Molly! Hello, I'm just going out. No, you're not. I've got a lunch date.
茉莉!你好,我正要出去。你不会去的。我约了别人吃午饭。
Cancel it, have lunch with me. What? I need your help.
取消,和我吃吧。什么?我需要你的帮助。
One of your old boyfriends, we're tracking him down.
我们在找你的一个前男友。
He's been naughty. Moriarty? Of course it's Moriarty!
他太调皮了。莫里亚蒂。当然是莫里亚蒂!
Jim wasn't my boyfriend, we went out three times. I ended it.
吉姆不是我男朋友,我们只一块儿出去过三次。然后我就不和他联系了。
Then he stole the Crown Jewels, broke into the Bank of England and organised a prison break.
他偷窃王冠权杖,闯入英格兰银行,还组织了一次逃狱。
For the sake of law and order, I suggest you avoid all future attempts at a relationship, Molly.
看在法律的份上我建议你将来避免任何和他的联系,茉莉。
Oil, John. The oil in the kidnapper's footprint.
油,约翰,绑架者脚印上的油。
It'll lead us to Moriarty.
它会带我们去找莫里亚蒂的。
All the chemical traces on his shoe have been preserved.
他鞋子上所有的化学线索都被保存好了。
The sole of the shoe is like a passport.
那个鞋底就像护照一样。
If we're lucky, we'll see everything he's been up to.
如果我们够幸运的话,我们能知道所有他想做的事。
I need that analysis. Alkaline.
我需要分析一下。碱性。
Thank you, John. Molly. Yes?
谢谢,约翰。茉莉,怎么啦?
I... O... U. Glycerol molecule.
我...欠...你。甘油分子。