Not every friendship is meant to last a lifetime.
不是每段友情都会持续一生。
What does last forever is the pain when that person is gone.
而会持续一生的则是当那个友情离你而去时的伤痛。
I was wrong about you, Harrison.
我对你看走眼了,哈里森。
You're still one step ahead.
你仍然领先一步。
Impressive for a man without the use of his legs.
这对一个双脚残疾的人而言还真是厉害。
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, Wade.
恐怕我不明白你在说什么,韦德。
A girl who can transform ordinary objects into explosives with the touch of her hand.
一个能将碰过的一切普通物品变成爆炸物的女孩。
Today I saw a man who can move faster than the blink of an eye. Extraordinary.
今天我看到一个眨眼间移动得无影无踪的人。真是非同寻常!
The night your particle accelerator died was the night the impossible was born.
你的粒子加速器坏掉的那晚就是神奇事件开始之时。
I think we should start working together again, Harrison.
我认为我们应该再次连手,哈里森。
I think you should leave.
我认为你该走了。
You know, I can have a squadron of soldiers here in minutes.
我可以在几分钟内召集一个中队的士兵来这。
You know, I can have an army of press here like that.
我也可以召集一个军队的媒体来这里,就像这样简单。
Believe me, general, I'd be more than happy to testify to your involvement in activities that were less than humane.
相信我,上将,我很乐意去证明你参与了一些不太人道的活动。
Threaten me again and I will end you, general.
再威胁我,我就消灭你,上将。
And I am not talking about your career.
我说的可不是你的事业。
You know, I figured out your little secret, Wells.
我知道你的小秘密,韦尔斯。