What's going on?
怎么了
They shut down two floors.
他们关了两层楼
Why do you look rugged?
你怎么这么狼狈
I see you. I see you!
我看见你了 又见面了
What did I say? I see you.
我上次说啥 我看见你了
The photograph. Now. Let me see it.
照片 拿出来
He looked it up. There's no such thing as a silver bath.
我让他查了 没有什么叫银盐溶液的玩意
Listen, there was uncertainty about the negative.
听着 底片这东西很容易出问题
I understood that, hopefully, it was in Iceland.
我明白 但底片在冰岛
It was in your care.
这是你的事
If you just give me some more time...
你再给我点时间
You're fired. We'll make another cover.
你被开除了 我们换别的封面
More than a million, way more, negatives have come through my office. I have never mislaid one.
我处理过的底片成百上千 从没印错过一个
Put it on a plaque. Hang it at your next job.
写块匾 挂在你的下一个办公室里
Now I got to explain this to the board?
我得去和董事会解释了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
That's cool.
挺酷啊
It's a skateboard. It's for Cheryl's son.
滑板 送给谢尔的儿子的
Cheryl's not in. She was let go.
谢尔不在 她被裁了
I told you, man, it's bad.
很抱歉
Hey! That's my fern. Thank you.
等等 那是我的花 谢谢