How did you find me, anyway?
话说回来 你怎么找到我的
My mom.
靠我妈妈
Cool lady. Knows how to bake.
她是个好人 蛋糕烤得很棒
Hey, why did you... Shh!
你为什么 嘘
When are you gonna take it?
你准备什么时候拍
Sometimes I don't.
有时候我不拍
If I like a moment... I mean, me, personally... I don't like to have the distraction of the camera.
如果我很喜欢某个瞬间 我是说 就我个人而言 我不喜欢为了拍照而拍照
Just want to stay in it.
只想享受在那一刻
Stay in it?
享受在那一刻
Yeah, right there.
嗯 那一刻
Right here.
就像这一刻
Now it's gone. It's gone.
现在它不见了 跑掉了
That looks like fun.
看起来很好玩
I think I'm gonna jump in.
我要加入
Hey, what was the picture, Sean?
嘿 那张照片是什么 肖恩
We're gonna be oddnumbered if you don't join.
如果你不加入 我们就要落单了
What was the picture?
那照片是什么
Let's just call it a ghost cat, Walter Mitty.
让我们称之为鬼猫吧 华特米蒂