会,我就是不会哭 这没什么,好吗?
Joey: No! It's not ok! It's not ok at all! You're dead inside!
不,不好,一点也不好。你的心是死的!
The Fan: Excuse me.
请问一下。
Phoebe: Yeah?
什么?
The Fan: Are you Phoebe Buffay?
你是菲比布菲吗?
Phoebe: Yeah.
是。
The Fan: Cancan I get your autograph, I'm your biggest fan.
你可以帮我签名吗?我最崇拜你了。
Phoebe: Oh you're my biggest fan? I've always wanted to meet you! Hi! Sure! Yeah!
你最崇拜我了?我一直想认识你!没问题!
The Fan: Wow! Wow, thanks a lot! I just wanna say, I think you're really talented.
谢谢你,我只想说,你真的很有天分。
Phoebe: You're just saying that because you're my biggest fan. Joey listen, take good care of that guy, ok? He's a fan. Bye!
你是因为崇拜我才这么说,乔伊,好好招呼那个人,他是个粉丝。再见!
Joey: So, you saw me on Days Of Our Lives huh? Want me to, want me to do a little Dr. Drake Remoray for ya?
你看过我演的“我们的日子”?要我来一段雷莫瑞医生吗?
The Fan: I have no idea what you're talking about. But I, butbut I just got Phoebe Buffay's autograph!
我不知道你在说什么,不过我刚拿到菲比布菲的签名。
Joey: Oh, you're Phoebe's fan!
你是菲比的粉丝。
The Fan: Oh yeah! I've seen all her movies.
没错,她的电影我都看过。
Joey: Movies?
电影?
The Fan: That was Phoebe Buffay, the porn star.
那是菲比布菲,色情明星。
Joey: I don't think so.
不是吧。
The Fan: No no, it was! She was in uh Sex Toy Story 2, Lawrence of a Labia, and I got her autograph! The guys at the comic book store aren't gonna believe this!
是,她演过“性玩具总动员2”(模仿《玩具总动员》)“阿拉比亚的劳伦斯”(模仿《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》)而我拿到她的签名!漫画店的人一定不会相信!
Joey: Gunther! Hey, don't let that guy in here anymore! He just said Phoebe is a porn star!
甘瑟,以后别让那个人进来,他说菲比是色情明星!
Gunther: Well, I wouldn't call her a star, but she's really good. You should check out Inspect Her Gadget.
说明星太夸张了,不过她真的很猛。你应该去看“检查她的加杰特”(模仿《神探加杰特》)。
Jill: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Jill: You'll never believe what just happened, Ross just totally blew me off and he didn't even tell me why!
说了你一定不信,罗斯刚刚回绝我,又没说原因!
Rachel: Ohhh, well. You know what honey? The best thing to do to get over a guy is to start dating someone else.
忘掉一个男人最好的办法,就是跟别人交往。
Rachel: Oh! There is this great guy you'll just love at work named Bob! He's a real up and comer in Human Resources.
我们公司有个鲍伯你一定喜欢,他是人力资源部的明日之星。
Jill: Maybe I talk too much, or maybe I should've been more, you know, aggressive sexually.
也许我太说得太多了,也许我应该在性方面更主动些。
Rachel: Oh no no no no no, no no no no, that would never have worked on Ross. But you know who that might work on? Bob in Human Resources.
不不不……不要,罗斯不吃那套,不过你知道谁可能会心动?人力资源部的鲍伯。
Jill: You know, thanks for trying to cheer me up, but I'm not gonna date some random guy from your work.
谢谢你,但我不要跟你的某个同事随便交往。
Rachel: Not random, Bob.
不是随便,是鲍伯。
Jill: It's probably because I'm not mature enough, or smart enough. Maybe he doesn't like the way I dress No that can't be it. It's really gotta be the smart thing. Oh, I'm so stupid! I'm just this like incredibly pretty stupid girl!
可能是因为我不够成熟,不够聪明或许他不喜欢我的打扮……不可能的,一定是我不够聪明我好笨。我是个美得冒泡的笨女人!
Rachel: No, honey, ok, ok, you wanna know why Ross canceled the date? Because I asked him to.
