I did. With Sean's camera.
我照过用肖恩的相机
Sean O'Connell's camera?
肖恩·奥康奈尔的相机
He came to visit.
是啊 他来过
Mom, what?
什么
Yeah. He wanted to know about your work schedule, when you left, when you came home.
没错啊 他想了解你的行程 你什么时候走 什么时候回家
He said you really understood LIFE.
他说你真的很懂"生活"杂志的真谛
He was really interested in your work.
他对你的工作很感兴趣
Mom, why didn't you tell me?
妈 你怎么不告诉我
I told you. I told you in the produce aisle. I remember that.
我说了啊 买菜的时候给你说的 我还记着呢
Maybe you were... Odessa, what is it you call it when he goes into one of his little places?
可能你 欧黛莎 你怎么形容他走神
"Zoned out."
"迷糊"
You do that now and then.
你时不时就犯迷糊
What's the matter?
怎么了
I got fired.
我被开除了
I lost a picture of his.
我把他的照片丢了
Can you find it?
能找到吗
No, I don't know where he is.
找不着了 我不知道他在哪
He's someplace with warlocks or...
他去找魔法师还是什么的
Warlords.
是军阀
No, warlocks.
不 魔法师
No. Warlords. Sean said he had to meet with warlords very soon... and maybe he would take my cake so that he could get permission... to trek through the wilds and places.
不是 是军阀 肖恩说他很快会去见军阀 没准带着我的蛋糕能买通他们 好去野外拍照
He said he wants to photograph snow leopards. How about that?
他说他要去拍雪豹 厉害吧
Who?
谁
"Ungoverned Afghanistan."
"混乱的阿富汗"
That's where Sean is.
肖恩就在那
Crazy Afghanistan. Yeah.
混乱的阿富汗 没错
In the upper Himalayas.
在喜马拉雅山脉上