Are you sure about this?
真要这样做吗
Mr. Prince, what a pleasant surprise.
王子先生 难得看到你啊
This child needs your help.
这个小孩需要你的帮助
Does she?
是吗
Here, we don't normally allow little dogs.
我们这里 一般不让带狗进去
But for you, we will make an exception, won't we?
不过是你的话 那就破次例吧
Delightful. Come in, come in!
太好了 进来吧 进来吧
So how have you been? Things good?
你怎么样 还顺利吗
I love my job, cleaning the roof.
我很喜欢我的工作 清洁屋顶
That's wonderful.
那敢情好
Anything inessential... Must be made essential.
无用之物... 都要变成有用之才
Well done, Mr. Prince.
很好 王子先生
You see, it's really a magnificent thing the Businessman has created here.
你看 这些家伙确实非常了得 全拜商人所赐
You might even call it a work of art.
这里简直就是鬼斧神工
But of course, you'd be wrong. Very very wrong. Nothing so trivial as that.
当然 你可能想错了 大错特错 没有什么比那玩意更微不足道了
My plane!
我的飞机
It's much more important. Much more essential.
这里有着更为重要的东西