It's Walter. Mitty.
我是华特 米蒂
Walter Mitty. Seriously?
华特米蒂 真的
How the hell did you get up here?
你怎么上来的
I just... I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Sit down.
先坐下
I'll sit.
我坐
Well, take your time. Settle in. Try to be real still, okay?
慢慢来 缓和下来 保持安静 好吗
There's a snow leopard. Right in this ridge.
那有只雪豹 就在山脊里
So we have to try to be very, very, very, very still.
所以我们得非常非常非常安静
They call the snow leopard the "ghost cat."
大家管雪豹叫"幽灵猫"
It never lets itself be seen.
它们神出鬼没
Ghost cat?
幽灵猫
Beautiful things don't ask for attention.
美好的东西从来不会寻求关注
Sean, there was a negative that got separated from your roll.
肖恩 你给我的底片有一张不见了
I'm taking a lot of heat over it at work.
为这事我被批了个狗血淋头
It never came with the roll that you sent.
那张底片没有寄来
The last roll you're talking about?
你说最后一卷
Yeah.
没错
The 25.
25号
Yeah.
没错