Colonel, the Afghan National Army missed yet another benchmark for preparedness.
上校,阿富汗国民军有错过了一个准备的时间节点
How do you think that will affect our draw down in the region?
你认为这对我们从该区域撤军 会产生什么样的影响?
There needs to be a revision to the previously announced draw down or our future exit strategy.
我们需要重新审视之前的撤军策略或者未来的生存战略
Thank you, Colonel Roberts.
谢谢,罗伯茨上校
Thank you. My pleasure.
谢谢,非常荣幸
Coming up, a look at the war on terror that's close to home for those of us who cover it.
接下来,看看发生在我们家园附近的反恐战争 以及那些参战的人们
From London, I'll be joined by awardwinning combat photographer, Iain MacKelpie.
获奖战地摄影师伊安·麦克凯尔皮将从伦敦与我们连线
His new book, Conflict Zone, chronicles a decade spent working in the Middle East and Afghanistan. That's when we return.
他的新书《冲突区》记述了他在中东以及阿富汗十年的工作见闻 马上回来
And we're clear. Back in forty.
好的,四十秒后回归
Hi, Iain.
嗨,伊安
Hi. Was I supposed to say something then when you introduced me? Nope.
嗨,你介绍我的时候 我要不要说点什么 不
Nope. Just sit up, smile.
不用,坐直了微笑就行
I can't smile. My face feels weird.
我不能笑,笑起来脸上太奇怪了
No, you're fine. You look good.
不,没事的,看着不错
Thank you for coming on the show.
谢谢你上节目
No, please. Thanks for having me. I got it. Okay, yeah. Got it.
不,拜托,谢谢你邀请我 好了,知道
You know, they got me on this book tour at the moment. I'm gonna be in New York at the end of the month, if you'd fancy a coffee.
你知道,他们现在给我 安排了个旅行签售 我月底会去纽约 要不要一起喝杯咖啡
We're back in five, four, three...
恢复播出,五,四,三...