So, Gandalf, you try to lead them over Caradhras.
甘道夫,你想带领他们越过卡兰拉斯山。
And if that fails, where then will you go?
要是失败你要到哪儿去?
If the mountain defeats you, will you risk a more dangerous road?
要是你被高山峻岭打败你肯冒更大的危险吗?
There is a fell voice on the air.
空气中有可怕的声音!
It's Saruman! He's trying to bring down the mountain! Gandalf, we must turn back! No!
那是萨鲁曼!他想造成山崩,我们一定要回头,甘道夫!不行
We must get off the mountain!
我们一定要离开山顶!
Make for the Gap of Rohan, and take the west road to my city!
赶到洛汗隘口,走西路到我的城市!
The Gap of Rohan takes us too close to Isengard!
洛汗隘口离艾辛格太近了!
We cannot pass over a mountain. Let us go under it.
上面走不成,就走下面吧。
Let us go through the Mines of Moria.
让我们穿过摩瑞亚矿坑。