I'm so sorry. I'm OK.
太对不起了 我没事
My shin.
我的小腿
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Yes. Yes. No, I was just... I was just taking a little break, that's all.
没事 没事 我只是...只是稍微休息一下而已
I thought you were someone else.
我把你当成别人了
You did? That's great! That's great.
是吗 那太好了 那太好了
Please don't report me.
请不要举报我
Break's over. See? I'm working.
休息结束 看见了吗 我在工作
Work, work, work, work.
工作 工作 工作 工作
No need to report me.
用不着举报我
I don't think it was him.
我觉得那不是他
What are we going to do now?
我们现在要怎么办
Mr. Prince?
王子先生
Can it be?
会是他吗
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Oh, man! Darn it!
不是吧 真该死
I think you dropped this.
我想你落下了这个
My badge! Catastrophe.
我的证件 简直就是灾难
It is him.
是他
Can I... What happened to you?
可以... 你怎么了
Give me that. Please.
把它给我 拜托
The Aviator's not going to like this.
飞行员可不想看到你这样
You're not supposed to... Give it! ...be like this. Come on, give me that!
你不该是... 给我 这样子的 快点 把它给我
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm working. See? I'm being essential.
我在工作 看见了吗 我在让自己显得重要
Wait, stop! No, no, no, don't talk to me.
等等 停下 别别别 别跟我说话
I know who you are! You're the Little Prince, and you're afraid of baobabs!
我知道你是谁 你是小王子 你害怕猴面包树
No... I'm Mr. Prince, the Maintenance Man. And I'm afraid of the Businessman.
不 我是王子先生 我是维修工 我害怕的是商人
You've been with an aviator in a desert. He drew you a sheep! Oh, you've asked too many questions!
你和一个飞行员在沙漠里面度过一段时光 他还给你画了一只绵羊 你问的问题太多了
You also travel with a flock of migrating birds.
你还随着一群迁徙的鸟到处旅行
Go away. Excuse me! I am very busy.
走开 不好意思 我很忙的
You tamed a fox. A fox like him!
你还驯服了一只狐狸 像他一样的狐狸
Never had a pet.
我没养过宠物
He wasn't your pet, he was your friend.
他不是你的宠物 他是你的朋友
Well, does it look like I have time for friends? I'm working!
你看我有时间交朋友吗 我要工作