Don't give me that look.
少这么看我
Oleg. Caroline. What are you doing here?
奥列格。卡洛琳。你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
你又怎么会在这儿
I live here, and I'm just coming out from going to get coffee.
我住这里,我刚出去买杯咖啡
It was delicious. I drank every bit of it.
太好喝了,我一滴都没剩下
Outside. That's why I don't have a cup.
在外面就喝光了,所以现在手里没咖啡
But you're wearing the same outfit from last night.
可你还穿着昨晚的衣服呢
You're wearing the same outfit from last night.
你也穿着昨晚的衣服啊
And you have messed-up sex hair.
你顶着一头激情过后的乱发
You have messed-up sex hair.
你也顶着一头激情过后的乱发
Webmaster? Sophie? She called me up and we made hand love.
网站大师吗?苏菲吗?她打给我,我们"手交"了
But I thought Sophie hated you.
苏菲不是很讨厌你吗
Well, she doesn't hate my hand.
她又不讨厌我的手
But you cannot tell anyone. That was her one condition.
你不可以告诉别人哦。那是她的条件之一
That and a copy of my recent blood tests signed by a medical professional.
还有就是由合格医生签名的近期验血报告
Deal. And you can't tell anyone about me, either.
没问题。你也不许跟别人透半句口风
Especially Max. I'd never hear the end of it. Deal.
尤其不能让麦克斯知道。她会没完没了的。没问题
Pinky swear? Actually, never mind.
拉钩约定吗?算了,还是别了
I don't know where your fingers have been.
我不知道你的脏手还摸过什么
I just told you where they've been.
我不是才告诉你它们摸过什么吗