You made the watch list.
你在监视名单上
How did you get to Afghanistan? There's a travel ban.
你是怎么避过旅行禁令 到阿富汗的
Through Yemen.
从也门过去
Violent place.
暴力之都
That's why the air fare is only 84$.
这就是为什么飞机票只要84美元
Can I have my fife back?
我可以要回我的横笛吗
Do you know anyone in Los Angeles?
你在洛杉矶认识什么人吗
No. Any acquaintances? Okay. Any companions? Anybody here who might be able to verify that you're Walter Mitty?
没有 一个熟人也没有 好吧 同伴呢 或者任何可以证明你是华特·米蒂的人
Walter Mitty?
华特米蒂吗
Yeah.
对
Todd Mahar. eHarmony.
我是托德马哈尔 网恋网的
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
What? Come here. Come here. Backpack. Big hug!
什么呀 过来 双肩包包 大大的抱抱
Airport prison, huh?
机场监禁 哼
Tell me all about it over a Cinnabon. Come on. Cinnabon!
我们一边吃肉桂卷一边讲 来吧 肉桂卷呀
How long were you detained for, by the way?
顺便问一句 你被拘留了多久
Like, seventeen hours.
貌似有十七个小时
Wow! How's that Cinnabon taste?
哇哦 肉桂卷味道怎么样
Really great.
美味极了
That's frosted heroin. That's what you're eating, my friend. That's what you're having right there, man.
我的朋友 你现在吃的是糖霜海洛因 这就是你在这所拥有的