Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Can I...?
我能
I'm looking for Cheryl Melhoff.
我找谢尔·梅霍夫
You want Cheryl?
找谢尔
Yeah. She's... We work together, and she was helping me with a work thing.
她 我们是同事 她帮我处理了点公事
Cheryl. Honey? There's some guy here.
谢尔 亲爱的 有人找你
What?
什么
From work.
你同事
Okay, hold on. I'm on the phone.
等等啊 等我打完电话
It's Conan. Tonight, First Lady Michelle Obama, Walter Mitty.
欢迎收看柯南秀 今晚的嘉宾是第一夫人米歇尔·奥巴马和华特点米蒂
Can we talk about your love life? I think people would be interested.
我们来谈谈你的感情 大家肯定很感兴趣
You don't want to know about my love life.
你们不会想知道的
I think they do.
绝对想啊
Yeah, I think they do. Now, I don't believe everything I read.
必须想 我再也不相信小道消息了
There's a scandal? A little scandal?
你闹了点丑闻
A little scandal, yes. She was back with her husband, or something.
一桩小丑闻 没错 她和她丈夫复合了
Then she fell for you?
然后她爱上你了
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
无风不起浪
You're awesome, Walter.
你太棒了 华特
Thanks.
多谢
Can you turn this off?
能把这个关了吗
It stays on.
不行
I'm just going to get out.
那让我下车