Monica: Well, if you want, you can stay with Rachel and me tonight.
恩,如果你愿意的话,今天晚上你可以跟我和Rachel一起睡。
Phoebe: Thanks.
谢了。
Joey:Ninetyfive, ninetysix, ninetyseven. See, I told you! Less than a hundred steps from our place to here.
95,96,97。看吧,我说过吧!从我们住的地方到这儿不到100步。
Chandler: You got way too much free time.
你实在太闲了。
Joey: Hey! Here's the birthday boy! Ross, check it out: hockey tickets, RangersPenguins, tonight at the Garden, and we're taking you.
嗨!寿星在这儿呢!Ross,快看!今晚冰球比赛的票,游骑兵对企鹅,在麦迪逊花园广场,我们带你一起去。
Chandler: Happy birthday, pal!
生日快乐,哥们儿!
Joey: We love you, man.
我们都爱死你了,帅哥。
Ross: It's funny, my birthday was seven months ago.
搞笑,我的生日七个月前就过了。
Joey: So?
所以?
Ross: So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?
所以,我估计你们是不是多了一张票又决定不了谁带个女伴去?
Chandler: Well, aren't we Mr " The glass is half empty."
恩,非要这么光往坏处想吗?
Ross: Oh my God, oh is today the twentieth, October twentieth?
噢我的天,噢,今天是20号,10月20号?
Monica: Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't remember.
噢,我还希望你不要想起呢。
Ross: Ohhh.
噢——。
Joey: What's wrong with the twentieth?
20号怎么了?
Chandler: Eleven days before Halloween. . all the good costumes are gone?
离万圣节还有11天,所有漂亮的装束都卖完了?
Ross: Today's the day Carol and I first consummated our physical relationship. Sex.
今天是我和Carol第一次,真正建立肉体关系的日子。做爱。
Joey: You told your sister that?
你把这事告诉你妹妹了?
Ross: Believe me, I told everyone. You know what, II'd better pass on the game. I think I'm just gonna go home and think about my exwife and her lesbian lover.
相信我,我逢人就说。我还是不去看比赛了,还是回家想想我的前妻和她的同性恋爱人。
Joey: The hell with hockey, let's all do that!
看什么冰球比赛啊,跟你一起好了!
Chandler: C'mon, Ross! You, me, Joey, ice, guys' night out, c'mon, what do ya say, big guy, Huh? Huh? Huh?
别这样,Ross!你,我,Joey,还有冰,男人们的狂欢夜,来吧,怎么样,大个儿。
Ross: What are you doing?
你在做什么。
Chandler: I have no idea.
我不知道。
Joey: C'mon, Ross!
别这样, Ross!
Ross: Alright, alright, maybe it'll take my mind off it. Do you promise to buy me a big thumb finger?
好吧,好吧,也许这可以让我不去想它。那你们要答应给我买个巨形手指哦?
Chandler: You got it.
你做到了。