It's a shame you're going.
真可惜你要走了
Well, I hope at least they're flying you first class.
希望他们至少让你坐头等舱
Geri doesn't like me that much. But she does like me now, so while I have this juice, I've got to leverage it into something better.
盖里没那么喜欢我 但现在她喜欢我了所以,趁我现在还受宠 我得让生活变得更好
Yes! Yes, wait, Iraq. I'll come with you.
对 对,等等,伊拉克 我跟你一起去
No, actually, Pakistan. That's where the real shooting shit is.
不,是巴基斯坦吧 那里到处都是枪声
It's like the Wild West out there.
简直就跟狂野西部一样
Actually, I told Geri that I want New York or D.C.
实际上,我跟盖里说我想去纽约 或者华盛顿
No, I did.
我真的说了
No, really, where are you going?
不,你要去哪?
New York or D.C.
纽约或者华盛顿
Why?
为什么?
You can still come with me.
你还是可以跟我一起走
Because I think there's plenty of good work to be done in the real world, and the Kabubble is wellestablished.
因为我觉得在现实世界 还有很多事可以做 而喀布尔现在还不错
Is this about me going to Badakhshan without you? Cause you would have done exactly the same thing. And, hey, what, I forgive you!
因为如果是你也会做同样的事 这是为了报复我不带你 一个人去巴达克山吗 嘿,我原谅你
This is not about you. It's not about Badakhshan, or Glasgow, or the cottage with the chickens.
这不是因为你 也不是为了巴达克山或者格拉斯哥 或者养鸡的小屋
What chickens?
什么鸡
It's okay. I know you're not gonna come.
没事,我知道你不会来
I just have to get out of here before it's too late.
我只是得在一切太迟之前离开这
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I started to feel like this was normal.
我开始觉得这都是正常的
You know it's not, right?
你知道这不正常,对吧?
Come to New York and get it.
来纽约你就明白
Remember, you're like a six in Manhattan.
记住,你在曼哈顿也是能打六分的