不是这样的亲爱的……好吧 你知道罗斯为何取消约会?是我要求的。
Jill: You asked him to?
你要求的?
Rachel: Hmmmm.
嗯哼。
Jill: Why? !
为什么?
Rachel: Because you are my sister and Ross and I have this huge history...
因为你是我妹妹,而罗斯和我有一大段渊源……
Jill: I don't understand, you wanna go out with Ross?
我不懂,你想跟罗斯交往吗?
Rachel: No.
不想。
Jill: You don't want him, but you don't want me to have him?
你不要他,又不要我拥有他?
Rachel: You know Bob in Human Resources...
人力资源部的鲍伯……
Jill: Ugh! I cannot believe you did this to me! You had me doubting how smart I was! You had me doubting my fashion sense!
你居然这样对我,你害我怀疑我的智商,你害我怀疑我的穿着品味!
Rachel: Look, this is not that big a deal! You just don't date Ross! There's a million other guys out there, you can...
我只是叫你不要跟罗斯约会,世上的男人那么多,你……
Jill: Hey! You have no right to tell me what to do.
你没有资格教我做事。
Rachel: I'm not telling you what to do! I am telling you what not to do!
我不是在教你做,我是在教你不要做!
Jill: Agh, why are you always so jealous of me?
你为什么老是这么嫉妒我?
Rachel: Agh, Jill this is not about me being jealous of you! This is about you being a brat! Wanting what you can't have!
不是我嫉妒你!是你任性,不能吃还想吃!
Jill: Can't have? ! Excuse me, the only thing I can't have is dairy!
不能吃?很抱歉,我不能吃的东西只有乳制品!
Rachel: All right, all right, well you just blew your chances at dating Bob!
好,你和鲍伯的事吹了!
Jill: Who? !
谁?!
Rachel: In Human Resources!
人力资源部的啦!
Rachel: I am jealous of her? ! I mean who does she think she is? ! Princess Caroline? !
我嫉妒她?她以为她是谁?卡罗琳公主(摩纳哥公主)吗?!
Monica: You're jealous of Princess Caroline?
你嫉妒卡罗琳公主?
Rachel: Do I have my own castle?
我有自己的城堡吗?
Ross: Hey! Uh, Phoebe's not here is she?
菲比不在吧?
Rachel: No.
不在。
Monica: Oh great! Did you get a movie?
真好,你们租了片子?
Joey: Uhhh, yeah. Yeah. But uh, I don't think it's the kind you're gonna like.
对,但是你们应该不会喜欢。
Chandler: You didn't get more movies that are gonna have us reaching for the tissues all night did you?
你该不会又租那种,会消耗面纸的片子吧?
Joey: Sort of...
可以这么说……
Monica: Guys, what's going on?
到底怎么了?
Joey: Uh...Phoebe's a porn star!
菲比是色情明星!
All: What? !Yeay! What are you talking about?
什么?是的。你们在说什么啊?
Chandler: Phoebe Buffay in Buffay: The Vampire Layer.
“菲比布菲之布菲与吸血鬼同眠”(模仿《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》)
Monica: That's Phoebe! Where did you get that?
天哪!这是菲比,你在哪里租的?
Joey: Well down at the adult video place on Bleecker.
布里克街的成人录影带店。
Ross: And and I, and I saw Joey was about to go in, so I ran in ahead of him to to surprise him and, and then I pretended I didn't know he was in there.
我看到乔伊正要进去,我就提前进去了,想给他个惊喜,然后我又假装不知道他也在。
Rachel: Wow! I mean, I just I can't, I can't believe this.
天哪,我真是不敢相信。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drake [dreik]

想一想再看

n. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)

 
brat [bræt]

想一想再看

n. 乳臭未干的小孩;顽童

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
cartoon [kɑ:'tu:n]

想一想再看

n. 动画片,漫画
vt. 为 ... 画漫画

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天赋的

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易

 
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。