Rachel: Uh, Joey. .
哦,Joey。
Joey: Oh, God!
噢,天啊!
Monica: Okay. .All: Oh!
好了。噢!
Monica: Please, guys, we have to talk.
拜托,各位,我们要谈谈。
Phoebe: Wait, wait, I'm getting a deja vu...no, I'm not.
等等,我有似曾相识的感觉不,我没有。
Monica: Alright, we have to talk.
好吧,我们需要谈谈。
Phoebe: There it is!
瞧,来了。
Monica: Okay. It'sit's about Alan. Rachel: Oh, speak of which, tell him we are on for the Renaissance Fair next weekend.
是有关 Alan的。提到他,告诉他下周我们有空去文艺复兴集市
All: Oh...
哦!
Monica: Guys, before you get into that, There's something that you should know.
在此之前,有些事应该让你们知道。
I mean, there's really no easy way to say this...I've decided to break up with Alan.
我意思是,真是很难启齿,我决定和 Alan分手。
Ross: Is there somebody else?
有第三者?
Monica: No, nononono...it's just...you know, things change. People change.
没,不不不不,只是世事难料,人也都会变。
Rachel: We didn't change. .
我们可没有变。
Joey: So that's it? It's over?
就这样?结束了?
Ross: Just like that?
就这样?
Phoebe: You know. . you let your guard down, you start to really care about someone, and I just… I…
知道吗,你放下了你的防备,你开始真心在乎某人,我只……我……
Monica: Look, I I could go on pretending.
要不,我可以继续装下去。
Joey: Okay!
可以啊。
Monica: No. but that wouldn't be fair to me, it wouldn't be fair to Alan. It wouldn't be fair to you!
不,但这样对我不公平,对 Alan也不公平,对你们也不公平!
Ross: Yeah, Well, who wants fair? I just want things back, you know, the way they were.
是吗?谁要公平了?我只想要回失去的,回到往日那样。
Monica: I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Chandler: Oh, she's sorry! I feel better!
噢,她说抱歉!我感觉好多了!
Rachel: I just can't believe this! I mean, with the holidays coming up… I wanted him to meet my family.
我真是不敢相信。假期就要来了,我还想让他见见我的家人。
Monica: I'll meet someone else. There'll be other Alans.
我还会找到新男朋友的,会是另外的Alan。
All: Oh, yeah! Right!
是的,也对。
Monica: Are you guys gonna be okay?
你们不会有事吧?
Ross: Hey hey, we'll be fine.
嗨嗨,我们不会有事。
Ross: We're just gonna need a little time.
我们只是需要一点时间。
Monica: I understand.
我懂。
Alan: Wow.
哇
Monica: I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉。
Alan: Yeah, I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉。
Alan: But, I gotta tell you, I am a little relieved.
我有点松口气了。
Monica: Relieved?
松了一口气?
Alan: Yeah, I mean, I had a great time with you. I just can't stand your friends.
是啊,我和你在一起很愉快,只是我受不了你朋友。
Rachel: Remember when we went to Central Park and rented boats?
记得我们到中央公园租船划吗?
Rachel: That was fun.
没错,那很有趣
Ross: Yeah. He could row like a Viking.
他划得就像维京人(北欧海盗)一样
Ross: So how'd it go?
情况如何?
Monica: Oh, you know.
噢,你们知道的。
Phoebe: Did he mention us?
他有提到我们吗?
Monica: He says he's really gonna miss you guys.
他说他会想念你们的。
Ross: You had a rough day, huh...
疲惫的一天?
Monica: You have no idea.
你无法体会。
Ross: Come here.
过来。
Chandler:...That's it. I'm getting cigarettes.
我受够了,我要抽烟
All: No no no!
不行…
Chandler: I don't care, I don't care! Game's over! I'm weak!
我管不了那么多了,游戏结束了!我是懦夫!
I've gotta smoke! I've gotta have the smoke!
我要抽烟!我一定要抽烟!
Phoebe: If you never smoke again I'll give you seven thousand dollars!
如果你不再抽烟,我就给你七千美元!
Chandler: Yeah, alright.
好吧,没问题。