Goddamn! Once you got no legs, everyone takes everything so serious.
见鬼,你的腿一没了 人人都那么严肃
I mean, there's only so much any of us have any control of, good or bad.
我们中只有很少的人能稍稍掌控好或者坏
If you didn't learn that in Afghanistan, you were not paying attention. So, you're not gonna yell at me?
如果你在阿富汗没学到那些 你就是没认真 所以你不会冲我大吼大叫?
I mean, ma'am... Kim, you've got to move on.
我是说,女士 金姆,你得走出过去
You're giving yourself way too much credit.
你给自己揽的负担太多了
You embrace the suck, you move the fuck forward.
你拥抱坏事 你得往前走
What other fucking choice do we have?
我们还有什么选择?
Do I hear swearing over there?
我是不是听到脏话了?
How are you standing there the one time I curse?
为什么每次我骂人你都会站在边上
"One time." I mean... It's true. He had a good long run in the military.
就一次 我是说 真的,他在军队一直表现都很好
Don't cover up for him.
别提他打掩护
So, Kim, are you gonna stay for dinner?
那么金姆,你留下吃晚饭吗
Of course she will.
当然了
Bye!
再见