No! Wait! How could you? You said you would help.
不要 等等 你怎么可以这样 你说你会帮我的
I am. That's how they helped me!
我在帮你啊 他们就是这样帮我的
Mr. Prince! It seems that you've finally done something... right!
王子先生 看来你终于做了一件 正确的事
You will tell the Businessman, won't you? How essential I've been?
你会告诉商人的吧 说我有多重要
Yes, I most certainly will.
我一定会的
The Businessman told me about this evidence of childhood you brought with you.
商人跟我说这是你随身带着的证明你童年的东西
Please! Those are important!
求你了 那东西很重要
No! There is nothing essential in here at all.
这里根本没有重要的东西
It is time to grow up.
是时候长大了
How could everything essential fit into just one book?
一本书里怎么可能写下所有成才方法
It is incredibly succinct. And singlespaced.
因为它极其简洁 而且排版紧凑
So what? I'm supposed to read this over and over and over, until I'm old?
那又怎样 所以我要反复反复反复读它 直到我变老吗
Not at all. Here, we take a more accelerated approach to growing up.
当然不是 在这里 我们要用更加快速的方法长大
Isn't that right, Mr. Prince? No, never mind.
对不对啊 王子先生 还是算了
Look at that blank look, you've forgotten everything, haven't you?
看他那茫然的表情 你已经全都忘了吧
Now, you're going to feel a slight pinch. Just relax.
你只会感到一点点痛 放松就好
Yes! Yes! Yes! Please sign there.
好了好了好了 在这签字
I'm trying to help you!
我这是在帮你
You're going to make a wonderful grownup.
你会成为一个很出色的大人
Leave them!
不许碰
I said, leave them!
我说了 不许碰
Act your age, Mr. Prince!
成熟点吧 王子先生
Remember, you are a graduate of my class.
记住 你是从我这里毕业的
Stop! What do you think you're doing?
住手 你想要干什么